What If

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jessica’s point of view]

 

{Date: 20 Feb 2018}

{Time: 4:46 PST}

The crying and all slowly faded as silence crept into the room. Tiff fell asleep in my arms, her face stained from the tears she had been crying. I gently wiped her face a bit and then rested my cheek on the crown of her head. The two were probably suffering so much from this. It was only such a small issue. It was just so Tiff who had to be hot-headed enough to say those hurtful things to Taeyeon. Then it was just so Taeyeon too, to understand that Tiff didn’t mean the things she said and yet still be so angry with her. I believe none of us would have ever expected this to happen to them. Well… It seemed that only me, Sunny and Sooyoung knew about it. Me because of the friendship with Tiff. Sunny because of her friendship with Taeyeon. Sooyoung because she was right there when the incident happened, and I knew that because I was there too. Their expressions and emotions were so strong that day that I couldn’t even forget for a single second how it was like that day.

 

Flashbacks began happening in my mind as I closed my eyes. Our trainee days…  ‘Into The New World’ days, ‘Gee’ days when Taeyeon cried because she really didn’t want to do the song, ‘Tell Me Your Wish’ days… … … I probably lost consciousness after a while.

 

[Sunny’s point of view]

 

{Date: 20 Feb 2018}

{Time: 21:04 KST}

 

“Taeyeon ah… (태연아…)” “Mmm. (음.)” She replied while she was using her phone. “Ya put away your phone for a moment.” “Eo? Eo… Why…? What happened? (어? 어… 왜…? 무슨 일이 있어?)” “T-that… (그-그게…)” I had no idea why I suddenly started stuttering. “What’s wrong with you? That expression… (너 왜그래? 그런 표정이…)”

 

I was about to reply when the door opened and mom came in with the food. “Hey mom! (엄마!)” I greeted her happily. “Hello mother! (안녕하세요 어머니!)” Taeyeon greeted her with a smile too. “Eo~ Eat well! (어~ 잘 먹어!)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter