This Isn't Happening

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Vote it up if you like it? And leave comments ^^ Hope I'll be back soon~

[Taeyeon's point of view]

{Date: 8 Mar 2018}
{Time: 22:25 KST}

My hands were trembling badly, non-stop. I dialed for Toby oppa.

*Phone Call - Toby oppa*

Toby: "Hi Taeyeon!"
Taeyeon: "O-Oppa..."
Toby: "What's wrong with you? Did something happen?"
Taeyeon: "O-Oppa Fany she..."
Toby: "Tiff? What? Taeyeon, calm down. Calm down and tell me what happened."
Taeyeon: "I-I don't know... I-I think something h-happened to her... I think she's a-at our p-practice room..."
Toby: "WHAT?! I'll be right there! Are you going over too?!"
Taeyeon: "Y-Yes..."
Toby: "Taeyeon calm down okay? Please. I'll meet you there. Don't lose it Taeyeon."
Taeyeon: "O-Okay..."

I was having a hard time trying not to cry as I called Sunny next.

*Phone Call - 순규 ^^ (Soonkyu ^^)*

Sunny: "Eo Taeyeon ah why? Are you done?"
Taeyeon: "Sunny ah come quickly please... I'm at the carpark. Fany sent me really weird stuffs... I think...something may have happened to her..."
Sunny: "What?! Okay I'm heading there right now with Sica!"

We were on our way to the practice room in no time. Sica's conversation with whoever was on the line didn't make me feel any less anxious...

Jessica: "Hello??? Hey where is Fany?"
---
Jessica: "Where did she go?"
---
Jessica: "She has been away for a year and you girls just let her go somewhere alone?!"
---
Jessica: "Taeyeon said that she received weird messages from Fany. We're on our way to the practice room now so we will meet you girls there. Hurry, please."

"Sica ya...don't vent it on them..." Sunny sounded out worriedly. "Seriously. Do they have no brains or what?!" The car fell silent after Jessica's comment, and none of us had the mood to say anything any more.

"Taeyeon. TAEYEON!" Sunny smacked my hand arm and I got a shocked when I saw the red light and I jammed on the brakes as the car came to an abrupt halt. "What the ?! Oh my gosh sorry." Jessica realised that she had cursed and she changed her tone in an instant. "Taeyeon ah are you okay?" She asked after that. "Y-Yeah..." "Taeyeon ah... I know you're worried. But don't endanger your own life and let them worry even more... Okay? Are you sure you still want to drive? Should I do it instead?" This time, Sunny spoke up. "It's okay. I'll be careful. Sorry..." I said as I nodded my head. "And...can you try calling Fany again...?" My voice was shaking as tears started forming in my eyes again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter