Hello, Again

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tiffany's point of view]

{Date: 6 March 2018}
{Time: 8:56 KST}

Tae...Yeon... My eyes were kept fixated on hers as she looked right back at mine. It felt surreal, seeing her again. I could see open. She was gonna speak. "H-hi..." The word came out of my mouth instead without me even knowing. Wait. What was "hi". Seriously. What in the world was "hi"? God. But I was fighting so hard to stop my hands from hugging her on their own. "It... (오...)" I tried to continue speaking.

"It's been a while. (오랜만이다.)" She continued my sentence for me. "Aigoo the two of you! (아이구 둘이!)" All of a sudden, a hand from behind pushed me towards Taeyeon and somehow this woman fell towards me at the same time. And. We. Hugged.

[Jessica's point of view]

{Date: 6 March 2018}
{Time: 8:58 KST}

I stared with my mouth agape as the two of them got pushed by Yuri the prankster and they ended up hugging each other. I turned to look at Sunny who was equally shocked. I could see Tiff's expression and it was obvious she was no longer in control of her emotions. Somebody just had to do something.

I moved forward and put my arm around Taeyeon's shoulders. "Ah our Taeyeon ah! I missed you sooooooo much! (아 우리 태연아! 정어어어어어어말 보고 싶었어!)" She finally snapped out of her trance and released her hands, stepping out of the awkward situation and she accidentally hit my chest in the midst of it. "YA! WHERE ARE YOU TOUCHING YOU BYUNTAE! (야! 어디 만져 이변태야!)". She finally smiled as the rest burst out in laughter.

[Taeyeon's point of view]

{Date: 6 March 2018}
{Time: 8:58 KST}

Who...did...that... I couldn't quite breathe as this best friend of mine was back in my arms. In fact, my eyes were tearing up and I was trying hard not to let them fall. There was an awkward silence around and I pretty much didn't know what to do.

"Ah our Taeyeon ah! I missed you sooooooo much! (아 우리 태연아! 정어어어어어어말 보고 싶었어!)" Jessica's arm curled around my shoulders and I felt really relieved for her rare quick reaction. "YA! WHERE ARE YOU TOUCHING YOU BYUNTAE! (야! 어디 만져 이변태야!)" She screamed into my ears next and I found myself totally ready to wrestle this dear girl after such a long time. "WHAT! WHEN DID I?! (뭐! 내가 언제?!)" I shrugged her hand off my shoulders and gave her a death stare and the chattering from the girls started again while Yuri dragged Tiffany away to catch up.

[Tiffany's point of view]

{Date: 6 March 2018}
{Time: 9:44 KST}

"Did you try this? (이게 먹어봤어?)" Sooyoung hadn't changed a single bit. "No no stop it I'm dying of fullness seriously. (No no 그만해. 배불러죽겠어 진짜.)" "Fine I'm eating them all. (됐어 나 다 먹을거야.)" I took the chance to steal a glance at the best friend who was totally occupied by Jess the moment we settled down. I had a million questions to ask her and a million things to tell her but just how should I even start? I was looking blankly at her while all these thoughts were occupying me and all of a sudden our eyes met. I looked away immediately and grabbed just any food which was in front of me. "What. I thought you said you were full. (뭐야. 배불러죽겠다며.)" Sooyoung interrupted the awkwardness. "Noisy. (시끄러.)" That was all I could say. Just why were we this awkward. How did things even turn out this way. It wasn't even a big issue to begin with. Why exactly am I so prideful now, I don't even know.

[Taeyeon's point of view]

{Date: 6 March 2018}
{Time: 9:47 KST}

"So... What are you gonna do about it? (So... 어쩔건데?)" Jessica asked. I let out a breath and turned to look at Fany and I got a shock when our eyes met but she looked away in an instant. My eyes returned to Jessica and I shrugged. "Sica unnie! (시카언니!)" YoonA's voice reached my ears as she came running towards us. "Later. (나중에.)" I said to Jessica and she nodded, just before YoonA could hear us. "Ah Taeyeon ah. YoonA...boyfriend...kekeke (아 태연아 윤아는 남자친구가.......ㅋㅋㅋ)" "SICA UNNIE WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?! (시카언니 왜이래?!)" YoonA slapped Jessica's thighs and Jessica was there holding her legs whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter