The First Step

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jessica’s point of view]

 

{Date: 20 Feb 2018, 2:11 PST}

 

I guess I was early. No one was seen exiting the building.

 

*Message – Tiffany ♡♡♡*

 

Jessica: “Babe you done? I’m waiting outside.” {2:11 PST}

 

I was there waiting for dear Tiffany to fetch her to my apartment since she was gonna stay over for the night. We had quite a bit to catch up on, not forgetting my Project Reconcile TaeNy. I closed my eyes for a moment to rest while waiting for her but I guess my sleepy bug attacked me. I fell asleep in just a while.

 

Knock knock. I jumped a little when I heard the knocks. The girl with the beautiful smile was standing right outside the car. Smiling, I unlocked the door and she finally got onto my car.

 

Tiffany: “Sorry! I was held up a little! Did you wait for very long?”

Jessica: “I sent you a text just now hello!”

Tiffany: “Huh? Oh gosh I didn’t even see this. I ran out as soon as we were done. Sorry Jess!”

Jessica: “Haha don’t be stupid. There’s nothing to apologise about. Buckle up. We’re setting off.”

 

She flashed her signature eye-smile and I couldn’t help but to smile back. Wasn’t she such a lovable woman? “Wanna catch a wink first?” I asked the supposedly tired Tiffany since she went off for her schedule at 7pm earlier on. “Nah. It’s not far away from here. I wanna accompany you.” How sweet.

 

Tiffany: “So are we gonna just sleep when we reach?”

Jessica: “No! Of course you’re gonna bathe first.”

Tiffany: “I meant after bathing.”

Jessica: “We can talk. I mean…I thought we were supposed to talk tonight?”

Tiffany: “We’re gonna reach at probably 3am or something you know. You’re the sleepy ice princess no?”

Jessica: “I went home to sleep just now while you went off for your schedule. Guess it’s enough to talk. Anyway my schedule’s at 5pm so I can afford to sleep in after our talk.”

Tiffany: “You sure? We can always talk in the morning.”

Jessica: “I’m so not waking up in the morning.”

Tiffany: “Seriously Jess.”

Jessica: “Seriously Tiff.”

Tiffany: “Hahaha okay okay. Anyway I got us some wagashi (Japanese confectionary, also one of Jessica & Tiffany’s favourite food).”

Jessica: “Really? When did you get it?”

Tiffany: “The staffs were getting food for us just now and I told them to get wagashi if they could find any. Miraculously they could.”

Jessica: “That actually didn’t sound very convincing Tiff.”

Tiffany: “Hahaha guess I can never lie to you? I drove my colleague’s car while we were having a break to Japantown.”

Jessica: “You freaking drove there? Like for what? Just to get wagashi?”

Tiffany: “You like them… I mean, well I like them too.”

Jessica: “Tiff!”

Tiffany: “What…”

Jessica: “You were in the middle of filming. Why didn’t you take the time to rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter