Toby

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Jessica’s point of view]

 

{Date: 20 Feb 2018}

{Time: 12:43 PST}

 

Miraculously, I woke up early today. Okay… Perhaps nearing 1pm isn’t exactly early but for me… You know. I was only just done with washing up when the doorbell sounded.

 

I was puzzled because people don’t usually visit me without informing me beforehand. I went to the door and was surprised to see Toby, Tiff’s boyfriend. Still shocked, I invited him in. “What brings you here? Do you need something to drink?” I asked.

 

Toby: “Ah no it’s okay. I’ll help myself if I need a drink.”
Jessica: “Okay.”

Toby: “Sorry for disturbing. Tiffany’s here right?”

Jessica: “Ah yes she’s here! She didn’t tell me you were coming.”

Toby: “She didn’t tell me she was coming here. In fact she just disappeared after she left for her schedule.”

Jessica: “Huh? Yesterday I went over to fetch her here ‘cause we planned to have our girls’ talk. You mean she didn’t tell you about it?”

Toby: “Yeah.”

 

Toby obviously didn’t look very happy. “She’s probably still sleeping. I’ll get her alright?” He nodded and tried to give a smile. I almost ran into the room. “Tiff! Tiff! Toby’s here!” I shook her hard till she woke up. “H-huh…?” “You didn’t tell Toby you were gonna be here to stay over! I think he’s fuming mad.” Tiff finally caught on and rushed to wash up. I shook my head. Toby really cared a lot for her and I was pretty sure she was gonna get it from him after they leave my house.

 

[Tiffany’s point of view]

 

I. Am. In. Trouble. I rushed to wash up in the shortest time possible. When I was done, I went out to the living room where Toby was while Jess stood at the door of her room. “Sweety…” This was one of the rare times I got timid because I felt so bad. He turned to look at me. He was so obviously unhappy. “Let’s go…” Once again, I timidly said. “Jess we’ll be leaving first. Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter