Believe

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Taeyeon’s point of view]

 

{Date: 20 Feb 2018, 21 Feb 2018}

{Time: 23:14 PST, 16:14 KST}

 

“Good job! (수고 하셨어요!)” The staffs and I exchanged words of thanks and we went separate ways. That’s one down for today. I went back to my van and temporarily collapsed. It was so draining, physically and mentally. And to be honest, everything was easier when I had my girls with me. If they were here, we would be whining together about how tiring it was. If they were here, we would be exchanging the crazy things our fans would tell us and then laugh our tears out. If they were here, we would be bothering our manager to buy snacks for us along the way. If they were here, we would be falling asleep in one another’s arms. If they…

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon ah. Taeyeon ah! (태연아. 태연아!)” I jumped awake from my sleep as my manager started shaking me more vigorously than ever. “We’re here. Recording will start in about 40 minutes. Rest for a while.” “O-oh okay. I can sleep right? (어-어. 자면되지?)” He smiled and nodded as he closed the door. Suddenly, I found it hard to fall asleep. It was just so sudden that flashbacks started zooming around in my head.

 

(*FLASHBACK* 23 Dec 2014, 20:54)

 

That girl was watching ‘Peace, Love and Misunderstanding’ again. Seriously, how many times must she watch that show? She didn’t even move when the pizza man delivered our pizza just now. Shaking my head and smiling, I took a few slices and put them on a plate. I swear she was almost drooling looking at Chace Crawford. I stood behind her while she was sitting at the sofa and lowered the plate of pizza until it was right in front of her face. She tilted her head backwards and flashed her signature “Totoro smile”. This girl melts people’s hearts. Everyone’s hearts.

 

(*FLASHBACK* 1 March 2016 02:57 KST)

 

“I’m going to be by your side forever. Even if we fight, I’m going to hold your hand. Like this. (나 영원히 니 옆에 있을거야. 우리 싸워도 니 손을 잡을거야. 이렇게.)”

 

(End of flashbacks)

 

I picked up my phone and looked at our previous conversations. I wanted to ask myself yet again. What happened to us…?


*Text Message – mapinkgangsta ♥*

Tiffany: 뿅ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ (Bbyong hehehehehe){01:19 KST, 15/2/2017}

Taeyeon: 뭐하는거야너지금 (What do you think you’re doing now) {01:19 KST, 15/2/2017}

Tiffany: bored. let’s play (; {01:20 KST, 15/2/2017}

Taeyeon: Crazy {01:20 KST, 15/2/2017}

Tiffany: 누가crazy야! (Who’s crazy!){01:20 KST, 15/2/2017}

Tiffany: 나 네방 가 (I’m going to your room){01:20 KST, 15/2/2017}

Tiffany: 지금 (Now){01:20 KST, 15/2/2017}

Tiffany: right now {01:20 KST, 15/2/2017}

Taeyeon: 나랑같이잇짜나지금. 너미쳤냐 ㅡㅡ (You’re with me now. Are you crazy ㅡㅡ){01:21 KST, 15/2/2017}

Tiffany:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter