A Late Apology

Time Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I've slightly updated the foreword, the part about the girls' partners. Sooyoung is married to Jung Kyung Ho now in this story :) Hope you like this update! Remember to comment and vote the story up if you like it! God bless :)

{Date: 8 March 2018}
{Time: 17:01 KST}

[Taeyeon's point of view]

"Sica ya. Can you be quick? Taeyeon's gonna be late." Sunny started to rush Sica who, honestly, was taking way too long. Plus, she wasn't the one who had a schedule, unlike me and Sunny. "Wait! Sorry sorry I'm done soon!" Came her sharp voice from the room.

"Jung Jessica I am really running late soon. Why do you even want to come with us anyway?!"

"I actually wanted to go with Tiffany but she's not feeling well! It's been..." There was silence for a while for God knows why.

"Been what?!"

"Shucks my hair got tangled. Okay what was I saying ah yes yes. It's been one whole year since we have been away! We just wanted to go look around. I can go take a look at your filming locations!"

"Ok seriously if you're not coming out in 1 minute, we are going without you."

"WHAT? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GO THERE WITHOUT MY CAR?"

"TAKE SEOHYUN'S CAR OR WHATEVER I DON'T CA..."

"Okay stop screaming now. I'm done. Let's go." She came out of the room as if nothing had happened in the past few minutes. I stared at her in disbelief for a moment.

"Oh this is soooo exciting. Hehehe. I'll see you girls back here tonight! Tiffany get well soon alright? In for a blast tonight!"

"Stop being noisy. Let's go." I dragged Sica by her hair, not with a lot of force obviously, and she started whining as she walked.

We finally reached our destination and I went straight for my schedule, leaving Jessica and Sunny. "Ah Taeyeon-ssi! We encountered some problems at the set so you have got to wait for a while. Maybe you can have a walk around and be back in half an hour or something?" The PD of the show came to me hurriedly and told me when I arrived. "Ah yes sure no problem. I'll just be around here." "Yes thank you." With that, he hurried away again. So much for rushing here.

I was playing the new game I just downloaded not long ago and was being all upset because I just couldn't break Sunny's high score when I received a call from an unknown number. I contemplated for a while and had just decided to pick it up when it stopped ringing. Feeling puzzled, I ended up ignoring it.

5 minutes later, it rang again. This time, I picked it up immediately.

*Phone Call - 02-xxx-xxxx*

Taeyeon: "Hi?"
???: "Hello. It's me."

Erm. What? It's me? What me? Who? Wait. His voice sounded familiar. Gosh. Could it be...?

Taeyeon: "E-erm... Are you actually..."
???: "Yes Taeyeon. It's me."

Oh. My. Gosh. "T-Toby oppa...?"

"Yes." My throat felt dry at that instant, being in shock.

Toby: "Hello? Are you there?"
Taeyeon: "A-Ah yes..."
Toby: "Well...erm...I kinda have a favour to ask..."
Taeyeon: "Huh...?"
Toby: "How should I put this... Erm... Actually..."
Taeyeon: "I know that you and Fany broke up actually..."
Toby: "Ah... Okay..."
Taeyeon: "What happened...?"
Toby: "I don't quite know how to explain to you Taeyeon. Things just...got out of hand. But I don't want this. And that's why I'm calling."
Taeyeon: "Ah... How can I help...?"
Toby: "Oh but first of all you don't mind right? I got your number from Jason actually."
Taeyeon: "It's alright. Don't worry about it."
Toby: "Okay. So...erm. I'm actually in Korea right now."
Taeyeon: "What? You're in Korea?"
Toby: "Yeah. Nobody knows. I kinda...want to give her a surprise. Okay I'm not sure if it's gonna be a surprise or a shock to her. I just want to appear in front of her when she's least expecting it."
Taeyeon: "Ah okay..."
Toby: "I kinda...need someone to help me on that somehow."
Taeyeon: "Okay... Why didn't you ask Sica? I don't mean that I don't want to help. It's more like you guys spend so much time together in L.A."
Toby: "Well I thought because you're her best... Ah yes. By the way... How are you girls...?"
Taeyeon: "Erm..."
Toby: "It's been really long since I last talked to you isn't it Taeyeon ah?"
Taeyeon: "Yeah..."
Toby: "We do need to meet up some time soon huh? But I really need your help now."
Taeyeon: "Yes don't worry. I'll help. So what should I do?"
Toby: "Do you girls already have plans tonight? Can I meet her tonight?"
Taeyeon: "We don't really have a plan. We're just gonna chill as a group I guess."
Toby: "Can you get her out somewhere so I can meet her?"

"Taeyeon-ssi! The set is ready now. Please get ready, we'll start filming in 5 minutes." The PD notified me. "Ah yes okay." I replied.

Taeyeon: "Hmm... Honestly I don't know if I can. We're still kinda...awkward around each other. I'll try. I've to go for filming now. Do I contact you by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter