IF IT'S LOVE

IF IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

READ: italics are characters POV/thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“here” Daehyun averted his gaze from the phone in his hand as he heard a guttural voice on his side. He looked up and a can was handed to him. He took the cold drink from the older boy who leaned himself on the post just across him. He eyed the offered beverage then to the boy who let out a satisfying sigh after taking a sip on his own drink.

After having second thought, he popped the can open and tasted its content. It was bitter making him cough after one sip. He heard a low-toned laugh just inches away from and noticed the older boy standing in front of him his hand reaching for the can in his hand.

“you should have told me that you never had any of this” Yongguk was about to pull the beer can away from Daehyun’s hand but was surprised when the younger didn’t let him. Daehyun took another sip of the bitter drink and let out another cough.

“well..it’s getting better..” and took another sip. Yongguk shook his head as he walked back to his original position by the lamppost. He continued to watch Daehyun as he struggled to finish up his drink.

“you don’t need to pretend..if you don’t like it..then don’t drink it..” Daehyun eyed him and placed the can down on the ground.

“so is this your kind of hang out?..drinking bitter drinks in the park..alone..” Daehyun stood up from the metal swing he had been settled since they arrived the place and walked towards the older boy. “I was expecting something cool from you..mr. Bang Yongguk..”

Yongguk grinned as he averted his gaze away from the boy who was standing just mere inches from him. He could actually feel the warmth Daehyun’s body was emitting from that distance.

“let me see..so you’re expecting something like a bar..a club..hmm..or gangster hideout..”

“well yeah..except the last one..i don’t really like the idea of gangsters..” Daehyun said raising a brow and grinned.

“you weren’t able to drink that one beer and you’re thinking of going to such places..i think you won’t able to handle the wild side..in that age..” Yongguk said as he placed his hands on each side of the boy’s waist. “maybe wait for few more years..”

Daehyun snorted as he slowly pulled away from the other’s touch. “and you?” 

“i’m two years older than you..” Yongguk is attending the same school as a senior. He stopped schooling for a year making him a third year despite of his age.

“that’s only two years..not much of a difference”

Yonnguk rolled his eyes. “Mr. prettyface..two years difference is very big if it concerns the real world..there are things you can only do if you have two years more in life..”

“fine..” Daehyun turned around and started to move away from the taller boy. He fixed his gaze on the grafitti wall across them and felt cold air hitting his face making him shivered under his thick jacket.

Yongguk who noticed it threw his empty can on the nearby garbage bin and walked to where the younger boy was standing. Daehyun was startled when he felt hot air caressing the back of his ear. A low whisper made his knees weaken and his cheeks burning.

“I have a better idea..” Yongguk reached for Daehyun’s hand and gripped on it tightly.

“where are we going?” Daehyun asked as he felt being tugged along by the older boy. His gaze was caught by their linked hands. He averted his gaze as he felt hot with the gesture.

“my house..” Daehyun stopped his body from being pulled. Yongguk looked back as he felt himself being halted from his tracks. He noticed the other looking at the ground seemed caught in his thoughts. A short chuckled escaped his lips making Daehyun whipped his head up to face him.

“cmon..don’t worry..i’m not doing anything inappropriate..” and he winked before dragging Daehyun along with him. Daehyun was lost for words as he felt shot of heat crawling up his body.

===============================================

It is small and cozy. The wall is in shade of red and is bare of anything. There is a long black couch and a medium sized flat screen across it. A wooden divider that reached the ceiling separate the sofa room and the kitchen that is rather small. An entrance to a small hallway that seems to lead to the bedroom and the bathroom is situated just across the coach. To Daehyun’s surprise the whole house is clean. It was a bit unexpected to someone like Yongguk.

Daehyun has been roaming the whole place with his eyes as soon as they arrived at the other’s apartment. The place made him feel warm after being exposed to coldness just a while ago. He walked towards the TV and picked up some DVD’s on top of it.

“american pie..1..2..3” Daehyun looked at Yongguk who just came out from his room all change into new shirt and jeans. “you watch movies like this..?”

“that’s..himchan’s..” Yongguk said as he took the tape from Daehyun’s hand. “he left it week ago..”

“you watch this kind of movies with him..” Daehyun spoke as he waved a DVD tape that has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter