IF IT'S LOVE

IF IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guidelines:

italics are characters' thoughts/POV. GREYs are flashbacks/events-dialogue-thoughts from the past 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Daehyunnie

Are you avoiding me?

 

Youngaje has been staring at this message in his phone for almost an hour now. Unsure of what to answer, he threw his phone on the bedside table and buried his face on the pillow. After some time, he reached for his phone and read the same message again.

“I’m not avoiding him..it’s just..ahhhhhh..i don’t know..” Youngjae bawled as he gripped on his hair and rolled on his bed like a crazy person. Whoever can see him now would think he is really going crazy.

He stood up and walked towards his study desk. He sat down in front of his computer and his attention was caught by its screensaver. It was their picture taken in their trip to Busan last summer. They had big smiles in their faces and they had their arms around each other. He smiled as he remembered that time.

But his smile didn’t last long as the picture reminded him of the scene he saw yesterday. The way that boy hold Daehyun and the smile his friend had kept on replaying on his mind. He stood up and started pacing around his room as he sensed the coming of that same weird feeling he felt yesterday.

He stopped and threw himself on top of his bed. He laid on his back as he stared at the blue painted ceiling of his room.

“what is this I am feeling?..why am I  having this weird feeling whenever I think of you..?..why?”

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Youngjae woke up very determined to have answers to all of his questions. Whenever he had problems, Daehyun was his only resort but in this case, he knew it would be different. He couldn’t ask Daehyun about Daehyun-related problems. So, eliminating Jung Daehyun from his list, he was down to this one person. But he was not sure if he made the right choice.

“so..this is the situation..” Youngjae looked at his friend who seemed busy reading some Japanese manga. “yah Moon Jong Up..are you even listening?”

Jong Up looked up from his comics as he reached for the fries on the table and put some on his mouth.  “yeah..go on..”

Youngjae sighed as he watched his friend went back to his reading. “ugh..ok..what do you call this feeling you have..when..you know..when you see two people..uhmm..showing some affection to each other..like hugging..and you  just felt weird..like discomfort..uneasiness inside..you know?”

“do you know them..?” Jong Up asked not even sparing a glance at his friend.

“well..yeah..”

Youngjae drummed his fingers on the table as he waited for his friend’s reply. When he noticed that JongUp was too engrossed on his reading, he snatched the book earning a protest from the other.

“yah..give it back..”

“just tell me first what you think..”

“think about what?”

Youngjae hit the boy in the head with the book. Jong Up whined as he rubbed the hurt spot in his head.

“the feeling..? the situation I told you..” Youngjae said putting the book down, slamming his hand on top of it to show that he has no intention of giving it back unless given what he wants.

“oh..that..well that’s easy..it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter