IF IT'S LOVE

IF IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ: ITALICS are thoughts/characters POV. GREY are flashback, it can be dialogue/event/thoughts.

====================================================================================================================

 

Youngjae sighed for the umpteenth time hanging his head low in the process. He eyed the loose strand of string in the hem of his jacket as if it could make him feel better.

This felt like déjà vu.

It was indeed. It was just a week ago when he was also in that exact same spot in this small café’s bar counter stool reflecting about his feelings and everything. It was not long since he relived himself [that’s what he thought] of Daehyun-related dilemmas. And now, he found himself being consumed again with his incomprehensible feelings and unexpected actions. But this time, he just crossed the line. A more surprising thing just happened that somehow made everything a bit clearer but definitely more complicated.

 

 

“Daehyun-ah”

And their lips met. Everything stopped for the moment. All Youngjae could feel was the soft lips against his. It felt like he was taken to another world where he and Daehyun were the only ones. But good things never last. When he opened his eyes, the dream also ended.

He didn’t know how long he stayed there just staring at the sleeping figure in the bed. He felt his body literally froze in his position. And when he decided that it was time to move, he almost stumbled as he stood up feeling numb on his legs. He took a last glance at the boy, touched his still warmth lips before finally exiting the room.

 

 

Youngjae unconsciously reached for his lips. He could still feel the contact like it just happened seconds ago. He could still feel Daehyun’s moist and soft lips. He reflexively ran his tongue along his lips imagining the sweet taste the boy had.

What am I doing? Youngjae shook his head as he became aware of his actions. He let out a low whine as he lightly banged his head on the cold marble top.

“you know…you need to pay for it if it cracks..” a feminine voice made him raised his head. He groaned before he buried again his face on the counter top.

“go away” his voice came out blurry as he kept his face planted on the flat surface.

“I can’t..i work here..”  Youngjae sat up and sighed as he reached for his cup. He was expecting a warm creamy liquid to come out but was disappointed to know that it was empty. He put down the cup with a clang before propping his elbows on the counter and massaging his temples.

“looks like you need another cup” Hyosung suggested taking the cup to the coffee machine. “here it’s on me..just stop banging your head on the marble”

Youngjae watched as Hyosung busied herself with the new customers. He let out another sigh before cupping the hot mug on his hands. He smelt the aroma as he let himself felt relax even for a minute.

I will be needing a lot of coffee..

 

 

After walking out of Daehyun’s bedroom he dragged his still-on-shock self to the living room and took his place at the very end part of the couch. He stiffly sat at the soft cushion his gaze focused on nothing in particular. He slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter