IF IT'S LOVE

IF IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guidelines:

italics are characters' thoughts/POV. GREYs are flashbacks/events-dialogue-thoughts from the past 

Note: Characters appearance is their "CRASH" promotion...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What just happened? Is this some kind of a dream? No this is more of a nightmare. He..him..they..kissed. It sounds wrong. Is it even right?

Youngjae, a second year student in Chunha High School, had been pacing back and forth since he arrived from his trip to the piano room on the third floor. He stopped as he attempted to manage the thoughts running in his mind. Feeling the tiredness on his legs, he settled down on the only chair in the small dusty storage room that he chose to hide himself away from the outisde world.

“if he did..then does it mean..he..he is..” He shook his head before  grabbing on his hair as the idea sounded ridiculous. More groans echoed throughthe walls of secuded area. 

 

~~gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom nan sarange buri nago~~

 

A "summery" fun song cut in to his wailings. He fished out the phone on his pocket and upon recognizing the name flashing on the screen he was rendered montionless. Staring at the blinking gadget, he took a deep breath before pushing on the accept button. 

“hey baepu..where are you?” The voice caused his stomach to churn. It was weird.

“I-I..I’m really busy right now..i gotta go..call you later..bye.” And he hang up. It was rude, he knew, but he needed to. 

 

Youngjae has spent fifteen minutes of his lunch break looking for his best friend, Daehyun.

Jung Daehyun, also a third year student in the same school, has been his best friend since he could remember. They went on the same elementary and since then they were inseparable. Youngjae was more of the weak boy that can easily be bullied and Daehyun was the typical boy that everyone loves. Opposite characters but it only made them the perfect pair. The day they met Youngjae was being bullied by this group of older students and Daehyun came to save him. Daehyun became Youngjae’s defender until the latter was able to find confidence in him and that only happened when they reached middle school. Daehyun has been always popular with both es. With his good looks, everyone wanted him to be their friends or more and Youngjae felt proud being this boy’s best friend.  Everything was going smoothly in their lives as they entered high school until this day.

Back to the story, the boy borrowed his notes and he needed it for the next class. He went to the last place he know Daehyun would surely be, the piano room. The boy always spent his free time in this room. He exhaled first before slowly opening the door. He took a peek at the small opening he made and directed his sight on the grand piano in the far left corner of the room. He pushed the door quietly and was about to announce his presence when he found himself seeing a scene he shouldn’t have.

 His friend, Daehyun, was sitting on someone’s lap as they shared a very passionate deep real kiss. And to top that, he was kissing a boy. He didn’t knew the other but from the color of his tie he was definitely a senior. He wasn’t able to bring himself to move as he watched the scene in front of him. He could see how the other boy’s hand was caressing every part of Daehyun’s body. His friend had his hands tangled with the other’s hair as he continued to deepen the kiss. A moan escaped Daehyun’s lips bringing Youngjae back to his senses. As soon as he realized that it was not the best place to stay, he quickly exited the room and walked till he reached the farthest place he could find.

 

He just saw his best friend who he knew for almost ten years kissing a guy in the piano room. He always thought he knew his friend but this new discovery changes everything. How could he face him? How is he supposed to act normal in front of him? These are just few of his concerns. The most of all is could he accept this boy and his preference.

He didn’t want to judge Daehyun of his uality but he knew it would be hard for him to act like nothing is different.  He just found out that his best friend is gay. This fact really turned his world upside down. Not that he hate his friend now. He didn’t have anything against gays but to know that your friend for a long time is one and you don’t have any idea, it felt like something between anger and distress. But Daehyun is his best friend. The boy hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter