Chapter 2

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!

________________

"We're taking a break ___ so we'll see you around" Key announced as the two took of their aprons. You were sat at a table sipping a hot chocolate. You had a hot chocolate because Key insisted you had it. Well... Basically you had no choice.

 
"Ok!" You looked up from sipping your hot chocolate and waved.
 
"___ you have a little..." Jonghyun pointed to the corner of his mouth. You lifted your hand and wiped the same spot on your face but he shook his head. He approached your table and rested his hands on the table and hovered his face in front of yours. He slowly moved his head forward, His lips inches away from yours.
 
"Nope, I'm not letting you do that" key grabbed Jonghyun's arm and dragged him away from you and out the door. Jonghyun sent you a wink before he exited the cafe with a smirk on his face. You shyly giggled and hung your head, your cheeks heating up and turning red.
 
"Oh no!" You lifted you head and noticed a guy looking distressed. He was behind the counter and frantically searching for something. You noticed he was wearing the cafe uniform but you had never seen him work here before. You saw him grab a mop and he started to clean the floor. He then du led down and he disappeared behind the counter. 'Why didn't Key and Jonghyun tell me there was a new worker?' You though in your head. The guys body popped back up and he was holding glass in his hands. He was holding it in the most dangerous position ever. You bit your nuckle. 'Dont hurt yourself! Don't hurt yourself! Don't hurt yourself!' You screamed in your head because you were afraid if you shouted he would hurt himself. 
 
He then appeared around the corner again. This time he held two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. The hot chocolate was in a glass and you rubbed your temples.
 
"OOOAAAHHH!!!" His voice echoed and the sound of glass shattered. Your eyes shot open and our head shot to the side. He was sat on the floor lifting his shirt off of his skin to prevent the boiling hot liquid from burning him. There was glass all over the floor and people gasped. Your instincts took over and ran over to him.
 
"Are you ok?!" You asked sweeping the glass away with your foot.
 
"Yeah I'm fine" he smiled pulling himself off of the floor. He raised his hand Nd ruffled his hair and that's when you noticed a cut on his hand.
 
"Your hand!" You gasped pointing to his hand which was now covered in blood. He removed his hand from his hair and stared at it.
 
"Someone clean this up please!" You announced pointing to the liquid and glass scattered on the floor. "Come with me, I'll sort your hand out" you turned to the guy and dragged him to the 'staff only' part of the cafe by his arm.
 
"Your not meant to be behind here are you?" He asked as you dragged him into the kitchen area.
 
"My friends work here, I come behind here a lot" you told him, pulling out a seat for him to sit on and went to grab the first aid kit. You came back and noticed he was staring at his hand again. You pulled out a chair in front him and took a seat. You opened the first aid kit and when he heard the click he lifted his head. 
 
"Are you qualified?" He joked, making you smile but you didn't make your smile obvious to him.
 
"Hand" you mumbled.
 
"Huh?" He asked confused.
 
"Pass me your hand" you said more clearly and he hesitantly held his hand out. You dampened a piece of Cotten wool and dapped it on his hand, removing the blood. "You should be more careful around glass" you chuckled and held the Cotten wool on the cut as you reached into the first aid kit for a bandage.
 
"My friends Jonghyun and Key call it Onew condition" you told you as he watched you wrap the bandage gently around his hand.
 
"Onew condition?" You asked securing the bandage with a safety pin.
 
"Yeah, my name is Onew and because I'm clumsy they call it a condition" he retreated his hand from you and began to poke were his cut was.
 
"Don't do that!" You scolded him by lightly smacking his arm. He looked up at you and laughed.
 
"Thanks..." He was trying to search for you name.
 
"_____" you held out you hand. He went to shake it with his injured hand but you swapped you hand so he had to shake it with this other hand.
 
"Nice to meet you Onew" you smiled.
 
"You too" he beamed standing out of his seat, almost sending it flying backwards. "I need to be more careful" he shyly scratched the back and you nodded while laughing.