Christmas~!

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

feels so weird talking about christmas when it actually isn't... so if this is bad please forgive me... my attention span isn't all that good. This is why i havent updated in agesssssss~! mian~ hope this is ok anyways~
____________________________________________________________

Key knocked on the door, impatiently waiting for an answer. He had a great big smile on his face. It was Christmas day. The day he loves the most, except his birthday of course. He knocked again and started to heat his hands up as he waited you to answer once more.

“Yah! ___! Wake up its Christmas~!!!!” he shouted up to the window that was slightly open.

“What if she’s still asleep?” Jonghyun spoke, jogging on the spot to stay warm as the weather outside was deadly cold, surprising it wasn’t snowing.

“Then she’s got to wake up~!” he knocks on the door even louder this time “WAKE UP~!”

You start to open your eyes slightly, catching Onew’s face as you look up. You smile remembering his confession. You spent all night talking and messing around like you always did. He helped you put up the finishing decorations while hugging you and begging for hits of his presents. You and Onew snuggled up on the couch and soon you fell asleep upon his chest, your arms wrapped tightly around him.

“____!!!! WAKE UP!!! IT’S CHRISTMAS” you jump and sit up, removing your arms from around Onew and huff, wrapping your arms back around his sleeping figure and resting your head back down on his chest.

“key… you’ve got a spare one remember?” you say, knowing he’d be able to hear you seems the window to the front room was close to the door. Key suddenly opens the door and runs inside, stopping when he sees you and Onew. All the noise he made began to wake Onew up. Jonghyun followed in slowly behind Key.

“Hold up Jong, you owe me 50” key spoke still staring at you and Onew but holding his hand out to Jonghyun.
“What?! NO! You don’t even know yet!” Jonghyun whined and he looks at you and Onew”

“What are you both talking about” you ask, looking at the two debating.

Key chuckles and sits next to you, ruffling your hair “You’re in a relationship with Onew now right?” You giggle shyly and bury your face in Onew’s chest and he your hair as you nod slowly. “BOOM I WAS RIGHT! PAY UP JONG!” key holds his hand out to Jonghyun.

“Fine” Jonghyun sighs and pulls £50 out of his pocket and places it in his hand.

“Wait… You were betting on this?” Onew chuckles and smiles, with a responding nod of the head from Jonghyun.

“Well lets enjoy Christmas with a new couple and as a lovely little family~” key smiles, and with that you all began the festive activates. Laughing and having a good time. and after all of this you have gained a new partner and two family like friends. You smile brightly as the three playfully fight. Your life was now complete.

 

The End :)