Onew beibei

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!!

____________

"I hope it snows" Onew spoke as he swung his arms back and goth while staring up at the clouds above.

 
"Why?" You asked as you watched him, the moonlight bouncing off his face.
 
"For Christmas of course" he smiled brightly as he turned his head to you.
 
"Ohhh~" you giggled. It was close to Christmas and it seemed pretty stupid asking.
 
"You know... I recon it will snow" Onew said as he pulled you next to him, his arm over your shoulder.
 
"Dubu I need to get you a present" you said as you smiled at him.
 
"You don't have to get anything for me as long as you spend Christmas with me" he said as he smiled brightly at you.
 
"Of course, Key and Jonghyun too" you chirped. Onew's smile slightly fell but didn't show it. He nodded slowly.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow Dubu~" you said slipping out of his grip and skipping to your house. Onew wasn't watching as he was looking straight ahead so when you pulled away he jolted forward, almost landing on his face. He stood up straight and scratched the back of his head like nothing happened but you saw everything and giggled.
 
"S-see you t-tomorrow" Onew awkwardly smiled and waved.
 
"Your so silly Dubu" you quickly hugged him and waved before skipping into your house and shutting the door. Onew turned around and began walking back to the cafe, smiling like an idiot. He was bright red and he was laughing at himself.
 
Onew opened the cafe door, still with the smile on his face. Key noticed him walking in and lifted his head from another magazine he was reading.
 
"What's the matter with you" Key asked smirking slightly. Onew didn't know Key was talking to him because he was in a world of his own and sat at one of the cafe's tables. "Hey!" Key slapped the back of Onew's head causing him to snap back into reality with a shocked expression washed over his face. "What's the matter lover boy?" Key asked once again.
 
"Lover boy?" Jonghyun asked joining the two at the table.
 
"Yeah, Onew here likes ____" Key pointed to Onew's face.
 
"Really?" Jonghyun questioned with a shocked but excited face.
 
"Uhhhh..." Sat there awkwardly and cleared his throat. "I-I-uhhh" he scratched the back of his head. "I'm going home" Onew sprang up onto his feet.
 
"ONEW IS IN L.O.V.E!!!!" Key shouted on the top of his lungs as Onew sprinted out the door. "He so is" Key chuckled and returned to the magazine.