Onew~

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!!

_________________

“Try these!” Onew called over to you. You were sat on his bed while be picked out some cloths for you to wear. He was holding up a white shirt and a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms.

 
“Where do I change?” you asked as you collected the cloths from him.
 
“Bathroom, across the hall” He told you. You nodded and opened the door to go change. When you left the room Onew sprung onto his feed and ran over to the bed. He pulled back the sheets and slid one of the two mattresses he had onto the floor. He then darted into the kitchen at full speed and began to make popcorn. You finished changing and walked back into Onew’s room only to find him not there.
 
“O-Onew-ah?” You mumbled as you took a step further into the room. You noticed a mattress on the floor with a blanket covering it. There was a sudden bang which caused you to jump.
 
“Oh no~” Onew’s voice sounded from down the hall.
 
“Onew?!” You called, peeking down the hall from the doorway.
 
“Yeah?” his head popped from around the corner from down the hall.
 
“What you doing?” you asked as you skipped down the hall towards him.
 
“POPCORN BABY!!” Onew cutely cheered as he dragged you over to the microwave. You peeked inside and you noticed pieces of corn jumping up and down inside. “When this is done its film time” Onew wiggled his eyebrows up and down causing you to laugh.  When the popcorn was done Onew dragged you back into his room with the popcorn in his hand. Onew jumped onto the mattress causing some of the popcorn to fly up in the air and land back down on him. You shook your head and chuckled as you took a seat next to him. He leaned forward and placed a disk into the plasma screen tv then leaned back so he was resting against the bed. The film began to play and you instantly sighed. 'Oh no... Not a ghost thing. I'm not good with those things' you though I your head.
 
"This is a good one" Onew informed you. You were 20 minutes into the film and already you were his behind the quilt, making squeals every now and then. The quilt was up so it cover half of your face. 'Why?!' You cried in your head but you couldn't take your eyes off of the screen. The film finished and the light from the screen causing the room return to darkness.
 
"Wasn't that the best?!" Onew cheered excitedly however you were feeling the total opposite.
 
"Y-yeah..." You awkwardly said as you lowered the quilt from your face. "Well... I'm tired..." You mumbled.
 
"Ok, you take my bed, I'll sleep down here" Onew beamed. His smile never left his face for one second. You nodded and hopped up onto the bed, pulling the covers over you. 
 
"Night~" Onew chimed as he got under his quilt.
 
"N-night" you answered back.
 
"Are you ok?" Onew asked as he sat up slightly so he could see your face.
 
"I'm fine" you forced a smile.
 
"Ok, night" Onew turned the tv causing the room to fall in to complete darkness. You laid there staring up at the celling while your eyes adjusted to the dark. After a while you Hurd quite snores coming from Onew. Every sound and every movement you snapped your head in the direction thinking it was someone or something out to get you. There was a loud cracking sound causing you to jump and almost fall off the bed. You let out a loud yelp resulting Onew's eyes to open.
 
"What's the matter?" He asked in a sleepy tone.
 
"Sorry, there was a loud cracking noise. It scared me" you told him.
 
"That's the heating, it always turns on at this time" he began to laugh, making you feel stupid. "Have you been awake all this time?" He asked, raising into a sitting position.
 
"Y-yeah..." You mumbled.
 
"Are you sure your ok?" He asked with concern in his voice. You didn't answer as you were too embarrassed to admit you were scared. "It's ok, if your scared you can tell me" Onew got up off of the matteress on the floor and joined you in the bed.
 
"Maybe just a little scared" you said showing a small space between your fingers.
 
"Come here" Onew got under the quilt and pulled you into a hug. You leaned against his shoulder and you both leaned against the wall on his bed. Onew talked to you making you feel less scared. He your hair in a comforting way and you could feel you eyelids grow heavy. Your eyelids got so heavy that they closed and you began to dream upon Onew's shoulder. He noticed your breathing had gotten deeper so he slightly leaned forward to find you asleep.
 
"You don't need to be scared" Onew smiled and leaned his head against yours. "Night~" he told you as he yawned, even though you couldn't hear him and he rested his head on yours. He rested their until he fell into a dreamland of his own.