Chapter...

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!!!

___________________

"Y-yeah?" Jonghyun answered as he swallowed a lump in his throat.

 
"Come here" Key pointed to the floor in front of him, raising his tone a little. Jonghyun lowered his head and began to shuffle towards Key. As soon as Jonghyun got in front of Key, Key smacked the back of his head.
 
"Ouch~! What was that for~" Jonghyun whined as he rubbed the back of his head, trying to ease away the pain.
 
"That's for doing this!" Key raised his voice as he pointed to the love bite on your lower neck. Jonghyun smirked resulting in another smack across the head from Key.
 
"It hurts~" Jonghyun cried in pain.
 
"Don't do stupid things then" Key said with no sympathy at all. You felt a little bad for Jonghyun but he deserved it. "You two" Key snapped his head to you and Onew. "Go home and get dry then get yourself some food" Key slid his hand in his pocket and placed some money in front of you and Onew on the counter.
 
"It's ok Key I got money" you and Onew said at the same time as you hopped off of your stools.
 
"No take it, my treat" Key smiled and pushed the money towards you.
 
"Thank you Key~" you chimed and gave Key a hug before you and Onew grabbed your coats and darted out of the door.
 
"Let's go to my house" Onew grabbed your wrist and began to pull you down the street, lowering his head as he pushed through the wind and rain. You didn't complain, you let him drag you while you fought against the weather. Once you got to Onew's house he opened the door and you both rushed inside. Onew guided you to the closest room which happened to be his room. 
 
"I'm going to take a shower, if you need anything just call me ok?" Onew said as you took a seat on his bed. You nodded and he left the room. You gaze around at the surroundings. You noticed a piano placed in the corner of the room. You stood up and skipped over to it. You stared at the shiny surface for a while before finally sitting down on the little seat. You ran your fingers along the keys and you accidentally pressed down on one causing you to jump.
 
"I see you found my piano" Onew's voice chuckled. You turned around and he was crouched down, taking some cloths out of his wardrobe with just a towel covering the lower half of his body. 
 
"Y-yeah" you swallowed a lump in your throat as you tried to tear you eyes away from his toned body.
 
"I'll be back I just need to change" he smiled brightly as he waved his cloths in the air. As soon as you Herd the door shut you mentally slapped yourself. '___ he's just a friend, don't think like that' you told yourself in your head and you could feel your cheeks fire up. After a short while Onew came back into the room fully dressed this time, his hair damp and a smile on his face.
 
"Hello again~" he sing songed as he walked over to you. 
 
"Hey~" you sung back as you stood up out of the small stool. "Food time~ !" You cheered.
 
"Instead of going out why don't we order and stay here" Onew suggested. "It would save us from going back out in the rain again" he added.
 
"Not bad~ I like the way you think" you pointed your finger at his face.
 
"I know, you said that before" he chuckled and showed you out of his room and into the living room next door.
 
"What you thinking about ordering?" You asked as you walked into the room, taking a seat on one of the pillows that were placed on the floor. 
 
"Chicken of course" Onew said waving the phone in the air causing you to laugh. Onew ordered the food and ran over to where you were sat.
 
"WOAH~!" Onew slipped over and fell on the floor with a thud.
 
"Oh my god, Ownew are you ok?!" You asked running over to his body that was spread on the floor. You herd him laugh and you raised an eyebrow. "Why are you laughing? You crazy person" he giggled as brushed his hair away from his face. He sat up like nothing happened.
 
"Because I saw how shocked you were that I feel" he laughed and pointed to your face.
 
"It's not my fault, I thought you were hurt" you pouted and crossed your arms.
 
"Awwww" Onew smiled as he pulled you into a lose headlock. "Your cute when you pout" he ruffled your hair. You could your cheeks burn again. The doorbell chimed causing you to jump.
 
"I'll get it!" Onew jumped onto his feet and ran to the door, sliding along the floor on his socks. "It's here~!" The sound of the door closed and Onew ran back into the room, still skating on his sock causing him to go off balance a couple of times. You giggled at his excited state. He placed the box of food in front of you and jumped on the couch. He leaned over the back and pulled out a folded up table. You kept on giggling because he was doing everything so fast. He ran over to you again and flipped the table open. He grabbed a pillow and dragged it onto the floor before taking a seat on it. 
 
"Foods served" he grabbed the box of food and placed it on the table. You scooted closer to the table on your pillow and you ended on the opposite side of the table to him. Onew took out the plates of chicken that were in the box and placed them in the middle of the table. 
 
"Looks nice" you smiled as Onew placed the empty box on the floor.
 
"Open~" Onew picked up a pice of chicken and held it up to your face. You jumped at first but then opened your mouth. He popped the price of chicken inside and you began to chew. "Good?" He asked.
 
"Ummm~ you try" you picked up a piece of chicken and fed it to him. Onew responded by doing a happy dance as he ate the chicken.
 
"It's really good!" He chimed. When you and Onew finished eating the chicken you helped him pack everything away. You walked to the front door with the box of dishes in your hands. You opened the front door and placed the box on the step outside, ready for the delivery man to collect it. You shut the door and skipped back into the front room.
 
"What are you doing?" You laughed as you noticed Onew spread across the floor on his back with a smile that spread from ear to ear.
 
"I just are chicken, I'm a happy person" he mumbled as he turned his head to face you. You laid next to him and looked up at the celling.
 
"I should be getting home soon, it's getting late" you mumbled as you turned your head to face him.
 
"Hey!" Onew suddenly sprung into a sitting position which made you jump. "You could stay here!... Like a sleep over!" Onew bobbed up and down in another excited state.
 
"But I've got nothing to change into" you said as you joined him in a sitting position.
 
"You can borrow my cloths. Stay, please stay~" Onew clasped his hands together in a begging position. You rolled your eyes and let out a sigh.
 
"Fine~" you sung and it resulted you being pulled into a tight hug.