^^

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!!!

_____________

Onew began to clear up after the customers in the cafe. He gathered the plates from one table and began to walk to the staff room. He opened the small half door that was by the counter and made himself inside. When he walked passed Key and Jonghyun winked at each other before leaning over the counter and slapped Onew's . Onew jumped slightly and swiftly turned to face the two.

 
"W-what are you doing?" He asked with an uneasy laugh.
 
"Don't you like it?... You seemed to like it when ____ did it" Jonghyun winked. Onew took a while to figure out what he meant before shyly smiling and continuing into the staff room.
 
"Nice one!" Key exclaimed while high-fiving  Jonghyun. After Onew finished cleaning and putting away the dishes he walked back into the cafe only to get slapped on the again.
 
"Dubu~" Key called cutely after Onew carried on walking, trying to imitate you voice. 
 
"Why are you two doing this?" Onew asked.
 
"Because we thought it would be funny teasing you" Key said straight away.
 
"Yeah! And it is funny!" Key and Jonghyun high-fived each other once again, receiving a shake of the head from Onew.
 
"Onew if you like her you should ask her" Key suggested and Jonghyun nodded along.
 
"Me ask her? I don't think I have enough courage" Onew admitted shaking his hands in the air.
 
"WHAT?! That's not an excuse!" Key cried on the top of his voice.
 
"I want to but... Does she even like me back?" He let out a sigh.
 
"I can find out for you" Key smirked. When Onew was about to tell him not to the bells chimed and you walked in carrying some shopping bags.
 
"I'm back" you chirped, you had a hard time picking out presents and was relieved that it was over.
 
"Let me help you with those" Onew went to take the bags but you stopped him.
 
"No,no. These are all of your Christmas presents" you took the bag back from Onew.
 
"Our Christmas presents?" Jonghyun asked and you nodded. "Let me see, let me see" he come bouncing over to you. 
 
"No! There for Christmas!" You pushed him away before sprinting into the staff room. You placed the bags inside the locker and shut it, making a combination the three wouldn't know. 
 
"I only wanted peek~" Jonghyun whined while pouting.
 
"You 'only want' a lot of things" you commented, causing Key and Onew to laugh.
 
"Yeah because you don't give them to me" Jonghyun answered back.
 
"Why would I give it to you if I don't want to" you replied quickly leaving Jonghyun with nothing to comment on.
 
"Onew why don't you get some groceries, I think we're running out" Key said, facing Onew.
 
"But I only went the other day" Onew said confused.
 
"I really NEED you TO go, I'll TALK to ____!" Key empthisized and added a wink. "Why don't you go with him Jonghyun, that way you can help and I won't have to make sure you're not trying to look at the presents" Key added.
 
"But I'm to lazy~" Jonghyun whined.
 
"Onew needs your help" Key got up off his stool causing Jonghyun to swiftly jog over to the door.
 
"Come on Onew~" Jonghyun linked his arms with Onew on the way out and dragged him.
 
"You use that much food up in a day?" You asked grabbing Key's attention.
 
"We are very busy you know" Key tapped your nose. "Plus it saves me from having the urge to slap Jonghyun when I get mad" Key added with a sweet smile.
 
"You really do have a short temper" you chuckled.
 
"Yeah well" Key shrugged his shoulders. "Anyways, you and Onew seem pretty close" he said leaning on the counter. "Do you like him?" He asked catching you off guard. 
 
"Well..." You lowered your head to hide your rosy cheeks. Honestly just thinking about him would cause you to smile and that was all the time.
 
"Ohhh~" Key sung as he lifted your head up to examine your scarlet cheeks. "Someone's got a crush" he chimed wile prodding your cheek.
 
"It's not like he likes me back" you slapped his hand away.
 
"You never know~" Key sing songed while grinning.
 
"I think I do" you answered blankly. "I mean because we're good friends he just thinks of me like that" you added. "Anyway, I'm going home now. I better take the presents back before Jonghyun gets back, you know what happened last year" you and Key laughed remembering the memory.
 
"Yeah... Good times" Key chuckled and gave you a hug before you left.