Chapter 3

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

 

“So how long have you worked here Onew?” you asked as you sat behind the serving desk, on a small stool placed in front of the register. You told Onew that you were going to help him until Key and Jonghyun got back.

“Not long… well… today” he chuckled as he jumped on the stool next to and began to spin on it. The sound of the bell chimed as you raised your head to see Jonghyun and Key step through the door with their coats dripping with rain.

“I see you made a friend ___” Key’s voice spoke as he hung his coat up and nodded over to Onew who was spinning on the chair next to you.

“Yep, this is Onew” You introduced them and stuck your foot out to stop Onew from spinning.

“I know he’s one of the staff” Key laughed.

“___! ~” Jonghyun’s voice sounded and you looked over to see him running in your direction, his arms out wide and a grin on his face. You jumped of your stool and ran away causing him to chase after you.

“What’s happening?” Onew asked confused while trying to steady himself from his dizziness. Key rolled his eyes and took a seat where you were sat. You ran back over to Onew and Key but didn’t make it because Jonghyun grabbed you and pulled you into a back hug, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck and making noises like he was eating you, making you giggle.

“Go away you monster~” you giggled, trying to push his head away but it didn’t move. It tickled so you head your head against his, trying to push his head away with yours.

“Jonghyun leave her alone, such a flirt” Key shouted over to Jonghyun but he still didn’t move. “DON’T MAKE ME GET OUT OF THIS SEAT!!” Key shouted and Jonghyun instantly let go with a naughty boy’s grin on his face.

“Is it the dizziness or is this really confusing?” Onew asked as he watched you run away from Jonghyun over to the desk.

“Don’t worry Onew you’ll get used to it” Key patted Onew’s shoulder.

“Do you know them?” Onew asked you as he pointed to the two. You giggled with embarrassment and looked down at your feet.

“I thought you meant a different Key and Jonghyun” you mumbled while swinging your shoulders from side to side.

“WHO ELSE IS CALLED KEY AND JONGHYUN OTHER THAN US??!!!” Key cried in disbelief causing Onew and Jonghyun to laugh.

“IT’S NOT MY FAULT OK!!” you replied. Key began to burst into laughter. “It’s not funny~” you whined as you watched the three, almost in tears.

“Its ok ___ I do it all the time” Onew flashed an eye smile in your direction, causing your cheeks to fire up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one is quite short but i hope you don't mind.