...

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!!!!

______________

"___._____.____.____.____.____.____." Jonghyun constantly poked your arm. You were doing a cross word and was trying to concentrate. Onew went out to get groceries for the cafe and Key was sat at one of the tables. They closed the shop until they had enough supplies to serve. "____.____.____.____.____" Jonghyun kept on poking your arm but you were too busy to concentrate to answer. It was getting annoying but you ignored him. "___~~~___~~___~" he sung you name softly in you ear. You bit on the end of your pen and thought of the answer to one of the questions. "____.____.____.____" 

 
"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" Key screamed on the top of his lungs causing you and Jonghyun to almost fall off of your stalls. "Thank you" 
 
"I know the answer" Jonghyun whispered, not wanting to get on Key's nerves anymore.
 
"You do? What is it?" You asked, surprised he knew the answer. He made a gesture for him to whisper into your ear so you leaned your head to the side so he could whisper. You were expecting him to whisper but instead he kissed your cheek. He then held the side of your head and tried to turn your head to connect your lips with his but you resisted. 
 
"Come on, just one little kiss~" Jonghyun whined as he moved his head instead. With those words Key lifted his head from the magazine he was reading and his eyes widened.
 
"JONGHYUN!!!" Key shouted throwing his pen at Jonghyun's head. Jonghyun pulled away and pouted.
 
"I only wanted a little kiss" Jonghyun crossed his arms, continuing to pout.
 
"Not on the lips" you spoke and Jonghyun's eyes grew wide. 
 
"So you'd kiss me but not on the lips?!" He jumped up and down excitedly.
 
"She didn't say that" Key mumbled, picking up his magazine again. The door opened to the cafe causing the small bells above the door to chime. Onew stepped in carrying five bags in each hand. You ran over to help him. You went to take the bag from one side of him when he jogged away.
 
"We can't have you carrying heavy things" Onew said as he sprinted passed you and into the staff room.
 
"Onew~" you whined and ran after him. When you got inside he was already packing away the things he bought. "I can help you know" you said and jogged over to the side to help him.
 
"No,no. ____ I won't let you" he picked you up by your waist causing you to giggle. He sat you down on the couch and returned to packing the things away.
 
"Fine" you crossed your arms and watched him. You were to sleepy to protest.
 
"If you're tired, go home" Onew spoke as he stacked tins in the cupboard. You looked up at the clock, you didn't even realize what time it was.
 
"Good idea" you yawned and stood up.
 
"Maybe I should walk you home, you never know what monsters are around. Haha" Onew chuckled as he turned to face you.
 
"Monsters?" You tried to hold in your laughter. Onew began to burst into laughter seeming the face you made when you held in your laughter. You then also burst into laughter. Onew then swiped his hand across his face reveling him pulling a straight face. You burst into even more laughter, you were now almost I tears.
 
"___ stop making me laugh, I'm trying to be serious" Onew complained now laughing. "Anyways I'm walking you home" Onew spoke as he linked his arm with you and pulled you out into the cafe.
 
"Sure dubu" you said as you skipped over to you coat and slipped it over your shoulders. Onew followed after you.
 
"Dubu?" Jonghyun asked.
 
"Because he's soft like tofu~" you explained and poked Onew's stomach causing him to laugh.
 
"Come on let's go" Onew spoke up as he opened the door.
 
"Woah,woah! Where are you going?!" Key said as he turned in his seat.
 
"I'm walking ____ home" Onew explained and Key nodded. You walked out with Onew trailing behind you.