Chapter 4

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!

______________________

"I'm going to head home now~" you singed songed as you walked over to the coat stand. You took your coat of and slipped it over your shoulders.

 
"Ok, see ya tomorrow" Key gave you a hug. 
 
"See you tomorrow ____" Onew skipped over and awkwardly slipped his arms around you. You laughed and hugged him back.
 
"Now me~" Jonghyun walked over. "Kiss please~" he leaded his face down so it was level with yours and closed his eyes. You evilly smirked and flicked his forehead. "Ouch! ~" Jonghyun whined snapping back and rubbing his head.
 
"That's what you get" you laughed and gave him a hug. You turned towards the door and waved before leaving. Once you left Key sent Jonghyun a glare.
 
"What?" Jonghyun asked as he noticed Key's stares.
 
"You flirt so much it's unbelievable" Key scoffed "can't you see she prefers me over you" Key added, trying to wined his friend up. "I bet if asked for a kiss she would kiss me" he smirked. Onew observed the two as they talked with a confused expression plastered on his face.
 
"Yeah right! Like she would kiss you over me" Jonghyun replied while skipping away.
 
"YAH! DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!" Key chased Jonghyun as he walked into the staff room. Onew was left there blinking constantly. 
 
"I'm going home"  Onew told himself and walked out the door.
 
You were walking home when you walked past a chicken shop. Something caught your eyes. There was someone stood in the window, their hands against the glass above their head and their head against the glass. Their figure was familiar but because it was dark you couldn't see who it was. You walked over to get a closer look and that's when you knew who it was.
 
"Onew?" You spoke and the person jumped at the sudden voice and smacked their head against the window.
 
"Oh hey ___" he replied, rubbing his forehead to ease away the pain.
 
"Aren't you going to go in?" You asked. And he shook his head so little that it was hardly noticeable. "Come on I'll buy you some" you looped your arm in his and pulled him into the shop.
 
"No no no, it's fine I was just looking" Onew shook his hands as you pulled him into the small shop
 
"Oh well, your eating with wether you like it or not" you flashed a smile to him. You walked over to the desk  and ordered before you both retreated to a table. You sat next to Onew on the plush red seats. Onew took his phone of his pocket and passed it to you.
 
"What?" You asked, hesitantly talking his phone. You then clicked and began to add your number into his phone before passing it back. One of the staff then came and placed two plates of fried chicken in front of you both and walked away.
 
"Thank you ___" Onew chimed as he smiled brightly at you.
 
"No problem" you smiled back.
 
"Hey I have an idea!" Onew snapped his fingers together.
 
"What's that?" You asked.  Onew then pulled out his phone again. 
 
"Let's take pictures and make Jonghyun jealous" he held the phone up ready to take a picture.
 
"I like the way you think!" You beamed as Onew wrapped his arm around you. You both looked into the camera and  Onew snapped a picture. 
 
"This is payback" he winked at you and you giggled as you both view the picture. You and Onew bang to take all sorts of pictures. In one picture you kissed his cheek. You both had to injure your faces burning resulting in looking like you were a tomato but it was worth it.  After you and Onew ate the chicken you left the shop.
 
"We're on the same team now" Onew gave you a high five.
 
"Team revenge against Jonghyun" you cheered. "Wait until I get to the cafe tomorrow and we'll show him then"
 
"Of course" he smiled brightly. "Well, I better get going. Thanks" Onew pulled you into a hug and picked you up off the floor, spinning you around like a crazy person. You giggled and he returned you back down to the floor. 
 
"Bye bye~" you waved before you both walked in different directions. "Awwww~ he's on my team~" you smiled to yourself as you walked through the rain back to your house. "Onew is on my team~" you chimed again. You could tell Onew was going to be a really good friend. "I need to think of a way to repay him" you mumbled to yourself as you took a step inside.