Oh Dubu~

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

 

The next day you skipped to the café with much joy. You opened the door and the bells chimed. Key, Jonghyun and Onew were all inside. They noticed you walked in and waved.

“Morning~” Key smiled brightly.

“___ Can I ask you something?” Jonghyun said as he ran over to you and cuddled you.

“Yeah sure” you giggled.

“Out the three of us could you tell us what makes you like us” Jonghyun squeezed you.

“What do you mean?” you asked confused.

“Like saying I’m funny or y” Jonghyun explained, removing his arms from around you.

“Ok” you agreed causing the three of them to run over to one table. You chuckled and joined them at the table. “Ok firstly Jonghyun” you turned to face him. “ I think your cute and I love the way you laugh” You told him and his face lit up.

(like this)

“You hear that?! ___ called me cute!!” Jonghyun rose out of his chair and extended his arms.

“Next is Onew or I like to call him Dubu” you giggled at the name. You turned to him. “Dubu is funny, cute, has Onew condition and very handsome” You said with a smile. Onew’s cheeks began to fire up causing him to turn a bright red.

(like this)

“ME! ME! ME!” Key screamed I’m patiently.

“Key’s y” you said with a wink.

“KEY Y?!” Jonghyun burst out into laughter.

“HEY! I’M Y!!” Key shouted at Jonghyun.

“No you’re not!” Jonghyun pointed to Key’s face and laughed even more. Suddenly Key grabbed a doughnut he was previously eating and glared at Jonghyun.

“Watch” Key turned to face you and took a bite out of the doughnut, brushing his teeth along his lips to remove the sugar making the action very y.

“That was y” You commented making Key smile.

“HAH! IN YOUR FACE!” Key pointed to Jonghyun’s face to make a point.

“How come I only got cute when Onew and Key got more~” Jonghyun whined while pouting.

“You’re just mad because she calls me y and not you” Key rubbed it in and turned to you making an ‘anng’ face.

“___ do you think I’m cute?” Onew jumped up on his feet and began to shake his .

“Sit down Dubu~” you lightly slapped his . He returned to the table with burning cheeks and crossed his arms on the table, hiding his flushed face in them. Key and Jonghyun looked and each other and then to Onew, they were both thinking the same thing. ‘He likes her’

“We better be getting to work” Key saved Onew by preventing you from noticing his flustered face.

“Yeah, I need the money to buy presents” Jonghyun also got up, leaving Onew still buried in his arms.

“I’m going Christmas shopping so I’ll be back later ok?” you said as you also stood up from the table.

“Ok see you later~” Key and Jonghyun chimed at the same time and with that you set off.

______________

i added some gif's for you guys ^^