.......

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!

_________________

 

 
"You can do this Onew" he told himself as he skipped down the street. He gazed in the shops as he skipped by. He skipped passed a beautiful florist shop. He carried on skipping but then suddenly stopped and jogged backward so the shop was in view again. The corners of his mouth raised and he entered the small shop. He hagan to gaze around the shop at all the various types of flowers.
 
Your POV:
"Ahhhh~" you stretched your arms out as you carried the heavy bags of presents to the tree in you living room.  You began to unload the presents and tuck them under the tree. It was Christmas Eve and you were looking forward to Christmas. You pulled your phone from your pocket and began to text Key.
 
'Your coming up mine tomorrow morning k? Tell the other two' you sent the message and began to light the fire. You sat there warming your hands in the heat. You phone then vibrated and you red the text the was sent from Key.
 
'Yes! We'll be there ^.< Merry Christmas Eve' you giggled at his text.
 
Onew POV:
I started to walk to ___ house with the bouquet of flowers I bought held tightly in my hands. 'I can do this!' I encouraged myself every time I felt like turning back. I continued to walk and I was now in the street where her house was. I sat on the curb and let out a sigh. My stomach was Churning and I felt neves build up. 'What if she says no and our friendship is ruined' I though. 'Think positive Onew!' I told myself and stood up. I walked to her front door and exhaled before pressing the door bell. I sighed and leaned agains the wall while I waited for her to answer the door. I glanced down at the bouquet and smiled. What seemed like an eternity came to an end when I herd the door click and slowly open.