Onew ^^

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!!!

_________________

~~~~~

Onew opened his eyes slowly. When his vision cleared he noticed he wasn't resting his head on the counter but he was laid on his back on the black leather couch of the staff room.
 
"How did I get here?" He mumbled sleepily to himself.
 
"____ insisted that me and Jonghyun picked you up and carried your FAT body here" Key, who was in the corner making a cup of coffee spoke causing Onew to jump and smack his head against the wall.
 
"Ouch~~~" he whined rubbing the spot where it hurt, in an attempt to ease away the pain.
 
"That's nothing to what my arms feel like right now" Key turned to face Onew. "You're heavy, you know that?" Key massages the top of his arms.
 
"Is ___ still here?" Onew asked as he looked around the room.
 
"No, I told her to get some breakfast. She went with Jonghyun" key informed him and stirred his coffee before taking a seat next to Onew.
 
"You told her to go with Jonghyun?!" Onew's eyes widened. Onew suddenly jumped up onto his feet and ran out of the staff room.
 
"Onew don't worry!! They'll be back now!!!" Key shouted slowly walking out the room after him. Onew was slipping his coat over his shoulders and was about to walk out the door. "You like her don't you" Key said causing Onew to stop in his tracks.
 
"Y-yeah... She's a good friend" Onew replied letting go of the door handle to face Key.
 
"You know what I mean Onew" Key chuckled as he took a seat on a stool. "You really like her, I can tell" Key sweetly smiled. Onew let out a sigh and hung his coat up onto the coat hook again.
 
"Ummm... Y-yeah..." He seemed shy about it. "I really really like her" Onew scratched the back of his head while looking down to the floor.
 
"So you love her?" Key asked, wanting to get everything out of Onew. Onew was about to answer but didn't when he Hurd the cafe door open.
~~~~
You opened the door with Jonghyun following behind you. You were holding a bag of waffles you bought from the shop. You stepped into the cafe and noticed Onew by the door. 
 
"Hey, we got you some food" you smiled and waved the bag of food in the air. "Here you go" you placed the bag into Onew's hands.
 
"Thanks" Onew leaned forward and placed a kiss onto your cheek. Making your heart skip a beat and your face to turn bright red.
 
"N-n-no p-problem" you stuttered. You didn't know why you were feeling like this. You've told yourself many times that Onew is just a friend and not to think of him in any other way but there has always been a part of you that disagreed with it and it looks like as if that part of you just grew bigger. While you hung your coat up on the hook Onew walked over to where Key was sat.
 
"I do" Onew whispered to Key as he began to eat what you had bought him.