chapter 6

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

 

“What’s this?” Jonghyun asked as he pointed to the brightly lit screen. He lifted his head and eyed both you and Onew.

“It’s called revenge” You blurted out. Jonghyun let out a short chuckle as he smirked.

“Revenge huh?” he as raising his eyebrows, you nodded. “Well, then this is revenge” Jonghyun took a step forward and Onew jumped out his seat to block Jonghyun from walking towards you. “Onew hyung~” Jonghyun chimed. Suddenly Jonghyun turned his attention to Onew by dragging him towards the door.

“JONGHYUN LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!” you screamed as you ran after him but it was too late, Jonghyun had already thrown him out in the rain and locked the door so Onew couldn’t get back in. “Let him in!” you went to grab the key from Jonghyun’s hands but he shoved it in his trouser pocket.

“Now your turn” Jonghyun spoke as he walked in your direction. You were about to run to staff room and lock the door but Jonghyun grabbed you hand, Pulling you into his muscular arms. “Sweet revenge~” he chimed before tightening the hug. He rested his lips on your lower neck and you began to feel him your skin.

“JONGHYUN!!!” you screamed as you tried to push his head away. “ONEW HELP ME!!!” you screamed as you snapped you head over to the window. Onew was banging his fists against the glass as he dripped with water. “ARE YOU MY BLOOD??!!!” you shouted, trying to push his head away again but it didn’t budge. Jonghyun, after a while, finally let go. You instantly ran over to the mirror and pulled down the neck of your t-shirt to reveal your lower neck. You herd the door unlock so that meant that Jonghyun let Onew back in. Your eyes widened as you noticed a bright red mark in the shape of lips on your neck.

“What did you do?! ~” you whined as you stared at the mark in the mirror.

“Let me have a look” Onew’s voice spoke and he appeared beside you. He pulled down the necking of your shirt and analysed the mark. “He gave you a love bite” Onew let go of your shirt as he informed you.

“A love bite?” You asked as you poked the mark.  The mark was covered in spit and you feel yourself gag inside. You turned around to Jonghyun who saw stood behind you and lifted his arm up so he was wiping his own spit off of your neck.

“That’s going to stay there for at least 2 days” Jonghyun told you and you froze in your spot.

“But at least you got your shirt to cover most of it up” Onew used his cold wet hands to pull your shirt up to cover the mark.

“Onew I want people to see it” Jonghyun spoke as he looked over at Onew.

“I’m not talking to you, you locked me out in the rain” Onew scoffed and stormed over to his usual seat behind the counter. Jonghyun faced you.

“I’m guessing you’re not talking to me either” Jonghyun said as he the side of your face with his thump.

“Correct!” you slapped his hand away and joined Onew.

“Well I’m opening the shop now~” Jonghyun sing songed but there was no answer from you or Onew. Jonghyun let out a sigh and turned the closed sign to open.

“Onew you look like a little puppy” You giggled as you watched small drops of water fall from his fringe. He turned to you and smiled and you ruffled his hair.

“I feel sorry for you ___” Onew spoke and he leaned forward so you could ruffle his hair more.

“Why?” you asked as the water droplets flew of his long chestnut hair.

“You have to deal with that” Onew pointed over to Jonghyun who was welcoming customers in with a smile spread across his face. You let out a sigh and Onew chuckled.

“Anyways, I’ll get you a towel. You don’t want to be sick now do you” You hopped off of your stall and entered the staff room. You came back with a towel in hand and when you got to Onew you wrapped it around his shoulders.

“Thanks __” He pulled you into a hug.

“Onew your wet!” you squealed and he instantly let go. You laughed and hopped back onto your stool. The café bell chimed, you and Onew lifted your heads to see who walked in. It was Key; he slipped his jacket off and approached the desk where you and Onew were sat.

“Is it me or are you two looking glum today?” Key asked and he tilted his head to look at you both. “Onew didn’t you bring a coat?” Key asked as he turned to Onew.

“We’re glum” you mumbled.

“I did but that’s not the reason why I’m soaking wet” Onew answered Key’s question.

“Then why are you wet?” Key asked raising an eyebrow.

“Long story short, me and __ got revenge on Jonghyun by showing a picture of __ kissing my cheek. He got revenge back on us and threw me out and locked the door” Onew mumbled the whole sentence.

“Wow really?” Key asked as he eyes widened.

“Not a bad as what he did to __ though” Onew added. He pulled the necking to your shirt down and Key leaned across the counter to see what Onew was showing him.

“JONGHYUN!!!!” Key screamed on the top of his voice making you, Onew and the rest of the people in the café jump. Jonghyun turned his head nervously to Key who was stood with his arms crossed, sending him glares.