Chapter 5

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!

____________________

The next morning you got dressed as soon as you woke up. You didn't want to waste any precious time. You collected your coat as it was still hammering it down and dashed out the door, making sure to lock it after you. You ran down the streets and when you turned the corner to the cafe you noticed someone stood outside. They had their hood up and the droplets of water dropped down off the front of their hood. You approached the person and they Thurber their head.

 
"Your here!" The person was Onew. He greeted you by pulling you into a hug. You noticed the cafe had the closed sign on and smiled. "Ready for payback?" Onew asked as he pulled away.
 
"Sure am!" You cheered and Onew opened the door to the cafe. You both ran in and Onew locked the door after him. Nobody was in the cafe yet so you and Onew hid behind the desk.
 
"Why are we even hiding?" Laughed as you took a second to think things through. You stood up and took a seat on the stool instead, shortly followed by Onew taking one next to you. 
 
"Is that him?!" Onew pointed excitedly out the window and at a figure that slowly approached the cafe.
 
"It is!!" You squealed. The cafe door opened and you and Onew acted cool, like you weren't planning anything or like you weren't up to something. Despite your bad acting it worked. 
 
"Hi Onew" Jonghyun waved. "____~" Jonghyun sing songed while jogging towards you with his arms wide open.
 
"Nuh-uh! ~" Onew spread one of his arms out so that Jonghyun couldn't get past.
 
"What are you doing?! Let me through~" Jonghyun whined as he tried to break through Onew to get to you. You giggled slightly as you knew what was happening next.
 
"I can't let you do that because look" Onew took out his phone and placed it on the counter. Jonghyun stopped fighting against Onew and turned his attention to the phone that was sat on top of the red counter top. Onew clicked the home button on his phone and the screen lit up reveling the picture of you kissing Onew's cheek. You didn't know what Jonghyun would do so you sat there waiting for his reaction.
_________________
i will try and upload Jonghyun's reaction tomorrow. ^^