Chapter

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited!!

_________________

"Hey" a low but soft voice whispered as something shook you. "Hey... Hey" it spoke again. You opened your eyes slightly and was greeted by Onew's angelic smile. You groaned and pulled the quilt over your head. You wernt good in the mornings, you just wanted to sleep more. "Hey, miss sleepy" he tugged the covers from your face. "Wake up sleepy~" you squinted and noticed he was still in his pajamas. You pulled the covers back up to your face again and closed your eyes. "I know your awake" Onew chuckled at your state.

 
"5 more minutes~" you muttered sleepily into the sheets. 
 
"But I have work __~" Onew sung softly. 
 
"Please Onew?~" you begged rolling over to your side so that you were facing him. 
 
"Ok fine but I'm sleeping too so budge up" Onew said lifting up the covers and squeezing into the bed next to you. Both of you began to drift back to sleep. You were meant to go sleep for five more minutes but that turned into a couple of hours. You slowly opened your eyes. Onew was still laid next to you, on his back and fast asleep. You looked up at the clock on the wall above Onew's wardrobe and your eyes widened. 
 
"Onew!~" you shook him furiously. "Onew get up!" You shook him some more as he opened his eyes slowly.
 
"Huh?" He said as he rubbed his eyes when he sat up.
 
"Your late for work!" You jumped out of the bed and pulled him out by his arm. He had a hard time standing on his feet as he was still half asleep. You dragged him over to his wardrobe and began to pick out some cloth for him before dragging him to the bathroom door. "Get changed" you pushed him inside and closed the door.
 
"You too~" Onew called from inside and you laughed. You strided back into his room and began to change. You made the bed and cleared all the popcorn that was spread along the floor. After a while Onew came back in the room. His cloths were changed but his hair was still a mess. He had his eyes half open and walked straight into the wall.
 
"Come here" you chuckled and dragged him over to you. You slipped a coat over his shoulders and began to sort his fluffy hair out with your fingers. You were fixing his hair when you noticed a smirk spread on his face.
 
"What?" You asked, still running your singers through his hair.
 
"N-nothing" he glanced down at the floor but he still had the smirk on his face. Once you fixed his hair you flipped the hood of his jacket up onto his hair.
 
"Let's go" you smiled walking out of the room to the door with Onew following behind. He grabbed his key's on the way out and locked the door. You both began to walk down the street towards the cafe. The weather was surprisingly better. The floors were dry and there were only a few clouds in the sky however it was still cold. Onew opened the door to the cafe and was the first to step in.
 
"What time do you call this?" Key stood in front of the counter with his arms crossed and tapping his foot on the tiled floor, he looked like a strict teacher.
 
"Says the one who arrived five minutes ago!" Jonghyun shouted from the staff room. You stepped into the cafe. 
 
"Did you go over ___ house?" Key asked as he unfolded his arms and smiled at you. You were hangin your coat up on the hook.
 
"Nah, I slept over Onew's house" you said as you skipped over to Key hand gave him a hug.
 
"____?" Jonghyun's voice sounded and you noticed his brown chestnut hair with blonde tips pop around the corner of the staff room and into the cafe. "___!" This time he ran into the cafe with his arms wide open, drowning you in his chest. 
 
"Hey Jonghyun" you chuckled, your voice mumbled in his cloths. He pulled the neck off your shirt away and examined your lower neck.
 
"It's all good, it's still their" he let go of your shirt and pulled you back into the bone crushing hug.
 
"It is?" You pulled away from him and ran over to the mirror. You pulled the neck of your shirt to the side to examine your neck. The mark was their but this time it wasn't a bright red it was more of a scarlet color.
 
"I was expecting the two of you to come back yesterday but you didn't" Key said as he dragged you away from the mirror.
 
"Well when you said go, we thought you meant GO" you explained flopping down in the stool you now called yours. Onew took a seat in his and rested his head down on the counter.
 
"Wake up Onew, you were already late" Key said as he patted Onew's back.
 
"You walked through that door five minutes before them, you can't say much" Jonghyun stated for the second time. Key snapped his head to Jonghyun giving him the 'shut the hell up' glare. "Hey I'm only telling the truth" Jonghyun pointed to Key face.
 
"My fist's going to tell you the truth if you don't shut up" Key growled.
 
"You two!" You shouted over their loud voices. "Anyone would think you weren't friends" you stated. There was a silence but the faint sound of Onew's heavy breathing was heard.  The three of you turned to face his sleeping body. You smiled at how peaceful he looked, his eyes gently shut and his mouth resting on his crossed arms.