Onew what are you up to?

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

WARNING!!!! [short chapter]

____________________________________________

 

Onew and Jonghyun walked back to the café. Onew walked straight into the door, thinking it was open. He opened it correctly and entered the café with Jonghyun entering after him, chuckling quietly. They walked over to the counter and placed the bags onto the counter. Onew stepped back from the counter and appeared to be searching for something.

“What are you looking for?” Key asked walking out of the staff room with a cup of coffee in his hands.

“Where did ___ go?” Onew asked as he ducked down to look under the tables.

“What are you doing?! She isn’t going be under there is she!” Key laughed at his friend. Onew quickly straightened up and eye smiled. “She went home” Key then informed him.

“Home why?” Jonghyun asked, joining the conversation.

“To take the presents she bought home” Key said sitting and his table. “So you couldn’t peek” Key added staring straight at Jonghyun. “And… I asked her if she likes Onew” Key smirked.

“What did she say?!” Onew’s eye’s glistened and he ran over to the table where Key was sitting.

“Find out yourself” Key answered bluntly.

“But you know, why can’t you just tell me?” Onew whined while kicking his feet in a tantrum.

“Because that would be too easy” Key chuckled evilly. “I know but I’m not telling you” He added. Onew then swiftly turned the door and was about to exit. “WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Key shouted over to Onew.

“Out” Onew smartly replied but walked into a table, making him not look so smart. He walked out of the café and tripped as soon as he got out of the door. He didn’t fall over but ran to the side slightly as he tried to balance himself.

“YAH! YOU HAVE WORK!! YOU JUST CAN’T GO OUT!!” Key screamed but it was too late, Onew was already jogging down the street. “What is he up to?” Key mumbled as he watched Onew’s figure disappear into the distance.