The Confession

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

 

How long has it been?! I'm sorry guys i really needed to update this didn't I? the thing is i forgot all about it ^^; don't scold me~ xD Here is a little update for you and hopefully you like it. I will try and update soon again ^^ Thank You~ SarangHaeYo~ <3

____________________________________________

“Onew-ah?” You asked as you noticed the familiar figure leaning against the wall. The figure swiftly turned around and hid something behind its back. It was Onew, the same grin as always on his face.

“_-___ hello” he greeted shyly.

“Onew, its Christmas Eve already can you believe it!” You smiled excitedly. Onew chuckled and lowered his head.

“__ There is something I need to tell you” Onew spoke, lifting his head up to look at you again.

“Oh sorry. Please, come in” You opened the door wider and stepped aside to let Onew inside. Onew slid past, cautious that you didn’t see what he was holding. You giggled as he tripped inside as he tried to take his shoes off without using his hands. He followed in behind you, into the living room where the fire was still cracking. “Do you want anything to eat or drink?” You asked as you gestured for Onew to sit in front of the fire.

“No thanks” Onew tried to contain his nerves. His hands were slightly shaking. “___ come here, I need to tell you something remember” Onew chuckled.

“Oh yeah sorry” You apologetically spoke and took a seat next to him in front of the fire. Onew’s face glowed because of the light from the fire and his eyes glistened.

“Uhh…. These are for you” Onew revealed what was behind his back all this time. In his hands he held a beautifully wrapped bouquet of roses. You tilted your head in confusion but took them. The sweet smell from the roses greeted you as soon as they were in your hands.

“Thank you Onew” you giggled and sprang forwards and wrapped your arms around Onew. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you and patted your back. Onew was still deciding in his head if he was going to confess. The friendship you both had was strong and he didn’t want to break it no matter what. He was afraid that if you said no the friendship would be broken and you wouldn’t be close anymore. There wouldn’t be any sleep over where he could comfort you in his arms or sleep next to you when you whined about having five more minutes to sleep. However he would regret not telling you how he feels. He was also in fear of you making friends with someone else and they fall for you the same way he has. He didn’t want to see you be taken away from him by someone who has more courage and someone who knows how to express his feelings.

“I’ll go put these in a vase” You pulled away from the hug and raised to your feet and retreated to the Kitchen to find a suitable vase for the beautiful flowers.

“What should I do” Onew mumbled softly to himself. “Why does it have to be so hard to choose?” he brought his knees up to his chest and rested his head on them. You walked back into the room with a smile spread across your face.

“So what do you need to tell me Onew?” You asked as you returned to the floor next to him.

“___ please don’t hate me for this…” Onew’s voice spoke softly as he stared into the flames of the fire.

“Hate you? Why would I ever hate you Onew?” you asked confused and you turned your head to Onew.

“___ I have come here to tell you… I love you. From the bottom of my heart there are very strong feelings for you” He turned his head to you, the soft light of the fire bouncing of his smooth skin. “When I first met you, you helped me when nobody else even got up off of their chair. You made me laugh straight away, you’re a funny person you know that?” He chuckled himself. “You are really kind. Even when you have known me for a short while you bought me chicken. We planned to get revenge on Jonghyun… Didn’t go as planned though” You giggled at the memory. “We both got attacked by Jonghyun” Onew reached over and pulled the necking down to your shirt just enough so he could see if the mark was still there. “It’s fading, it’s almost gone” He let go and brightly smiled. “And the sleep over, that’s when I knew for sure I liked you. I know you may not like me back __ but if you don’t, it don’t want to lose the bond we have” Onew smiled and returned his gaze back to the fire. “I’m in love with you”

You sat there not know how to respond. Love? Nobody has ever told you they are in love with you before, it have always been the other way around. Of course you loved Onew back. You started to grin. ‘Gosh, why is he so cute’ you thought on your head and giggled quietly. You slowly and quietly leaned over and placed a soft kiss onto Onew’s cheek. Onew jumped a little and turned his head to face you. Your faces were now inches away.

“Onew, I love you too” You spoke softly. Onew raised his hand and held the side of your face as he slowly closed the gap and connected both of your lips in a sweet kiss.