Start

ƒαℓℓιηg ƒσя уσυ

not edited

______________

What a better way to start the day than by visiting your local cafe. You had just got a place of your own and you were in a really good mood. You visited the cafe almost everyday on your way to do your daily things. You had made two really good friends by visiting the cafe, their names  Jonghyun and Key. They work part time at the cafe and like to make jokes and tease. You put on your thick warm coat and headed out the door. As soon as you stepped out the door you flicked up you coat hood to prevent the large amount of water that fell from the sky hitting you. It took you 5 minutes because it was just down the road and as soon as you opened the cafe door you let out a sigh of relief.

 
"Morning~" a voice chimed even though all the people in the cafe were glum because of the wether. You took down your head and stood their, hugging a wooden tray, was no other than Jonghyun himself.
 
"Morning" you greeted back. "Weathers rubbish" you announced what was already obvious. 
 
"A bit like Key's mood then" Jonghyun chuckled and pointed towards the counter. You turned you head and spotted Key. He was sat on the stool and leaned his head against his hand as he stared out the window while pouting.
 
"What's the matter key?" You asked walking over to a stool on the opposite side and leaning your elbows on the counter. You rested you head in your hands and waited for him to answer. 
 
"The weather means that people won't admire my beauty" he turned his head to face you while still pouting. You could sense Jonghyun rolling his eyes.
 
"Yah! Don't roll your eyes at me!" Key pointed to the person behind you and it confirmed that you were right.
 
"Jonghyun don't be so mean" you turned in your seat to face the person stood behind you. "I think your beautiful no matter what the wetaher is like outside" you turned back to Key and he flashed a smile before he ran around to your side of the counter and hugged you. 
 
"Thank you ___" Key beamed and poked his tongue out at Jonghyun. "At least I'm not ugly like THAT thing over there" Key nodded over to Jonghyun and you giggled at his behaviour. 
 
"Key don't be mean" you chuckled as Key rocked you side to side in the hug. "Jonghyun is very beautiful too" 
 
"She likes me better!" Jonghyun bellowed and dragged you from Key's grip and pulled you into a back hug and began to rock from side to side.
 
"In your dreams" Key scoffed. "Like she would ever pick you over me!" Key batted his eyelashes and sweetly smiled.
 
"Yeah whatever" Jonghyun knew what ever he said he wouldn't be able to win against this diva.
 
"Could I get some coffee or do I have to wait until you two stop fighting?" you laughed, slipping out of Jonghyun's muscular arms.
 
"I'll get you one now~" Key looped his arm in yours and guided you to a table.