22

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

5 years later...

" Congratulations to Goddess and their 14th win for their new Japanese single, Love & Peace! " The emcees for the night, IU and Hyun Woo announced and congratulated. 

" 14th win! " The girls squealed and hugged each other as they watched their leader giving the speech about their consecutive wins.

Out of nowhere, strong arms wrapped around Areum's waist and twirled her around. 

" Sehun! " Areum gasped. The fans who saw the action squealed in happiness when they saw how much of a match they were. 

" Congrats! " Sehun smiled and hugged her even tighter. The rest of Exo came and congratulated them too. 

" Hey! Kris oppa! Are you and Min Yul tying the knot soon? " SoA came from behind Min Yul and asked the engaged couple. 

Four years ago, the both of them officially started dating. And a year ago, they announced that they were engaged after a long decision that they wanted to marry early. 

" Yeah! When? When? I want to see what your kids look like! " Haerin linked arms with the maknae and grinned at the both of them. 

" We were thinking of making it next year. " Min Yul blushed, but revealed. The girls all cheered as they looked forward to the wedding. 

" Make sure to invite us! " Eun Ji hooked arms with Soo Hye and winked at their member. " Hyung! Invite us too! " The Exo members all pounced on Kris. " Yeah, duizhang! Invite us! " Even Luhan joined in. 

The other idols who heard all the commotion, mainly the boyfriends of the other members, all joined in with the fun. But it didn't last quite long, as they had to split and move off to their different schedules. 

" You guys are great! 14th win for Love & Peace, and Triple Crown for our sub-unit Dia! " Yoonae clapped her hands and the members all smiled at their achievement. 

Two years ago, JYP had decided to form a sub-unit composed of members Haerin, Amy and Yoon Ji and named them Dia. Dia was an alternative spelling of Dea, which meant Goddess in Italian. 

" Not to mention, that Asia tour last month was a success. " Amy piped up. Everyone else nodded in agreement. 

" That's why, Yoonae and I have talked to the boss about letting you guys off for three months. " Daejoon smiled through the rear mirror and all the girls immediately perked up in happiness. " Where? " They chorused.

" Fiji. " Yoonae revealed and the girls immediately started squealing in happiness.

" That's like the ultimate paradise! " Eun Ji pointed out and Min Yul nodded in agreement. " But isn't it expensive? I mean, it's a long time there. " SoA pointed out and the managers chuckled.

" You'll only be in Fiji for two weeks. Afterwards, we're sending you back to your families. " Yoonae corrected SoA's mistake.

" My gosh! Two weeks in Fiji!! " Hye Rae clapped her hands in happiness as Daejoon drove them back to their dorms to start packing for the two week long trip.

- - - - - -

" I can't believe that we're actually here in Fiji! " Haerin smiled like there was no tomorrow.  Everyone smiled along with her as they followed their managers to the resorts that they were staying in. 

" Listen. Daejoon and I are only making sure that everyone has checked in properly. We're going to leave you alone here in the next few hours. " Yoonae nagged and the girls shook their heads. 

" Come on, unnie. We're all adults here. Hye Rae unnie is already 26. " Soo Hye pointed out. " That's what we're afraid of. " Daejoon cheekily muttered and Hye Rae glared at him.

" Jung Daejoon. I have ears. " Hye Rae started fuming immediately, which made Daejoon cower behind Yoonae. 

" You're hopeless. " Areum muttered and shook her head at her cowering manager. " We're really fine, unnie. You can just come back in two weeks and we'll still be fine. " Areum reassured but the maknae snickered behind her back with Amy. 

" Hey. You two. " Areum looked at the both of them who gulped in fear. " I had better not find anymore of those rubber snakes in my bed. If not, you're standing out in the sun until you burn. " 

The both of them nodded and sighed in relief when Areum turned back. " When did her temper become so short? " Amy asked SoA, but she shrugged. 

" Since the day that the both of you placed those rubber snakes in her bed. " Soo Hye pointed out with crossed arms. 

" I better not find any rubber insects in my luggage or clothes. If not, I'll find real ones for you. " Soo Hye threatened and the both of them nodded in fear. 

" The both of you should really stop with the pranks. Even I held back. " Hye Rae shook her head and chided the two pranksters. 

" Unnie. Just last week, you dripped cough syrup into my soup and I passed out during training, which freaked everyone out. " Yoon Ji pointed out. " And placed salt in my breakfast. " Eun Ji added. 

" And turned my juice to jelly. " Haerin continued. " And— " Areum was about to continued but Hye Rae interjected. 

" Okay! I get it! But at least it's not as bad as the twin tornadoes. " Hye Rae nodded at the two vicious pranksters. 

The group of them who were pranked shook their heads and took their luggage to their separate rooms that they were sharing. 

After being accustomed to their new rooms, the girls decided to meet at the pool for a little fun. 

" Almost everyone is here. " Hye Rae counted the heads of the members. " Who's not here yet? " 

" Soo Hye and Eun Ji. Eun Ji's reluctant to dress like us. " Amy pointed at their two-piece bikinis and one-piece swimsuits.

" Come on. We're girls! " SoA pointed out. " No duh! But there will also be boys. Fiji isn't just for girls. " Haerin reminded. 

" We're here! Sorry for the wait! " Soo Hye apologised as she dragged a very reluctant Eun Ji to the group. 

" Woah! " The girls gasped when they saw Eun Ji in a black, one piece swimsuit. " This is embarrassing. " Eun Ji squirmed under everyone's judging eyes. 

" Are you kidding? You look great in it! " SoA pounced on Eun Ji with a hug. " There's nothing to be embarrassed about. We're idols and we have the body to wear these kind of swimsuits. Just show them off! " Yoon Ji chided. 

Eun Ji blushed but nodded. " This is getting us no where. " Soo Hye shook her head and dragged Eun Ji out of the lobby and to the pool! The other girls shrugged and followed the both of them. 

But without prior notice, Soo Hye shoved Eun Ji into the pool and a while later, she stood up with her flamingo pink hair sticking to her face. " That's cheating! " Eun Ji accused, still in the water. 

" Too bad! I never said I would play fair. " Soo Hye stuck out her tongue. Suddenly, she was pulled into the water by Eun Ji grabbing her ankle. 

" Who knew the both of you would actually be the first few to get wet. " Areum mumbled. She too, was pushed into the water with her copper blonde hair sticking to her face and back. 

" Maknae! I knew it was you! " Areum growled as SoA tried to run away from her 'crime'. But she was a little too slow, since she ended up in the pool. 

" Ha! Payback! " Areum snickered. Soon, every member ended up in the pool as Hye Rae was preparing everyone's towels by the shaded area. 

Once all of them were done with their fun, they went out of the pool with their eye-catching hair stuck to their bodies. Grabbing the towels from Hye Rae, the members started drying themselves before sitting down on the beach chairs.

After relaxing under the sun for a while, they decided to order drinks from the bar near the pool. With their drinks in hand, they walked back to their chairs and went back to relaxation mood. 

" We really should enjoy as much as we can here. " Yoon Ji said and everyone nodded. 

" Once we go back to Korea, it's schedules, comebacks, fanmeets, concerts, dramas and movies again. " SoA sighed at the amount of work.

" But it's fine. We've been through this for the past five years. Next year, we'll be continuing as an eight-girl team, since Min Yul would probably be on her honeymoon with Kris oppa. " Haerin sighed. 

Being reminded of her wedding next year, Min Yul burned red in embarrassment. Suddenly, Amy's face brightened at a good idea. " Dia should perform at the wedding. We could sing to our ballads and other top hits! "

The other members nodded at the great idea, even Min Yul shrugged. " Why not? We can even collaborate with Exo for the entertainment. "

Amy broke out into a bright smile and started clapping in happiness. " Yes!! " 

" But we shouldn't discuss about that now. Now, we are nine. We will always be nine. No matter who leaves, or who takesover, we are still Goddess. So, let's make a toast. " Hye Rae declared and held up her drink, and the rest followed suit. 

" Until we cannot perform anymore or until our contract officially terminates, we will be Goddess and Goddess forever. So, let's sitck with each other for our futures ahead! " Hye Rae smiled and held up her drink higher. 

" We are G.O. Two D. E. S. S. Goddess! Goddess, hwaiting! " The girls smiled and gave a huge toast as a vow to their futures ahead. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

DONE! 

Even though there's only 22 story chapters, I hope you still like it. 

I might post up a separate story about what happened here and there during the five-year timeskip,

and some about the future. 

So be sure to subscibe to that too! :D

- - -

Another favour. Could you guys apply in my scenario shop?

It's under my co-author section, but I'll put a link here for easier access. 

[ K-Anime Scenario Shop ]