10

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

For the next few days, Goddess was excused from their schedules from 3 P.M onwards to go to the hospital to visit B.A.P. 

Holding onto a basket, Hye Rae quietly entered Daehyun's room to find him reading a book. " Daehyun~ " Hye Rae called out to her boyfriend. Daehyun looked up and saw Hye Rae coming into the room. He smiled and put his book down as Hye Rae placed the basket on the table. 

" I brought your favourites. Cheesecake, red beans buns, and coffee with cream. " Hye Rae said with a smile. Daehyun chuckled and sat forward, " You sound like my mom instead of my girlfriend. " 

Hye Rae chuckled and crossed her arms, " Well sorry, Mr I-got-into-an-accident-and-craves-for-food. You said you were craving for these yesterday and I brought them today, after schedule. " 

Daehyun simply shook his head and took the coffee from the basket and sipped on it, the warmth spreading through his body in the cold hospital. 

" How are you recovering? I mean... You just woke up yesterday. " Hye Rae asked, rubbing the back of her neck. Daehyun stopped sipping and looked at Hye Rae with gentle eyes. 

" The doctors say I'm recovering at full speed. Since the accident a few days ago, they said I should not be waking up from my coma so quickly. But here I am now! " Daehyun said with a smile, which immediately dropped when he say Hye Rae's tears.

" Awww... Noona, why you crying? " Daehyun asked. 

The crying Hye Rae looked up with her tear-stained eyes, " You! It's because of you that I'm crying. You fool! Jung Daehyun, you fool! Do you know how worried I was when I heard you were in a coma?! " Hye Rae wiped her tears with a tissue. 

Daehyun just looked at Hye Rae while she was wiping her tears. Hye Rae threw the tissue away and went to help Daehyun cut the cheesecake. Grabbing a fork and a plate, she placed the cheesecake on it and offered to Daehyun who willingly took it, but didn't eat it. 

Daehyun just continued to look at Hye Rae. " Wae? Why are you looking at me? " Hye Rae asked and Daehyun held out the cheesecake, " Feed me. " He commanded and Hye Rae smiled but took the plate. 

" You little baby. You're turning twenty this year and you expect me to feed you. " Hye Rae said and Daehyun just gave her a small smiled.

" But I'm your baby~ " He pointed out and Hye Rae shook her head. * I can't believe I have a boyfriend who is as childish as me. *

Feeding him bit by bit, Daehyun ate every bite while Hye Rae just kept smiling. After Daehyun ate the last bite, Hye Rae took the plate and went to the bathroom room to wash it. When she came back, she saw Daehyun reading his book.

" You bookworm. " Hye Rae said when she left the bathroom. Daehyun just smiled and held out a 'peace' sign.

Hye Rae shook her head and went to sit on the edge of the bed, only to be pulled by the waist by Daehyun. Hye Rae froze as Daehyun hovered above her. Just when they were milimeters away, someone opened the door and burst inside. 

" Hyung! I found- opps! " The maknae of B.A.P paused in his tracks when he realised what was going to happen. He awkwardly moved backwards while closing the door, " Don't mind me. Continue with what you're doing! " 

Hye Rae looked around while Daehyun re-focused on Hye Rae. " That boy really needs to learn to knock. " Hye Rae giggled and sat up. 

" That boy just ruined the moment. Finish your drink and medicine and I'll see you tomorrow. " Hye Rae said while placing a small kiss on Daehyun's lips before leaving the room. 

---

" Guys1 C'mon! We're going to be late! " Hye Rae shouted to the girls. They were supposed to be at the schedule venue in 15 minutes and they were still delaying their time. 

One by one, the girls came out of their rooms and immediately went downstairs where the van was waiting for them. Their next schedule was another fansigning which lasted 1 ½ hours. The girls went back to the dorm even more tired than that morning. 

Holding to the gifts the fans gave, they trudged back into the drom and went into their rooms. 

" GUYS!! " Manager unnie shouted and all the girls came out from their respective rooms. 

" What's wrong, unnie? " SoA asked. The manager looked at them like they had did something wrong but surprise them very much, " We're going shopping! " 

The members' eyes widened afer they heard the last sentence. " Shopping?! " Haerin and Soo Hye eyes widened after shouting out at the same time.

" WAH! " The girls cheered and jumped around the room. 

" But unnie! Our tour isn't until next week and we have yet to practice the rest of our mini-album, solos, duos and covers. " Amy pointed out. 

" JYP said that you guys can rest first. Practice will be tomorrow. so all your scheules tomorrow are cancelled. " Manager oppa said and the girls cheered again. 

" So... where do you guys want to go for shopping? " Manager unnie asked. 

" Apgujeong. " Hye Rae said.

" Myeongdong. " Haerin chimed. 

" Hongdae! " Soo Hye suggested with a smile.

" Insadong. " Areum commanded with a finger held up.

" Here in Kagnam. " Amy said with a shrug.

" COEX Mall! " 

Everyone looked at the maknae who said COEX Mall. " What? You guys already said all my choices. " She admitted. 

" Deng! We're going to myeongdong, hongdae and insadong! " Manager unnie said and the three girls screamed. 

" But unnie, will we have enough time? " Areum asked after the cheering. 

" Why not? It's only noon. " Manager unnie said. 

" But you know us. We could take hours. " Areum pointed out and Manager unnie shook her head. 

" Practice tomorrow is in the afternoon. So if we can't finish today, we still have tomorrow morning. " Manager unnie said with a smile and the girls cheered again.