08

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

" You changed your hair color? " Sehun asked Areum while playing with her purple and blue hair. " I was starting to get bored of pink. " Areum replied and Sehun nodded, intertwining his hand with hers and resting Areum's head on his shoulder. 

" I heard you're going on an Asian tour in two weeks, for 11 days. " Sehun asked and Areum nodded. " Which means I can't see you for at least a week. " Sehun pouted. Areum looked at Sehun and noticed the busted up lip. " Aigooo... By brother beat you up bad, huh? " 

Sehun nodded as Areum touched his lips, causing him to wince. " Serves you right. " Areum bluntly said and he pouted. " Childish. " Areum said before giving Sehun a peck on the lips and standing up. " Let's go back to the dorm. You need to explain to your sister about my disappearance. " Sehun just sighed and followed Areum back to the dorm, both awaiting the dragon's outburst. 

---

" KIM AH REUM! OH SEHUN! Where have the two of you gone?! " Hye Rae shouted the moment the couple entered the dorm. 

" Dance studio, with Sehun. " Areum answered flatly. " Without telling us? " Hye Rae asked, and Areum nodded. " I wanted to be alone. " 

" Whatever. We have to go to our next schedule. " Hye Rae informed and Areum nodded, going to her room to change. 

When she came out a while later, the members were also out and waiting for her. Together, they went to the parking lot where Manager oppa and Manager unnie were waiting for them. 

About forty-five minutes later, they arrived at the schedule venue - Samsung Plaza, where dozens of fans are waiting for them. Led by security, the girls went into the shopping mall where more fans greeted them as they made their way to the stage.

After everyone sat down, the fan signing officially began. Fans of Goddess came up on stage and got their album signed and they gave questions to the girls and gifts. 

Hye Rae received a Pororo plushie from a male fan and she practically screamed, which caught the attention of the other members. She thanked the male fan and wrote a special message to him: 

To: xxx

Thank you for the plushie! ^^

I hope you support Goddess and hope we will see you again! :)

Saranghae! Xd

From: Oh Hye Rae 

Next in line was Haerin. A male fan went up to her and gave her a multiple choice question: 

Qns: What height do you want your ideal type to be?

[] 185cm-190cm

[] 180cm-184cm

[] 175cm-179cm

[]170cm-174cm

The male fan thanked Haerin and gave her a box of chocolates and sweets. Haerin thanked the fan and went on to the next one. After Haerin was visual Soo Hye. 

This time, a female fan went up to her and gave her a bag of Cadbury chocolate and an assortion of Skittles which she thanked. She gave the fan a message with her signature. 

To: xxx

Thank you for the sweets!

How do you know I like them?

You're turning 20 (Korean age) this year,right? 

So you're going to be sitting for the entrace exam?

Good luck with the exam! Hwaiting!

Get into a good school, unnie! ^^ 

From: Soo Hye

After Soo Hye was her roommate, Areum. Male fans who came by Areum, stopped to give her gifts such as camcorders, Dr. Dre earpieces, Tiffany and Co. necklaces, to which she hesitantly took because she felt that she didn't deserve it. But she had to eat up her guilt and carry on. 

While on Areum's turn, a fan came to her and gave her something which she never expected. Instead of a question, it was a death note: Stay away from Sehun oppa! 

What's worse, was the it was written in blood. Fresh blood. Whose blood, it wasn't sure. But it was bright and bold. Holding back her tears, she nudged Soo Hye and passed her the note who was shocked to the max and immediately alerted their managers who went to Areum. 

" Areum-ah, can you describe to us on who gave you this? " Manager unnie asked and Areum nodded, " She was wearing a white tee that had the four letter word on it, tie-dye shorts, and a black jacket. She also had a tattoo of a butterfly near her wrist. I managed to peek at it. " 

Both managers nodded and they caught the suspect almost immediately as she was hard to miss. Struggling and cursing at Areum, she got dragged away as the fan sign continued.

Continuing after Areum was Amy, who received gifts much similar to Areum. Amy got a purple iPod Chromatic and a Baskin Robbins voucher from a few fans. 

A certain gift stood out and she gave the fan a very special message. 

To: xxx

Hi! This is Goddess's Amy~ ^^

I noticed that you got me a limited edition Caron perfume.

Wow! Thanks alot, but I hardly use perfume.

I will treasure your perfume alot and put it to good use! ^^

It must have been expensive, so thank you so much! 

From: Amy~ 

It was no joke. When Amy saw that familiar bottle of perfume, she knew that the fan was rich and she couldn't bring herself to accept such an expensive gift, but like Areum, she had to eat her guilt and reluctantly accept the gift. 

As always, the best is last with maknae, Soyeon!!! 

The gifts that SoA got were mostly scarves and beanies which were either bought of personally made. There were a few scarves and beanies which were branded and limited editions and she knew she couldn't accept it, but she must. 

After the fan signing, the girls took the gifts back to the van and thankfully, it didn't make the van burst as there was alot of space at the back. 

" This was the first ever time I received lots of gifts, and it was just a fan signing. Imagine the tour. It would be worse... " Amy said while trailing off and the members nodded.

" Areum seems to be the most reluctant today, at accepting the gifts. " Hye Rae noted and Areum sighed. 

" Of course! It was all branded and expensive. How could I bring myself to accept something so expensive from fans? " Areum sighed and Amy patted her back. 

" You're not the only one, unnie. I almost wanted to scold the fan who gave me a limited edition bottle of Caron perfume when I hardly use it. " Amy said. 

" Unless Youngmin is around~ " Soo Hye added and Amy shot her a look. " Is it not true? The moment the word 'Youngmin', 'dorm', 'date' and 'Amy are in the same sentence, you start spraying yourself with perfume. " Soo Hye pointed out. 

" He bought that perfume and he expects me to use it. " Amy said while every else stayed silent. 

" Have you guys decided what you want to do during the tour? " Manager unnie asked, breaking the silence. 

" Shopping!! " The members shouted. " I volunteer to be the Singaporean guide! " Areum said and everyone chuckled. 

" What? I've been living there since birth. Can't blame me to know almost every attraction of Singapore. " Areum defended and everyone nodded. 

" When we go back to the dorm, write down a list of where you want to go in  Japan, and we'll try our best to make it happen. " Manager oppa promised and everyone nodded their heads before slipping into dreamland afterwards.