02

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

" Does everyone know your positioning now?! " Their choreographer asked Goddess and they nodded. Their choreographer replayed the song for the umpteenth time. 

" ONE! TWO! THREE! " The choreographer counted and all the members got into the position as the music started, and...

" Soyeon! You have been slacking off again, haven't you? You're too stiff! " The choreographer shouted and Soyeon relaxed but was still serious. 

" Hye Rae! Stop fooling around! Your moves are sloppy! " Hye Rae immediately strengthened her moves and let her body feel the music.

" Areum and Haerin, your moves need to be a bit sharper! "Areum and Haerin added more force to their dance moves.

" The rest two, you two are fine! " Soo Hye and Amy secretly smiled at each other at the choreographer's comment. After what seemed like eternity, their supposed debut song finally ended and all the girls collapsed on the floor.

" That. Was. By. Far. The. Most. Tiring. Practice. EVER!! " Soyeon complained and all he girls looked at her and she just shrugged. " I was speaking the truth. " 

" Well, that's what you get for wanting to be famous. Sacrifices are made and we pay, in sweat. " Hye Rae said, shocking all the members with her maturity.

" For once, you're actually mature! " Amy teased and Hye Rae rolled her eyes. A knock came from the door and the girls' attention was directed there as the managers came into the room.

" Girls, hit the showers and be ready to move into your new dorm. " Manager unnie instructed as the girls took their clothes and towels and went to shower. 

A good fifteen minutes later, the girls were clean and dressed and they went to pack up before following their managers into the van. Another 10 minutes later, they arrived at the dorm which was the same place as the Girls' Generation dorm.

The girls took their bags from the trunk and followed their Manager unnie to the 7th floor, where their dorm was. When they entered the dorm, they were led down a short hallway that had a shoe cabinet at the end. The girls placed their shoes there and entered the dorm, shouting.

" Wah! This dorm is so big!! " Amy was roaming around everywhere. The marble floors, and simple wallpaper made the dorm seem unaffordable, and the mirrors in the living room made the house seem so much bigger.

Manager unnie led everyone to their respective rooms where their bedsheets were already spread according to their taste and the closets were matching the beds which made identifying easier. After exploring the rooms, the members found out who they were rooming with. 

Which meant, Hye Rae and SoA in one room, Areum and Soo Hye in another, and the dancers, Amy and Haerin in the last room. 

After unpacking ad settling in, the managers went knocking on every door in the house to inform them that they had to go for the recording for their debut song. Although reluctant to leave their official rooms, the girls told themselves that they can enjoy later. 

They followed the managers back into the van and drove back to the JYP building, where the recording staff were waiting for them. 

Everyone took turns to sing and rap their part, with the dancers having the most little parts and the rest split up evenly, although Areum had more parts. After the recording, it had yet to turn 3 PM, so the managers let the girls relax a little. 

Seeking permission from the managers, Hye Rae and Areum took their wallets and phones and headed out to the nearest shop to buy snacks for the rest of the members. " Remember! NOTHING SWEET! " Manager oppa reminded. 

Walking out of the company building, Hye Rae and Areum went to the Dunkin' Donuts cafe near the building and bought 5 iced lattes for the other members and themselves, with the exception of Areum who bought cappuccino.

After almost forgetting about their managers, they bought 1 iced coffee for Manager oppa and 1 vanilla chai for Manager unni. [weird choice...]

After choosing the drinks, they bought a few apple cheese danishes and a few oatmeal raisin cookies for the other members, although Areum bought a few powdered and glazed doughnuts for herself and Amy, which caused Hye Rae to complain. 

" I thought manager oppa said no sweet things? " Hye Rae reminded. " Unni, did you forget? Amy and I, don't gain weight. We could practically eat ham hocks and have slightly bloated stomachs which disappear an hour later without exercise, and still look like we went on a diet. " Areum reminded too.

After paying for everything, the both of them carried the bags while sipping their drinks back to the practice room. 

" We're back!! " Hye Rae shouted the moment they entered the practice room. Areum passed the two drinks and a few treats to their Managers, who so gladly accepted.

" The danishes and cookies are for the Goddess members. " Hye Rae said and separated the doughnuts from it. " Then the doughnuts belong to who? " SoA asked. 

" Amy and I. " Areum said before taking the bag of doughnuts from Hye Rae and going over to Amy who was still sipping on her iced latte.

" I thought I said nothing sweet? " Manager oppa asked in disbelief. " That was what you told Hye rae unni, not me. " Areum said in a teasing tone while sticking out her tongue. 

After the snacks, the girls had to go to the salon to do their hair and makeup before shooting their MV. The girls went to the second level and sat according to age again. 

Hye Rae had her hair tied up as a side ponytail with a small bunch of her hair in a small braid. Her makeup was simple, with white eye shadow and white glitter liner. She she did not need any lip tint and just had lip gloss.

Haerin's hair was untouched but a few locks of her hair were braided in the front. Her makeup was similar to Hye Rae's, but her eyeliner was blue and she had two rhinestones near her lower lid. She used glitter gloss and a light pink lipstick which made her lips more attractive.

Soo Hye had her hair in a high ponytail with a braid on each sides of it. Her makeup was considered heavy as she had something like the cat-eye makeup, but the tail ends before her eyebrows. Her lips were tinted a quite heavy pink but did not have any lip gloss.

Areum and Amy's hair was untouched and only had light makeup which means, a medium tone brown eye shadow and brown pencil liner, light pink lip tint and lip gloss. 

Maknae's hair was cut in layers and was given a black-and-white hair band. She had brown and a bit of black eye shadow and quite a thick layer of eye liner since she had a hidden double eyelid. She was using a light orange lipstick and her makeup was done.

After hair and make-up, the girls went to the warehouse where the directors and technicians were busy setting up the cameras and were fixing the set and lights. They were then brought backstage by their manager unnie to change into their costumes before filming started.

Not long after, filming finally started with the teasers, then the close-up, then the dance. After each filming, the girls would huddle together to watch how they did and if they could improve.

" I'm impressed by these girls. Even though they have yet to debut, they film the MV like they have been doing this for years. They really surprised me! " So the director says. The girls were happy to hear that they didn't make mistakes. 

After filming, the girls were driven back to their dorms were they immediately went to remove the makeup and bathe, except for a certain someone who was in her room messaging. In two hours, she was going to meet her boyfriend. 

After everyone had cleansed themselves from sweat and make-up, they went to their respective rooms either to nap, do their homework, or in Areum's case, pick out clothes for that night's date.

After going through her clothes, Areum finally found the perfect item to wear. It was a ''I Love Him'' sweater which Sehun got for her on their one year anniversary which also fell on her birthday. She was also going to wear her black shorts. For her shoes, it just another pair of her black ankle boots. 

To make time fly faster, Areum took her Japanese books out and revised whatever she had learnt from the teacher who taught them yesterday. Her English and Chinese were fluent as she had spent half her life in Singapore before moving back to Korea to pursue her dream.

---

" Areummie~ Sehun coming in fifteen. " Soo Hye reminded and Areum looked at the clock and it was really 15 minutes to eight. 

" OMO! I studied that long? " Areum questioned Soo Hye and she nodded. Areum quickly tidied up her Japanese books and note book and placed them back on the wall shelf before heading to the bathroom to change. 

When she came out of the bathroom, the first person to greet her was Leader Hye Rae. " Oh? Where are you going? " She asked. 

Areum shook her head. " Your brother is coming in ten minutes, and you forgot where I'm going? " She asked and a bulb lit in Hye Rae's five-year-old head. " Oh! That's today?! " Hye Rae's eyes widened. 

Areum smiled and took her clothes to the balcony where the laundry basket was before heading back to her room. She rummaged through her closet and found her black baggu bag which her 'dear' brother bought for her when he was overseas at LA. 

She placed her phone, wallet, watch and some other things inside her bag when Soo Hye came in. " Sehun in five, Areum! " 

Areum looked in the mirror and fixed her hair and went to the shoe closet to take out her ankle boots. She fixed her clothes and walked towards the main door and found Sehun there. 

" You're here! " Areum was shocked to see him already there when it was 3 minutes before eight, the time he was coming over. 

" The first time I'm ever early. " Sehun joked and Areum socked his arm. " I'm leaving now! " She shouted into the house. 

" Sehun! Bring her back by curfew! " Hye Rae warned. " Yes, noona! " Sehun shouted back before she left the dorm with him.