20

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

A few hours later... 

" Let's go! " Yoonae said to Daejoon who started the car and he drove back towards the dorm. " I can't believe you guys actually bought these much. " Yoonae shook her head. 

The trunk was filled with the bags of the nine girls. " Hey. Most of it belongs to SoA and Yoonji. I think only Min Yul and Areum bought the least. " Hye Rae muttered and the two quiet ones looked at her. 

" We have nothing to buy. " They chorused. " There was no need to also. " They shrugged. " A pair of jeans, a shirt and a jacket. " Min Yul said and Areum continued, " That's all we need. " 

" Are the both of you psychic or anything? " Yoonae looked through the rearview mirror with a raised brow. " No. " They said at the same time. 

" Where are we headed now? " Haerin asked the managers. " SM Entertainment. So prepare the camera for filming. " Daejoon said ad the girls nodded. 

" SME. Aren't you guys excited? " Eun Ji innocently beamed. " I can't wait to see my bias! " She fawned. 

" Unnie, is Exo there? " SoA asked and Yoonae nodded. " Don't worry. They're practicing, that's why we're going there. " Yoonae smiled. 

" Exo? Asa!! I can meet my bias! " Eun Ji chuckled and everyone gave her curious stares. 

" Who's your favourite? " Soo Hye asked. " Sehun, Luhan, Kai and Lay. " Eun Ji answered. At her boyfriend and brother's name, Areum looked up and stared at Eun Ji. * Whatever. Sehun's already mine so I don't have to feel inferior. * 

However, the five other original members looked at Areum who was calmly staring out the window with a serene face. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Knock! Knock! 

" May we come in? " Yoonae asked from the opposite side of the door. Shuffling of the feet could be heard and Tao opened the door. 

" You're here! " He exclaimed. " Since we had time, why not drop by? " Yoonae smiled and entered the practice room. When Eun Ji entered, she could feel blood rushing up to her cheeks as she saw her favourite boy group. 

" Y-y-y-y-you're Exo!! " She exclaimed wide-eyed. " Looks like we got a fan here. " Kai whispered to Baekhyun who chuckled. Suho took the initiative to walk to her. 

" Come in. We won't bite. " Suho gave her his angelic smile. " Pfft. Yea right... What was your comeback song? Wolf? " Min Yul smirked. 

" Ahh! Min Yul. Cold hearted as always. But so lovable. No wonder Kris took a liking to you. " Xiumin said, but Min Yul could detect a little sarcasm dripping from his words. 

" Both the tallest in their group. " Chen said. " And the coldest of them all. " D.O ended. " What a perfect match! " Baekhyun and Chanyeol teasingly clasped their hands together and did the 'dreamy eyes'. 

" You guys... " Min Yul's eyes hardened and she slowly walked towards that bunch. " Eck! KRIS!! " They shouted for help. 

The leader could only sigh and walk towards Min Yul and put a hand on her shoulder. " Min Yul. Calm down. " Kris told her and she immediately calmed down and placed her hand on his shoulder and gave him a smiled which made his heart flutter. 

The boys, seeing their leader blush, couldn't help but wolf whistle. Min Yul turned her attention back to the boys and immediately, she turned back into cold Min Yul. " You guys have five seconds to run or move away from me. Five. " Min Yul started her countdown and the boys scrambled from their seats and went to the other side of the room. 

" Hey. Where's Areum and Sehun? " Eun Ji questioned. " Probably on a date. " Kai muttered and SoA socked his arm. 

" Who's on a date? " Areum and Sehun came through the door holding hands while Areum was sipping on her bubbletea. 

" Nothing! " Kai said. Luhan chuckled but his eyes zeroed in on the bubbletea. 

" You two went bubbletea shopping without me?! " He shouted. " And me?! " SoA joined in. 

" Relax. We remembered so we bought back your favourites. " Sehun lifted up the two drinks and the two bubbletea lovers dashed towards him and got the drinks. 

Chuckling, Areum pulled Sehun to a spot and sat down while leaning on his shoulders. Sehun laughed and poked her forehead while reaching towards the drink. She smiled and gave it to him but he shook his head, saying he wants to be fed by her.  

Areum chuckled but lifted the straw to his mouth. " A baby, really. " Sehun stopped drinking and poked her forehead. " Hm. But your baby. " 

The rest of the boys in the room quickly covered their eyes. " SEHUN!!! " They exclaimed. 

" He's the youngest, but why... ugh!!! " Xiumin covered his eyes. " I think I'm gonna be sick. "Baekhyun pretended to puke because of that scene. 

" Do I look like this when I'm with Daehyun? " Hye Rae looked at her members who gave her a pointed look. 

" You look worse. You two make out in front of us. " Amy wrinkled her nose in disgust. 

" You do that with Youngmin too! " Hye Rae pointed out. 

" At least we don't get mushy like the both of you. " She stuck out her tongue at the leader. 

While everyone was making disgusted faces, Eun Ji just sat there with a confused expression. Why was her bias so touchy with her member? Why were they sharing drinks? What did Kai mean when he aid they were going on a date? 

Were they together? Why didn't she know? Looking around the room, she found the person she could trust the most. Yoonae. 

She walked over to the manager and pulled her out of the room. 

" Where's she going? " Yoonji pointed at the door and everyone shrugged. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Unnie, why are Areum and Sehun so close? Are they dating? " Eun Ji asked. 

" You mean you didn't know? " Yoonae had a shocked expression on her face and Eun Ji shook her head. 

" Well to be truthful, the both of them had been together even before their debuts. But they met while they were training of course. " Yoonae explained. 

" Why wasn't I notified? " Eun Ji frowned a little. 

" That's because it wasn't released to the public. Only other idols and some trainees know that they are together. The both of them had requested for it to be kept a secret until a Goddess music video reaches a million views. Since for Exo is quite easy. " Yoonae explained. 

" Then I hope we reach a million views. I really want people to know how perfect they are together. " Eun Ji said and Yoonae smiled. 

" You know, you're different. " Yoonae unconciously blurted. 

" Different? " Eun Ji cocked her head to the side. Yoonae nodded. 

" Most fans would be going crazy if they hear this and would have the video rech a million views and then make hate videos out of it. But you're not. You want it to reach a million because you support them. " Yoonae smiled and Eun Ji chuckled. 

" That's because, I don't believe in these things. I don't see why fans make such a big deal out of it. So what if they're in love. Let them be. Hating the couple won't make them seem better. I really don't get what's with people. " Eun Ji sighed. 

" So what if they hate. then they shouldn't bother. Why make a fuss and create problems, saying they hate the music video to the core or calling them gay. What do they actually benefit from it? If they're paid to do it, I can't do anything about it. " Eun Ji scratched her head. 

" People do it to attract attention. These are people whom we call, obnoxious. Instead of being hurt by them, we should learn from them. What they hate, we work on those places. " Yoonae advised. 

" But I'm really curious. Why do it. It's not like if their idol breaks up, he or she would go running to them. If they think they are talentless, sing badly, dance badly, act badly or looks gay, then shouldn't they aim to join the entertainment industry and prove to be better instead of hating and bashing us idols? " Eun Ji shook her head. 

" Even on our fanboard, I see fans writing that our music is bad. Our looks are fake. And that we should quit. Honestly, I don't even know where or why they think our music is bad or that we are fake. Is it really that fun to bash us where everyone from the public can see? " Eun Ji said. 

" Why can't people be appreciative or supportive that we're trying our best to live out our dreams. If they're jealous that we could achieve our dreams, why can't they to make theirs come true instead of doing this to us. " Eun Ji said.  

" You're sensible for your age, Eun Ji. Has anyone told you that? " Yoonae told her. 

" Cho Ah unnie told me once, when I told her about a bullying incident in school. " Eun Ji said. 

" Let's just hope that there are more people like you. Who are equally sensible and understanding. " Yoonae said before entering the studio and calling the rest of the girls back for practice. 

* If only people were more like me. If only. * Eun Ji looked at the studio door and then at the nearest window, which showed the sun setting in the horizon. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!! After like a month... 

EXO IS FINALLY BACK!!! AWOOO!!!