04

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

" YOU GUYS!!! " Manager unnie suddenly burst into the dorm while the members were resuming their comedy movie. " Yes, unnie? " Soo Hye replied. Manager unnie held out her phone with a happy glint in her eyes. 

" Your MV has a lot of views!! " Manager unnie started, and Amy paused the movie with interest. " How many views? " SoA asked, interested too. 

Manager unnie looked at her phone again before speaking, " At least 760,000 views. " The members such as Areum, Amy and Haerin looked back at the television set, uninterested. Areum took the remote from Amy and resumed the movie, which got the other members' interest again. 

" Are you guys not happy? " Manager unnie asked and a few members nodded. " A little disappointed that the number is small. " Soo Hye started, but Areum continued, " But we have to remember, the MV was only released last week. The number is already above average, especially when we have yet to debut. " Soo Hye nodded.

" By the way, where's Hye Rae? " Manager unni asked. " Here. " A voice came behind manager unnie, scaring her. " Yah! Oh Hye Rae! Do you wish to send me to my grave?! " Manager unnie jokingly asked as Hye Rae shrugged and placed her shoes in the closet. 

" Maybe? You are old. " Hye Rae said, while smirking. She walked into the kitchen to place the things in the fridge. " OH HYE RAE! " Manager unnie shouted. 

" Geez noona, your voice still hasn't changed the last time I saw you. " A male voice spoke behind manager unnie, scaring her again. Placing a hand over her heart, she turned behind. " KIM HIMCHAN!! Do you wish to see me dead?! " Manager unnie asked as Himchan shrugged. 

" Maybe? Then I won't have to see my future sister-in-law suffering from deafness because of you, and we don't have to see our cousin suffer from your childish-ness. " Himchan said which earned a few slaps and punches from Manager unnie. 

" Noona, your hits are still weak and pathetic. Even our Areum can hit harder. " Himchan joked, and Areum rolled her eyes. 

" Kim Himchan, did you bring what I asked you to? " Areum asked. Himchan pouted. " Where's the oppa, hm? " Himchan asked.

" The only people I call oppa are my brother and- " Areum was cut of by Himchan as he said, " and your boyfriend, Oh Sehun. Fine. " Himchan took out a rectangular object from his bag and tossed it to Areum who caught it. 

She went to her room and came back out a while later empty handed. " Kim Himchan, what did you give her? " Manager unnie asked, but Areum answered for him. 

" Something that will help me clear my suspicions of someone. " Areum winked at SoA who blushed. " By the way, how did you know the boys would record it? " Areum asked.

" It's the boys! " Himchan stated as it were obvious. 

 

" Unnie, why are you still here? Come with us and watch the movie! " Areum said as she entered the kitchen. " Well, I still have to cook for you bottomless pits don't I? " Hye Rae answered. Areum went to the leader and saw that she had lots of ingredients laid out on the table. 

" Then, unnie, what are you cooking for dinner? " Areum asked, suddenly interested. " Gochujang jjigae [chili paste stew], dak galbi [stir fried pork] and rice. "  Areum's mouth formed an 'o' as she nodded in agreement. 

" Unnie! Can I help? " Areum asked as Hye Rae nodded. " Help me cook the rice and cut the pork. " Hye Rae instructed and Areum nodded, but saying, " Unnie! You might want to cook more tonight. Like a lot more. " Hye Rae looked at Areum in confusion but prepared more. Areum went to close the door to prevent any, unwanted mouths nd went on with her work.

After washing the rice and placing it in the rice cooker, Areum took out the pork and cut it into medium sized strips before placing it onto a big bowl. She went to the counter where Hye Rae was boiling the stew. 

Taking a huge pan out from on of the cabinets, Areum heated it up before putting oil and frying it. When the pork turned color, she added the sauce and continued frying, adding water from time to time to avoid it from drying up, and fried until tender.

After frying, Areum placed the pork on a serving plate and took chopsticks. " Unnie! " Hye Rae turned and found Areum holding a piece of pork in front of her. " Try it! " Areum encouraged. Hye Rae opened and Areum placed the pork inside. Hye Rae chewed and nodded.

" Delicious! " Hye Rae commented and went back to cooking the stew. While waiting for the rice and stew to cook, Areum went to the fridge and found a few lemons. She took them to the table and found a jug. she filled the jug with water and cut the lemons. 

After placing the lemons in the jug to make lemon water, Areum took the jug and placed it in the fridge to let it get ice cold to drink during dinner. Just then, the doorbell rang and Areum went to see if the guests had come. " Unnie, I'll go see if the guests are here yet. You stay here! " Areum smiled and left the kitchen.

A while later, an unknown figure came into the kitchen. " Areum, are the guests here yet? " Smiling, the person went over to Hye Rae and gave her a back hug. 

" Noona, I don't remember being a girl. " The person said. With wide eyes, Hye Rae turned her head and found Daehyun hugging her. 

" DAEHYUN! " Hye Rae shouted and hugged her boyfriend. " What are you doing here? " Hye Rae both surprised and happy to see him here.

" I got a call from hyung, saying that you guys need more mouths to finish dinner. B.A.P came straight away after practice. " Daehyun explained. Hye Rae raised an eyebrow, " Really? " Daehyun nodded and kissed her nose briefly. 

Just then, Zelo came in. " Yo, noona! I brought the cake. " Zelo showed hye Rae the plastic bag. " Good. I can't believe Amy forgot her own birthday. Did you guys call Youngmin over? " Zelo nodded. " Youngmin hyung is coming over later. when we present the cake of course. " Hye Rae nodded and placed the cake in the fridge. 

---

" That was a hearty dinner with the boys. " SoA commented as they finished dinner. 

BURP! 

Everyone looked at Himchan who covered his mouth in embarrassment. " Disgusting. " Areum said as she socked his arm. Hye Rae suddenly went into the kitchen and Areum followed. 

While Amy was unaware, the lights suddenly went off and she began to panick. " Areum unnie? Hye Rae unnie? Guys? " 

Amy was never a friend of the dark. she was fine watching horror movies, but she was not fine with the dark. Just then, a click was open and someone walked in while holding something. 

Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday dear Amy~ Happy Birthday to you~ " 

Jo Youngmin walked into the dorm with a smile as he was holding the cake. Amy stood up and walked towards him and saw the wordings on the cake in bright blue, " Happy Birthday Amy!!!! "

Amy looked at Youngmin who was giving her a small smile before saying, " Happy Birthday, Baby. "

Just then, the lights went back on and everyone was holding onto popper and it went boom! Strings were everywhere. 

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! " Everyone chorused and Amy couldn't help but tear up.  " Babo Amy, you actually forgot that December 16th was today. You actually forgot your birthday was today. " Haerin chatised.

" I'm sorry. We've all been so busy lately, that time flies without me knowing! " Amy reasoned and everyone nodded. 

" Too bad it's not your 18th birthday. I would've bought beer. But half of you guys are underaged. " Himchan grumbled and Areum whacked him. 

" Don't complain. You guys can drink all you want but you choose not to. " Areum scolded. himchan pouted and looked away, while muttering something about Areum being mean.

" Although you guys aren't legal age, we can still have a toast! To Goddess's debut date next week and to Amy's birthday. " Yongguk said. He went to the kitchen and brought out cans of Jolly Shandy. 

" BANG YONGGUK! THOSE HAVE ALCHOHOL!! " Manager unnie shouted. 

" Yoonae noona, it's less than a percent! They won't get drunk drinking this. " He said as he held up a can. 

" But oppa, we can't let out maknaes drink. " Haerin pointed out. Yongguk nodded and held out ginger ale. 

" Always have a back-up plan, Rinnie. " Haerin nodded. Everyone except the maknaes took a can of Jolly shandy and opened it. 

" GODDESS, HWAITING! " Everyone shouted as they lifted up their cans. 

 


2 Boyfriends brought out~ 

Btw, Jolly Shandy is a drink that DOES contain alchohol, but it is less than 1%, so minors like me can drink it. 

It will not get you drunk, unless your alchohol is really really really bad. Bad as in, one small sip makes you drunk.