14

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

" All set? " Areum asked the girls and they nodded. The full six-members were standing outside of Areum's Secondary school and was waiting for the Principal to come pick them up from the main gate. 

A few minutes later, a lady who looked around her mid-30s came strolling out to the gates and ordered the guards to open the gates for them. Stepping into the school, Areum greeted her Principal with a smiled and a hug. 

" Principal, looking as young as ever. " Areum spoke in English. 

" Aphrodite. I heard you debuted in a new girl group. Goddess, right? " The principal asked and Areum nodded and gestured for her members to walk forward. 

" These are my members. Hye Rae, Amy, Soo Hye, Renee and Alissa. A few of them could speak fluent English, but some are still in the learning process. " Areum explained and the principal nodded. 

" Since classes are still on, let's get going and visit them, shall we? I'm sure you missed Stephanie and the others. " The principal led the way into the school and Areum went back to her members. 

" Let's go! You have to meet my friends here! One of them is Stephanie Park! Chorong sunbae's younger sister, but she keeps it a secret. " Areum explained to her members who were surprised by the very hyper Areum. 

Walking down the empty hallway, it was lined with lockers everywhere. Not a moment too soon, they stopped by the back door of Areum's classroom. Quietly opening the door of the classroom, the members stepped inside and observed the classroom without interrupting anyone as they were too focused to actually pay attention to them. 

Spotting her friend, Areum made her way to her and poked her waist, causing her to squeal. 

" Who the- OH MY GOD APHRODITE!!! " Stephanie Park, Areum's friend shouted and it caught the class's attention and all their attention was on them.

There were sounds of happiness, anger, and irritation. 

" Aphrodite, I thought you were in Korea? " The teacher who was in the middle of her Science lecture asked. 

" I'm in Singapore for business purposes, so I decided to visit this school. " Areum smiled and some girls in the class made faces of displeasure. 

" I think Mrs Poh told you about the early assembly for all graduating seniors? My band is performing today. " Areum reminded the teacher who nodded. 

" We shall not disturb you anymore and go on our way. See you at assembly! " Areum waved and led the girls out of the classroom. 

---

Reaching the cafeteria, the girls found a place to sit and started talking. 

" Areum, you didn't tell me your school was this big. " Hye Rae complained and Areum shrugged her shoulders.

" You never asked. " Areum responded with a smiled and Hye Rae just rolled her eyes, but grinning. 

" So, care to explain to us about the performance during assembly time? " Soo Hye said and Areum let out an awkward giggle. 

" I kind of discussed with my principal to let us perform two of our album tracks today, and answer some questions about us. " Areum admitted with her hands raised in the air. 

" WHAT?! " The girls chorused and Areum shrunk at the loud volume. 

" I'msorryitwasmeanttobeasurprise! " Areum said without breathing and the girls just shook their head. 

" What are we going to do with you? " Haerin shook her head. 

" What can you do but love this girl? " A male voice spoke behind and the members turned around to find the boys there. 

" Sehun! " Areum jumped out of her seat and went forward to hug her boyfriend. 

" Why is he getting the attention from his girlfriend? " Daehyun complained with a frown but opened his arms just as Hye Rae ran into them. 

" Daehyun!! " Hye Rae gave her boyfriend a bear hug. 

" Hi, noona! " Daehyun greeted.

The rest of the girls either went to their boyfriends or their crushes, until...

" Maknae. Hands off my sister. " A paticularly irritating voice called out but Sehun just released Areum who was unhappy that her brother was there. 

" You have your own girl! I haven't seen Sehun in so long! " Areum stuck out her tongue and Kai just shook his head but went to SoA who was turning a deep red.

" Are you staying for the performance? " Amy asked Youngmin who nodded. 

" We'll be your biggest fans and we'll make all the students jealous. But not hate you behind our backs. " Youngmin briefly explained before hugging Amy. 

" Did you know A Pink's Chorong sunbae's sister studies here? " Haerin asked Minhyuk who nodded.

" Chorong would not stop yapping about how she missed Sarang. " Minhyuk complained.

" She is her only sister. " Haerin reasoned and Minhyuk shrugged. 

" When did you get here? " Soo Hye asked her boyfriend who was still standing as if he was in a photoshoot. 

" The boys and I arrived in Singapore two hours after you did. So about 12.30? " L answered with his hands in his pockets. 

Soo Hye blew air into her cheeks and nodded. This moment, L caught a familiar glint on Soo Hye's wrist and took it. 

" You actually wore it. " L said, referring to the bracelet. 

" Of course, you gave it me as a gift, so how could I not wear it? " Soo Hye pointed out and L chuckled before wrapping one arm around Soo Hye's small frame. 

The couples/friends were having a good time catching until two certain people came and ruin it. 

" Boys, we hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the girls need to prepare. Like now. Performance starts in an hour and we still have to test the sound, dance, sync, mic, everything! " Manager unnie said and the girls sighed. 

" Don't sigh. You will still see them tonight during dinner. " Manager oppa promised and they immediately brightened up. 

" I guess this is goodbye. " Each and everyone of the boys said and the girls nodded. 

Giving them either a hug or a peck on the forehead, they peeled themselves off their girlfriends and went of to who knows where. 

" Let's go to the hall. We have to change you into your outfits and do your hair. Areum, remove that ridiculous wig off your head! " Manager unnie chided and Areum removed the pins attaching the wig to her hair before removing the wig itself