18

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

" FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! " The choreographer counted off and all nine members of Goddess went to their opening positions and listened to the music. 

It had been 9 months since their debut and it is nearing the middle of September already. It had also been 5 months since they met with the new members, and 4 months since they started preparing for their comeback as nine-members. 

" Alright! Good work everyone! That's the last practice! " The choreographer applauded and all the girls clapped together. Ever since JYP had introduced the three new girls, their roles had changed to what JYP thought was better for them and it turned out very well in the end. 

" Good job guys!! Let's break! " Hye Rae ordered and everyone just dropped onto the floor. " Just a few more days and we are finally making our comeback guys!! Don't give up! " Hye Rae cheered on. 

" Unnie! " Min Yul called out and Hye Rae looked at her. " Please keep quiet. We're all dead beat! " Areum couldn't help but smile at Min Yul's words. Suddenly, the two managers burst into the rooms. 

" Let's go to the salon!! We hve MV shooting later!! " Yoonae said and ushered the girls into the van. Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the salon and sat according to their ages again. This time, Soo Hye, Areum, Min Yul, Haerin and Amy had either black or brown hair. 

Both SoA and Yoon Ji had blonde hair, but SoA's hair was cut short to a bob. Eun Ji had black hair with light brown highlights.  Lastly, leader Hye Rae had a brown, blonde and pink dip-dye hair. With bron as her natural colour, and the pink at the ends of her head. 

Since Soo Hye and Areum were the first ones to finish their hair, they volunteered to buy coffee for everyone. A while later, while the rest of the members were waiting for Hye Rae to finish up her hair, Soo Hye and Areum gave out the cups of coffee for everyone. 

when Hye Rae's hair was dry, Areum gave her her drink and their managers ushered the girls into the van and they drove off to the studio. 

---

" WAH!! " The girls cried out. The set was huge!! 

" Alright girls!! Go and get changed and we can start with the individual shots! " Daejoon ordered and the girls scampered to the changing room. 

Ten minutes later, the girls came out fully dressed and they went for makeup and hair. Each and everyone of them were given thick eyeliner and a glittery waterline drawing. 

Together, they spent the next few days on the MV.

[ Instead of explaining, I shall just put the video here ^^] 

 

" Happy Birthday to you, Heo Yoon Ji!! " The girls cheered and they brought the cake out. Yoon Ji is now 20!!! Wooo!!! 

" Thank you! Thank you!! " Yoon Ji bowed to everyone who wished her a birthday wish.

The cameras of their reality show faced Yoon Ji and she gave a small speech.

" Hello everyone. It's me, Yoon Ji! It's finally my birthday!! I wish everyone the best and I hope everyone is healthy and strong, and happy birthday to those whose birthdays fall on September 10 as well. Bye! " Yoon Ji smiled and wave before running away to find her other members.  

" UNNIE! " Yoon Ji ran to Hye Rae and attacked her in the bear hug while the camera just followed behind. 

" Hye Rae-sshi, are you attending school now? " One of the producers asked and Hye Rae nodded. 

" Ne. I attend college. " Hye Rae replied. " Which college? " The prodeucer asked and Hye Rae flashed them a cheeky smile. 

" Secret. " Then she started bursting out into laughter. 

" Then does Yoon Ji-sshi attend school? " The producers asked and she nodded. 

" All of us except Soo Hye attends school. Most of us except Amy and SoA have already graduated high school. " Hye Rae explained. 

" Yoon Ji is is waiting for the results of her application she sent in. It should be out soon. Haerin is just started studying in my school, so things are working out well for us. " Hye Rae explained. 

" Anything you want to tell your fans? " The producer asked. 

" Ne. Uh... Dear fans, I hope you continue to support us, and await our comeback. I promise it will be very soon, and we will release our teaser shortly. And also, if you have any pictures of us with our boyfriends, please do not post it online. You may keep it for personal sakes. " Hye Rae let out a laugh. 

" ah ne... Stay strong an warm everyone! It's going to be winter soon. Bye! " Hye Rae smiled and waved before the producer cut the camera. 

----

A very short one!! Sowwie