09

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

When the members reached the dorm, they ran back to their own rooms and took out a piece of paper and colored pens. They came out a while later and gathered at the living room where a laptop was placed on the table. The members crowded around the coffee table and they began discussing the places to go while eating snacks. 

" Where do you think we can go in Japan? " Haerin asked and everyone shrugged. Soo Hye looked around and took the computer and began typing away. Moments later, she placed the computer on the table and faced it towards them. 

" Since we want to go shopping, we should definitely check out Shinjunku, Harajaku and Ginza. " Soo Hye suggested. Everyone nodded. " But will we have time for all three? " Hye Rae suggested. 

" Should be. Since our flight is at night and it takes like what? Three hours to get to Japan? Maybe less? " Soo Hye said and everyone nodded. 

" Japan is settled. What about Singapore? It's my first time going there. " Amy said. Everyone turned to look at Areum who was sipping on her lemonade. They waited for her to put down the drink before discussing. When she did, they started. 

" Areum, what's in Singapore? " Hye Rae asked. Areum scratched her head in thought. " The last time round I was back in Singapore and now, nothing much has changed. They added a Gardens by The Bay which is like a park. They also have the Singapore flyer. Each ride is like 20-30 minutes. " 

Taking a piece of paper and pen, SoA jotted down all the notes that Areum said. 

" We could go to Universal Studios, Jurong Bird Park, Zoo and many other places. "Areum suggested and SoA took it all down. 

" Unnie, could we go Chinatown? " Amy asked and some of the other members looked at her. " Where's that? " Hye Rae asked. " Most importantly, what is that? " Haerin added.

" Chinatown is a place in North-Eastern Singapore. My house is actually there. " Areum explained and the members' eyes widened. 

" You live in Chinatown?! " Amy exclaimed and Areum nodded before taking the computer from Soo Hye and typing out something. After the search was done, Areum showed the girls the pictures of her home. 

" To be specific, my parents and I live at Tanjong Pagar, a place in chinatown. I live in a HDB flat called The Pinnacle@Duxton, which is Singapore's tallest HDB flat. When we go there, I want to introduce you guys to my parents. " Areum said and the members nodded.

" Singapore is down. Which country next? " Haerin asked. Hye Rae looked at the tour schedule, " Indonesia. Then Thailand. Then home sweet home. " 

Soo Hye nodded and went to search for attractions in Indonesia while SoA just stared into space as her unnies typed away on the laptop and discussed about the places to go. 

" Here! " Soo Hye faced the laptop to the girls and they started talking again. " Plaza Indonesia and Central Park Jakarta! The most popular malls in Jakarta. " 

SoA immediately took down everything while the others continued talking. 

" We should limit ourself first. There's three days. We need a budget and we can't keep spending. " Areum said as some of the members shook their heads. 

They continued discussing and were having a fun time until a shrill ringing of a phone interrupted them. Hye Rae went to answer it, "Hello? " 

Almost instantly, her face fell and she collapsed onto the ground in a mess. The other members saw and immediately ran towards her. " Unnie! Unnie, gwenchana?! " SoA asked but Hye Rae just kept sobbing. 

" B.A.P... Daehyun... " Hye Rae choked while trying to calm herself. 

" Unnie, what's wrong? " Amy asked. Hye Rae just kept shaking her head as she forced out, " B.A.P's in the hospital. " 

Areum's eyes widened at the time Manager unnie burst through the door of the dorm, " Let's go girls! I heard about B.A.P. " 

Without any hesitation, the girls left the dorm. 

---

" Where are the B.A.P boys? " Manager unnie said when they reached Seoul Hospital. Throughout the whole ride, both Manager unnie and Hye Rae were pouring their tears out, and now, Hye Rae's tears had dried but she was still sniffing. 

After getting the room number they were in, the girls rushed to the different rooms. First going into Himchan's room, Areum and Manager unnie felt relieved. Himchan only had a cast on his left leg and he was asleep. Walking towards him, Manager unnie held his hand. 

" Unnie, I'll check up on the others. " Areum said and left the room to go check on the others. She went to the other rooms and found the members with slight injuries. Stopping in front of Daehyun's room, Areum held onto the handle tightly. 

Slowly opening the door, she almost broke down. Hye Rae was next to him, crying again. Daehyun's left hand and right leg were wrapped in a cast and he had machines hooked onto him.

Just then, Areum felt a weight on her shoulder. She turned around and found Sehun standing there. He her out of the room as Areum gave him a sad look and he just embraced her. 

" What to do, Sehun? So many bad things are happening to us. Is it because of the tour? " Areum asked, as if it was a curse. 

" Of course not. Things happen for a reason. It's called fate. It's something you can't avoid. " Sehun said while rocking her from side-to-side. 

" But it's still bad... Daehyun's in a coma, Hye Rae's a mess. Who's going to be next? Maknae? Visual? I really don't know... " Areum spoke. 

" It's alright. Just know, that every cloud has a silver lining. There may be bad times, but there are also good times. Ara? " Sehun said and Areum nodded. 

---

That night, Hye Rae put on her pokerface and did not talk to anyone. The hit was pretty bad to her. 

" Unnie, may I come in? " Areum asked while carrying a cup of hot chocolate. When there was no response, she opened the door to Leader and Maknae's room and found Hye Rae staring into space. 

" Unnie. " Areum called out. Hye Rae looked at her with blood-shot eyes that wwere evident that she was crying. Sighing, Areum closed the door and went over to Hye Rae and held out the warm drink which she gladly took and drank. 

" How are you, unnie? " Areum asked and Hye Rae shook her head, " Dae baby is in a coma... What do I do? I wish to be in the same fate as him..." 

" Be optimistic, unnie! Don't think about being negative! Will Daehyun like it if he heard you say this?! " Areum exclaimed and Hye Rae shook her head. 

" Unnie, did you forget? You kept telling me to be optimistic. To never give up on hope. Where's that unnie? " Areum asked. 

" Remember unnie, every cloud has a silver lining. Daehyun will wake up before our tour. He will wake up. " Areum said with finalty. Hye Rae looked up at Areum and managed to crack a smile while drinking her hot chocolate.