06

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

Areum unlocked the door as she went inside the dorm with her bag slung over her shoulders. 

" Well don't you look pink? " Soo Hye teased, obviously talking about Areum's new light pink hair. Hye Rae came out of the kitchen drinking a glass of water when she almost chocked at the sight. 

" Areum! What did you do to your hair?! " She exclaimed. Areum gave her a queer look and placed her bag down before plopping on the couch next to Soo Hye. Areum reached over to grab Soo Hye's packet of skittles and plopped a few into before making a face. 

" Ugh... Sour skittles. " Areum stuck out her tongue as her face contorted due to the sourness. 

" Kim Ah Reum, what did you do to your hair? " Hye Rae asked again and Areum shrugged. 

" Your brother's idea. Couple hair. " Areum answered with a smile. hye Rae rolled her eyes but chuckled, " I knew it. The colour had his name all over it. " 

" Speaking of hair dyeing, unni, you and Daehyun also have couple hair. " Soo Hye said and Hye Rae blushed. 

" Ah... Dae oppa has brown hair and unni also dyed hers brown. Sneaky unni~ " Areum said in a teasing tone. Turning to Soo Hye, Areum caught something on her wrist. 

" Soo Hye, where did you get that bracelet? " Areum asked and Soo Hye lifted up her hand. " This? " Areum nodded.

" Someone gave it to me. " Soo Hye spoke while trying to avoid Areum's gaze. " It looks like L oppa's one. Except that it has initials. " Areum said, throwing Soo Hye a suspicious gaze. 

Suddenly, Areum tackled Soo Hye and saw L's initials 'KM' on the inside of the bracelet. 

" Yah! This is L oppa's bracelet!! But why would he give his bracelet... unless... " Areum looked at Soo Hye who flushed a deep red. 

" HE ASKED YOU OUT?! " Areum shouted and all the members came out of their rooms. 

" Who asked who out? " Haerin said as she came out from her room with Amy. 

" Did he ask you out? " Areum asked and Soo Hye nodded. 

" That nappeun namja [bad boy] ! " Areum shouted. 

" Who? " Hye Rae asked. 

" Kim Myungsoo. He asked Soo Hye out. " Areum explained and all the members had the same reaction, " What?! " 

Haerin and Amy climbed onto the couch and kept pushing Areum who then kicked Amy off. " Unnie! " She exclaimed.

Areum looked at the younger and stuck her tongue out, " Ask! "

" How did he confess?? " Haerin asked. " Unnie! Was it romantic? " Maknae SoA asked. Areum looked at SoA who was so keen in Soo Hye to worry about hers.

" He confessed after asking me out on a date, a week ago. " Soo Hye admitted, but seeing the look on the members' eyes, she knew she had to spill every single thing.

" Fine! I'll show you the message first, then I'll say what happened next. " Soo Hye said before reaching for her back pocket and taking out her sleek iPhone 4. She keyed in the password and went to her 'Message' application and showed it to the members.

 

L: Soo Hye-sshi?

SH: Yes, L-sshi

L: Call me oppa

SH: De, oppa. What can I help with?

L: Um... Do you want to join me for lunch, later?

SH: Alright.

L: Asa! I'll come by the dorm around noon, that alright?

SH: Alright! See you then, L oppa! ^^

 

Soo Hye silently counted in her mind, and in exactly 7 seconds later, the girls reacted by squealing.

" KYYYAAAA! HE ASKED YOU OUT!!!! " Amy screamed, and the girls just started laughing. " What happened next? " Hye Rae asked, interested.

" He took me to Hongdae to eat. Afterwards, he took me to the Han river where he confessed to me and asked me to be his girlfriend. " Soo Hye briefly explained.

" What did he give you as proof that you were his? " Haerin asked. Soo Hye lifter up the bracelet and the others gasped.

" He gave you his bracelet?! With his initials?! " Amy asked, practically already shouting and Soo Hye nodded.

" KYYYAAAA!!! " Both Amy and SoA screamed. Areum covered her ears as Hye Rae clamped both their mouths.

" What about the kiss~ I'm sure you guys must have kissed! " Haerin cooed.

As a response, Soo Hye blushed and looked away.

" Yah!! You sealed the deal?! " Areum shouted and Soo Hye nodded.

" WOOO!!!! Soo Hye's attached!!! " Amy shouted, while Areum took her phone and dialled for someone's number.

" YAH! HOW CAN YOU ASK OUT MY ROOMMATE! " Areum shouted over the phone and someone shouted back.

" YAH?! I'M OLDER THAN YOU! " The voice was so familiar that anyone could recognise it. Myungsoo.

" MYUNGSOO!!! At least warn me first! I'm after all still your cousin!! " Areum shouted and the members looked at each other.

" How many cousins does Areum have, exactly? " SoA asked Hye Rae who shrugged, " Way more than us. " The other members nodded in agreement.