New Members

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

 

lMusicl

JYP to add three members to rookie girl group, Goddess. 

llby LoyalSone - February 7, 2013 at 1:14 PMl                                                           ll15470 viewsll  8l818 commentsll

According to Goddess's two managers, JYP will be adding three new members to the group. These three members are Park Eun Ji, Heo Yoon Ji and Nam Min Yul. All three members would be officially joining Goddess after their promotion of Hit U ends in Singapore. 

Both Eun Ji and Min Yul will be the lead vocalist and lead rapper respectively. Yoon Ji is the main dancer along-side original member, Amy.

More on the the members, Eun Ji is the younger sibling of idol Park Cho Ah. Like her sister, she is the second lead vocalist of the group after Areum and she can play the guitar after teachings from her sister. Eun Ji turns 18 on March 7. A day after her sister's birthday. 

Following up on Eun Ji is Yoon Ji who is the younger sister of 4Minute's Gayoon. Unlike her sister, she is the second main dancer of the group after original member Amy. Yoon Ji is multi-lingual after she discovered her talent of learning a lot of languages. Currently, she speaks fluent Thai, Tagalog, English, Japanese, Chinese and French. She is turns 20 on September 10.

Last member is Nam Min Yul, younger sister of INFINITE's Woohyun. She's the lead rapper after original member, Lee Soo Hye. She beats the tallest member with her own height of 177cm and is most likely the tallest female idol ever, even surpassing Nine Muses member Sam who is a centimeter shorter than her. She used to be a model until she became a trainee. 

JYP sure has a knack of finding members, don't you agree? Anticipate Goddess's comeback soon!

Here are a few pictures of the addtional members: 

Min Yul: 

--

Eun Ji: 

---

Yoon Ji: 


llCommentsll

Leave a message below...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeless Minutes • 4 minutes ago

Woah...member Min Yul is sooooooo tall! Even taller than Sam!! 

Hours~Seconds~ • 5 minutes ago

I can't wait for Goddess's comeback as 9-members! Just like their sunbae SNSD! Hehe...

Seeing Red • 1 hour ago

I always thought Goddess would be a six-member group... But there are more than one Goddess in mythology...

​------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load more comments...

 


Hello~ I added three new members created by me!!! 

I thought it would be easier if I were to use SNSD songs since there are soooo many...

It was also quite hard to find Dal Shabet or Hello Venus songs. 

Btw, Soo Hye and Areum would have bunk beds. Amy's bed will also change to a bunk bed. 

Study table will be moved outside to the living room near the window for closet allowance. :)