19

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

" Where are we going now? " Min Yul asked. Their managers had asked them to get into the van the next day, but they did not tell them why. Meanwhile, Areum and Soo Hye were playing with the camera for their reality show given to them by their managers. 

" Soo Hye-sshi, do you know where we are going? " Areum faced the camera at Soo Hye who covered her face. " Yah!! I don't have my makeup on right now!! " But even with that reason, Areum did not budge at all. " Liar!! I saw you apply your eyeliner first thing after manager-nims announced that we're going out. Even the stylists came. " 

" Of course. Well, Areum-sshi, even I don't know where we're going!! Manager-nim! Where are you taking us? " Soo Hye asked the managers while the camera was still running. 

" T.O.P media. We're going for a little visit. " The camera was on Yoonae and Soo Hye turned it back to their self-camera. " Why are we going to T.O.P Media? Watch on to find out!! " The girls winked at the camera and Soo Hye paused the camera. Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the building of T.O.P Media and the girls got out and went into the lobby. 

" Alright girls, we're going to visit 2012 rookies 100%!! " Yoonae announced. The girls cheered and followed Yoonae to their training room and Soo Hye turned the camera back on and passed it to Hye Rae. 

" Annyeong!! Leader Hye Rae here!! We've arrived at T.O.P media and we're going to visit our T.O.P media seniors, 100% now!! " Hye Rae turned the camera to face the front as Yoonae knocked on the door and entered. 

When the members looked into the training room, they saw 100% sitting on the floor, resting. When 100% saw them, they stood up and greeted the girls. 

" Hello sunbaes. We are Goddess! " The girls did a cute pose and winked and some of the 100% boys wolf whistled but Yoonae glared at them and they immediately kept quiet.

" Annyeonghasayo!! We are 100%! " The boys bowed. 

" So! What brings you here? " Their leader, Minwoo asked, and all the girls jabbed their thumbs in Yoonae's direction. 

" JYP wanted the girls to be exposed to boys. It seems that the ones in JYP aren't enough. " Yoonae explained.

" Sunbae! You debuted last year with Bad Boy right? " Amy asked and Hye Rae pointed the camera at her before turning it to 100%. 

" Hm. Are you interested in learning the choreography? " Chanyong asked and Amy nodded. 

" Renee, Yoon Ji and I are quite the fast learners. Especially Yoon Ji. " Amy said and pushed Yoonji forward. 

" Then we'll just dance it once. Full speed. " Hyukjin said and the dancers nodded. 

" 3. 2. 1. " Minwoo counted off and 100%'s manager started the music. Watching with skilled eyes, the dancers got the moved in one try and they tried syncing it with the music. 

After their trial, the boys' jaws were wide open in shock. " You guys are really fast learners! It took us months just to perfect the whole song. " Changbum commented.

" Like I said, we're fast learners. " Amy slung her arms around Yoon Ji and Haerin who were smiling. 

" Who's the rapper? " Hye Rae asked while pointing the camera at them. 

Chanyong and Changbum stepped forward. 

" Then who are the rappers in your group? " Changbum asked with raised eyebrows and SoA, Min Yul and Areum stepped forward.

" Nam Min Yul. You can rap? " Chanyong raised his eyebrows in mockery and Min Yul stuck out her tongue. 

" Better than you! " Min Yul stuck out her tongue. 

" Whatever. Show me what you can do. " Chanyong demanded. 

" Don't go running to mommy when I beat your sorry little mouth. " Min Yul smirked, careful with her words. She went to the speaker and blasted B.A.P's Warrior. While Areum rapped Yongguk's part, Min Yul rapped Zelo's. When it was Zelo's part to do his LED rap, Min Yul perfected it and without losing her breath. 

The song was then paused by Yoonae and Hye Rae filmed the boys' reaction: jaw dropping.

" Omma! " Chanyong muttered. " I admit deafeat! " 

The rappers smiled and hi-fived each other. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Where are we going now? " Hye Rae asked. They had left the dance studio not too long ago, but they were still wandering around T.O.P media. 

" Let's go see Teen Top! " Yoonae announced and Yoon ji stopped in her tracks.

" Teen Top? " Yoon Ji whispered. Yoonae nodded. 

In no time at all, they arrived at the practice studio where Teen Top was practicing Miss Right. But instead of knocking, Yoonae just barged in without warning and Teen Top just stopped in their tracks. 

" NOONA!!! " They shouted. 

" Stop scaring us!! " Niel shouted and Areum shot a glare at him. 

" Manners! " She scolded and Niel just sulked. 

" Hey noona! " L.Joe and Chunji waved. 

" Only the two of you behaves. Wow! " Yoonae made a dramatic expression of shock. The both of them laughed, but L.Joe's attention wasn't on their manager, but someone else. 

For the next half an hour, the members talked to each other and caught up with time that they missed out. 

" You guys are making your comeback soon, right? " CAP asked and the girls nodded. 

" Show us a bit of your choreography. " L.Joe suggested but the girls shook their head. 

" No spoilers, Lee Byunghun. " Yoonji said and L.Joe finally turned his attention to her. 

" Heo Yoon Ji. It's been years. " L.Joe commented and she nodded. 

" You two know each other? " Yoonae asked and they nodded.

" I was in the same school as him. But I left America earlier than him. " Yoon Ji explained. Just then, they heard a phone ring and Yoonae excused herself, but came back a minute later. 

" Let's go girls. Daejoon just called. Hye Rae, Haerin and Yoon Ji have to go for their afternoon classes. " Yoonae said and they nodded. Even Haerin, who was holding the camera ever since they left 100% dance studio, turned it off and followed the others out. 

However, when they reached the van, things took a turn. 

" Unnie, we don't have afternoon classes today. " Hye Rae said. 

" I know. I had to make an excuse, cause Daejoon and I are taking you girls out. " Yoonae smiled through the rear mirror. 

" Eh? Where are we going? " They chorused. 

" Secret. " Yoonae put her fingers to her lips and smiled. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The van stopped a few moments later in front of a shopping district and the girls got out. 

" HONGDAE! " They chorused and hugged each other while Yoonae just laughed at their excitement. 

" Alright girls! Go in threes and we'll meet up back here in 2 hours. More than enough time to shop right? " Yoonae asked and the girls nodded before hooking arms with the members that share the same position as them. 

" We'll be back unnie! Do not turn off your phone! " The girls warned before dashing off.