12

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

" SINGAPOOORRREEE!!! " The girls chorused when they landed. Changi Airport was filled with lots of female and male fans, holding up banners to welcome them. 

" I miss home... " Areum said. 

" Manager unnie, where are we staying? " Soo Hye asked while holding onto her passport.

" Marina Bay Sands Hotel. " Manager unnie said as they tried to make their way outside to where the van is. 

" AREUM UNNIE!!! Please accept my gift!! " A female fan screamed and held out a plastic bag and Areum gladly took it, thanking her. 

" SOO HYE NOONA! SIGN MY ALBUM! " A male fan shouted out and it caught Haerin's attention. she nudged Soo Hye who was listening to music. Soo Hye looked up and saw the male fan holding out his album. 

She smiled and went over to that fan and signed his album along with a message. As they walked, they would either sign albums, collect gifts or both. 

When they went outside, they were greeted by an even bigger banner which said, ' Welcome Home, Areum! ' 

When Areum saw it, she began to tear up, but continued walking to the van. After placing their gifts and luggage in the trunk, they went into the van and sat according to the seating arrangement they always had. 

While waiting for their managers, they tried to sleep. However, Areum stayed awake. Se couldn't sleep knowing that she was finally home after 4 years of training and being away from the one place she called home. 

Just then, she noticed some of the fans taking videos of them and she opened the windows and waved to them and even showed a heart sign which made them go crazy. Areum smiled and went to wake SoA, who looked out of the window and also did a heart sign. 

Not long later, their managers came and the two girls waved goodbye to their fans and Areum closed the window as she tried to sleep. 

---

Half an hour later, they arrived at Marina Bay Sands Hotel and it was packed with fans again. They got out of the van and took their gifts and luggage from the trunk before heading inside to check in. While waiting for their managers, Areum took out her phone and started to message someone. 

" We got the keys! Two per room. " Manager oppa said and handed them the keys. The girls took the keys and as calm as they could, walk to the elevator. 

But it was all gone when they entered their rooms. The only one who was very calm was Areum. While Soo Hye was jumping around, screaming her head off, Areum opened their bags and placed their clothes into the closets. 

" Areummie, aren't you excited that we get to stay in a place like this? " Soo Hye asked with much enthusiasm but Areum shook her head. 

" My parents took a picture of this once. So it's not that wonderful. " Areum said. * My parents! * 

She took out her phone and started squealing. 

" Now you squeal! " Soo Hye threw her hands in the air. 

" No... My Parents.. My parents said we could go to their house!!! " Areum exclaimed while jumping up and down. 

" Really?! WAHHHH!!!! " Soo Hye jumped along with her and the rest of the members knocked on their doors, to which was answered by Areum. 

" Unnie, why were the both of you screaming? " Amy asked. 

" My parents said we could visit them at their private property. " Areum said. 

" Wait... private property? " Hye Rae asked and Areum nodded. 

Now, it was the rest of the members' turns to squeal and jump. 

" Let's go ask our managers for permission first. " SoA suggested and everyone nodded. Areum used her phone and called their managers. 

Placing it on loudspeaker, the members waited for the manager to pick up.

" Hello? Areum? " Their manager's voice called out.

" Manager-nim, could the girls and I go over to my parents' pace for lunch? My parents said it would be a great opportunity to get to now the members more. " Areum asked. 

" I don't see why not. Just get back to the hotel by 7. You still have to go get dinner and practice. " The managers reminded. 

" Thank you Manager-nim!!! " All the members shouted before Areum hung up the phone. 

" You heard what Manager unnie said. Let's go prepare!! " Hye Rae said and everyone dispersed.

---

Ten minutes later, the girls arrived at the lobby together in pairs as they prepared to set off. 

The girls were dressed in their best to make a good impression. All of them wore dresses and heels with simple designs and had their hair in a ponytail. The only one who was dressed casually was Areum, who only wore a simple graphic tee, shorts and some ankle heels. 

She didn't tie up her hair and just left it down. 

" All ready? " Areum asked and the members nodded. Taking out her phone, Areum called for a seven seater taxi which arrived five minutes later. 

Areum decided to sit at the front passenger seat as she was the one directing them to her house while the others were all crammed at the back. 

" Where to miss? " The taxi driver asked.

" The Pinnacle. Condo one. " Areum spoke in fluent English.

" Cantonment Road arh? " The uncle asked and Areum nodded. 

Ten minutes later, they arrived at the stated condominium. 

" Uncle, how much is it? " Areum asked and the uncle counted the fare, including flag down.

" $10.05 " The driver replied and Areum took $10 and $0.50 from her wallet. 

" Keep the change. " Areum said and all the members alighted from the taxi.

" Woah... So this is where you stay... " SoA said while craning her head upwards. 

​" Where I used to stay. Before heading to Korea to train. C'mon! " Areum pulled the girls towards the elevator. 

Once inside the elevator, Areum pressed for the 35th floor. 

" You live that high? " Haerin asked and Areum nodded. 

" Could see Singapore and it's cold, so we don't waste money on electricity unless it's summer. " Areum explained.

When they finally reached the 35th floor, they exited the lift and the wind unexpectedly blew past, causing the members to shiver. 

Following Areum down the corridor, the members looked around the clean vacinity. Finally, Areum stopped infront of a door with a pink dream catcher stuck onto it.

" A dream catcher? " Amy muttered and Areum nodded.

" My mother's idea. " Areum said and rang the doorbell. Shuffling of feet could be heard and a middle aged woman came to open the door. 

" Areum! You're here early! " Areum's mom spoke in English.

" Yes, mom. I brought my members with me too. " Areum replied in English and moved aside. 

" uh... Hi, auntie. " The members greeted in broken English. 

" Be comfortable at home. And you can speak Korean. " Mrs. Kim switched back to her mother language of Korean.

" Thank you, omonim. " The girls bowed and went inside. 

" Lunch will be ready soon! There are drinks in the living room! " Mrs. Kim called from the kitchen.

" Okay! " All the girls chorused. 

" Areum, show us your room! " Haerin said and Areum nodded. 

Stopping infront of a blue colored door, Areum opened it and revealed her room. 

" It's plain... I know. " Areum said. 

" It's small. So it's understandable. " Hye Rae said and Areum nodded. The girl wen't around the small room and even looked through her closet. 

" Wow! You have an awesome fashion sense. " Amy said and held up a pink and purple dress. The dress was only pink at the top until it is separated by a silver band just at the spleen area. From there down to the thigh, was all purple. 

" I got that from a blogshop. Before I went to Korea to train. " Areum said and Amy placed the dress back into the closet. 

" Which school were you from? " Haerin asked. 

" River Valley Primary which is not really far from here. I studied at Raffles Girls' for half a month before my official contract started. " Areum explained. 

" Must be nice. Staying in a girls' school. " SoA said but Areum shook her head.

" People use you. Especially when you're rich, or famous. That's why I cut off all contacts with my friends in Singapore, other than the really close and true ones. " Areum said. 

" Girls!! Lunch!! " Mrs. Kim shouted. 

" Let's go. I'll show you Kai's room later. " Areum promised.