Soo Hye and Soyeon's Interview

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

Emcee: Alright! We have two guests here, who have been recently chosen by JYP to be in their new girl group, Goddess. Will you introduce yourself? 

Soo Hye: Yes! 

SH+SY: Annyeonghasayeo! We are Goddess! 

Soo Hye: Hi, I'm Goddess's Visual, Soo Hye.

Soyeon: Annyeong! Goddess's maknae, Soyeon imnida!          

Emcee: Wah! Even though they have yet to debut, they still so energetic and cheerful. Okay, so tell us about yourself.

Soyeon: Unni, you start first. 

Soo Hye: Annyeong. I'm Goddess's Visual, Main Vocal and Lead Rapper, Lee Soo Hye imnida. I'm from Seoul but born in Shanghai. I'm the tallest in the group at 175cm while only 18 years old, and I completed university last month.

Emcee: Oh? Soo Hye-sshi, you completed university already?

Soo Hye: Deh! I skipped a couple of grades, so I was able to complete university.

Emcee: What about Soyeon. 

Soyeon: Annyeonghasayo. I'm Goddess's maknae and sub-rapper, Yong Soyeon. I'm Korean but I was born in Australia. I turn 17 in a month and my height is 167cm which is the middle of the group.

Emcee: So in terms of birthplace, the both of you are the only foreigners? 

SH+SY: Nope. 

Soyeon: Areum unni is from Singapore. So far, she's the only foreigner. 

Emcee: Is that so? 

SH+SY: Deh!

Emcee: Okay! So currently, how many people are there in the dorm? 

Soyeon: There are 5 people. Our company has yet to choose the last member, but we were notified from Daejoon oppa, that the last member is from Seoul. 

Emcee: I see. So have the Goddess members moved into their group dorm yet?

Soo Hye: Nope. We are still in our trainee dorm until the last member is introduced.

Emcee: I see. Alright! I have a list of question from the fans of Goddess and I hope you two would answer. Question one, how were all of  you scouted?

Soyeon: I was scouted when I was in middle school. My friends and I went to the ddukbokki stand for a celebration as it was the last day being a middle-schooler and I sang, to BoA's No. 1. Coincidentally, a manager came up to me and asked, "Do you want to be an idol. " I was taken by surprise as he gave me a card and left. When I looked at the card, I found out that the manager was from SM Entertainment. So, I went for the audition and I passed smoothly.

Emcee: How long did you train there? 

Soyeon: I trained at SM for 2 years before being transfered to JYP since I couldn't stand the strict diet and I always secretly went out for fun. 

Emcee: Ahahaha... I see. What about Soo Hye-sshi? How did you get casted into JYP?

Soo Hye: I was from SM Entertainment and Woollim. I got into SM through the weekly auditions and was transfered to Woollim after a year of training. I was then transfered to JYP as Woollim did not have plans to debut me just yet. In total, I trained for at least 6 years.

Emcee: I see... Alright! The second question. Who is the shortest member in Goddess. 

SH+SY: Hye Rae unni. 

Soyeon: Hye Rae unni is studying her second year in Hanyang Women's college but she's only 165cm. 

Emcee: She's twenty this year? 

SH+SY: Deh! 

Emcee: I see. Third question. This one is a little personal, but which members are currently in a relationship? 

Soyeon: Areum unni, Hye Rae unni and Amy unni. 

Emcee: *surprised* Really? 3 members are in a relationshiI p? 

SH+SY: *Nods*

Emcee: I won't ask who, but you will know very soon. Fourth question, who are the Goddess members in a relationship with? Ah... Now you know why.

Soo Hye: *giggles* You're right. Areum unni is dating Hye Rae unni's brother, EXO-K's Sehun. Hye Rae is dating Jung Daehyun, who is Daejoon oppa's younger brother, Amy unni is dating Jo Youngmin.

Emcee: If Areum-sshi and Hye Rae-sshi marries their boyfriends, it's going to get weird.

Soo Hye: But it will get even weirder if our maknae's crush confesses to her and they commit. 

Emcee: Why? 

Soo Hye: Because our maknae likes Kai, Areum's older brother. 

Soyeon: Unni! 

Emcee: Really? Haha... Okay, the next question. Who is rooming with who in the new dorm?

Soo Hye: Um... Manager unni said that Hye Rae unni and Soyeon will be in one room. Areum and I in another. Amy will be rooming with the last member. We are placed like this according to our positions in the group. I'm rooming with Areum as the both of us are vocalists and rappers. Hye Rae unni and Soyeon is because they are leader and maknae. Amy and the last member are dancers. 

Emcee: I see. Next question is about the dorms again. Where is the location of the dorm? 

Soyeon: From what our managers say, our dorms are in Apgujong as our company is near the Gagnam area.

Emcee: True. The seventh question. What was your first impression of each other? Soo Hye you go first.

Soo Hye: I found Areum unni very innocent because she has big does without makeup and she herself is very innocent. Hye Rae unni is our leader, but she's playful, and people sometimes mistake her for the maknae as she's the shortest and most playful. Amy is our Happy Virus and is like Hye Rae unni. they play pranks the most. Our maknae, Soyeon, she's mature. 

Emcee: Then what about Soyeon? 

Soyeon: I agree with Soo Hye unni, but not the part about me being mature. I find that I'm like amy and Hye Rae unnies, playful. Soo Hye is more mature than me.

Emcee: Okay! Now for the last question. Where do you think you will see yourself in 10 years time? 

Soyeon: Still Goddess maknae and if I'm lucky, probably in a relationship. 

Soo Hye: *whispers* With Kai

Soyeon: Unni!~

Soo Hye: I'll probably see myself either crushing on myself or in a relationship while still being in Goddess.

Soyeon: *whipers* Unni likes L oppa~

Emcee: *surprised* INFINITE's L? Why?

Soo Hye: He has a very funny character and he's also a visual. 

Soyeon: *shakes head and whispers* Unni likes L because of an incident~ 

Soo Hye: YONG SOYEON!! 

Soyeon: Kekeke~

Emcee: The both of your are bright girls! Let's hope that Goddess's debut date will be soon so we can get more of these girls! Thank you for doing this interview. 

SH+SY: Yes! 

Soo Hye: It's fun... 

Soyeon: It is. Unni, anything more to say. 

Soo Hye: I would just like to thank the fans who are supporting s even though we have yet to debut. When the last member is revealed, tomorrow, we will practice even harder and give you the best debut ever!

Soyeon: Yes. Goddess will work hard so as to not disappoint fans... We hope that you could go to our debut stage... 

SH+SY: Skilled and adored, We are Goddesses of course! Bye! This is Goddess! 

 


Okay... the motto ... Any members glad to be of help to create another motto?