03

JYP Ent New Girl group - Goddess

" I had fun today, Sehunnie. " Areum said as Sehun brought her back to the dorm. " We were lucky that our fans didn't take pictures and post on the internet like the last time. " Sehun agreed. Areum laughed at the memory. 

When they arrived at the Goddess dorm, Sehun gave her a hug before giving her a kiss on the forehead. Areum watched as Sehun left for his dorm. Areum keyed in the pass code and entered the dorm to be greeted by the leader. Her arms were crossed and she was tapping her foot. 

" Do you know what time it is now, Kim Ah Reum? " Hye Rae asked. Areum shrugged. " Before curfew. " Areum replied. " IT IS NOT- " Hye Rae was cut off when Areum pointed at the clock which showed that it was 11:40 pm, 20 minutes before curfew. 

" Oh. It is before curfew. " Hye Rae said with burning cheeks. " Unni, I know that you and Daehyun don't have the chance like Sehun and I, but don't take it out on me. " Areum replied. Hye Rae looked at her with 'seriousness' that made Areum want to laugh. 

" Unni! Don't make that face. It doesn't suit you. " Areum said as she went back into her room to change and turn in.

 

The next morning, the members woke up at seven since there wasn't any schedules until three in the afternoon, which meant that the members could do whatever they want, in the dorm, mind you. 

" Guys! Breakfast is ready! " Hye Rae shouted from the kitchen. Everyone except Areum ran from the living room to the kitchen where Hye Rae was placing the scrambled eggs and toast onto each of the members plates except Areum as punishment last night. 

After placing the food on the plate, the doorbell rang. Being the nearest to the door, Areum went to open the door to see her sarcastic brother's face there. 

" Oh? Jongin oppa! Why are you here? " Areum asked, shocked to see him there. Kai smiled and gave his sister a hug before invading the dorm.

" NOONA ANYEONG!! " He shouted into the kitchen. Areum just followed him around. " Oppa! What are you doing here? " She asked as Kai sat on the couch. Areum followed suit and lay her head on his lap as a pillow. 

He picked up a plastic bag. " Breakfast, sis? " Areum's eyes widened and sat up straight. " Thanks so much! Unnie won't give me food. Knowing my appetite is just as big as yours. " Kai chuckled and placed the bag onto the table. 

Areum opened the container and found rice, kimchi chigae and bulgogi?! " Oppa! Are you trying to make me fat? " Areum jokingly chided. Kai laughed along with her. 

" Just eat before it get cold. I didn't wake up to cook for you and have it turn cold. " Kai said and Areum caught on. " Jongin oppa, you didn't cook this. " Areum said and Kai pouted. " LET ME FEEL PROUD FOR ONCE! " Areum smiled. 

" Next time, learn from D.O oppa how to cook instead of waking him up in the middle of the night to cook for you and then say that he is lazy to cook. " Areum suggested but Kai shook his head. 

" His kitchen is too "precious" for anyone. Besides, how do you know that it is D.O hyung's work of art? " Kai asked. Areum pretended to think. 

" Hm... Maybe, because he container and silverware belonged to him and I ate his bulgogi before and it tastes and looks the same? " Areum pointed out, but Kai scratched his head.

" How does it look the same? It's just food. " Kai said as Areum took a small bite of her rice. " What do I expect from a pea brain brother? He cooks bulgogi with chili sauce every time I'm around, and this is how he arranges his food. " 

Kai shrugged. " Looks the same. Just food. " Areum rolled her eyes and ate her meal while Kai sat beside her, watching her eat. 

" You're eating well. Even for someone like you. " Areum looked at Kai with curious eyes as he saw the mess she made. Kai shook his head in disapproval as he went to the table near the television to take the tissue paper to wipe Areum's mouth. 

" Messy eater. I wonder why or how you're related to me. " He said. " Oppa, I tell that myself everyday too. You're not the only one. " Areum shot back as she finished her stew.

Kai chuckled as he watched Areum eat her breakfast. after breakfast, Kai left the dorm as his manager called for him and he had to return to the dorm to get ready for the schedule. 

 

It was now one in the afternoon and the managers had yet to be back from where ever they went. The girls were in the living room and switching channels, trying to find some entertainment. 

" This is boring! If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room. " Areum said, as she stood up to go to her room with soo Hye, probably to watch horror movies. 

But after ten minutes, Areum came out. But she had a stack of CDs in her hands. She set the stack down and looked at the girls. 

" Movie marathon? I have tons of movies ranging from comedy to romance, from horror to- " Areum was cut off when Amy suddenly shouted, " HORROR! " 

Leader and Maknae's eyes widened, " NO! " Amy just pouted. " Why?! It's not even scary! " SoA and Hye Rae just shook their heads. 

" How about this, we watch horror, then comedy. Then whatever you guys want until the managers get back. Call? " Areum suggested. Hesitantly, those two nodded.

Areum separated the horror films from the rest of the stack and passed it to the girls. They passed it around with the exception of Hye Rae and SoA. After the four discs were chosen, they passed it to SoA and Hye Rae, to let them choose which seems like the least scariest. 

Areum took the disc from them and and placed it into the CD player and played it. The girls huddled together as the movie started. What they watched? It was a Korean film, Horror Stories. 

---

For the past one hour, the girls sat on the couch, not flinching. They were asleep. After seeing that everyone was asleep, Areum went to remove the disc before shouting, " GUYS! Wake up and choose! " 

The members woke up and stretched before SoA asked, " Choose what, unni? " Areum grabbed a stack of comedy CDs and passed it to them. 

" Supposed to watch horror and you guys slept. Choose comedy. " Areum bluntly said. 

Everyone went to the table and chose from that pile of comedy shows. after fighting over which show they should watch, they finally agreed on one movie, and that movie was The Pink Panther.

 

At least half an hour into the movie, " Woah! Jinjjaa hahahahaha! " Everyone started laughing due to the idiocy of the Pink Panther movie. 

" Yah, Areum, why didn't you tell us that you had this movie? " Amy spoke, without noticing that she used banmal, but Areum caught on. 

" Yah?! How dare you use banmal on me! " Areum took the nearest pillow and threw it at Amy. " Ah! Mianhae unni! " 

Just then, the door to the dorm opened and the managers came in. 

" Guys, get changed- is that The Pink Panther? " Manager oppa went to sit on the floor and watched it with the members.

" YAH! JUNG DAEJOON! THEY HAVE A SCHEDULE TO GO TO! " Manager unnie shouted and they girls put the movie on pause and went to change.

 

They came out in casual clothes and boarded the van to another photo shoot site. 

" Unnie, how many more photo shoots are we going to have? " SoA asked. Manager unni shrugged. 

" A few more. Besides, later, the teaser is going to be released, followed by your MV. So, your debut stage will be, next week. " Manager unnie confirmed. 

The girls perked up. " Really? We're going to debut next week? " Haerin confirmed as their managers nodded. Knowing what Hye Rae's reaction might be, SoA clamped before she started to scream. 

During the photo shoot, the girls put on their serious faces and posed for the cameras. At the end, when it was another theme, they went to another venue and took posed, for a more relaxed theme.

Theme A: 

[ Pretty Dal★shabet, and the only 6-mem I cn think of]

Theme B:

 

" Woah! Jinjja daebak! " Soo Hye gasped. " Hard to believe that we have yet to debut? " Amy asked and Soo Hye nodded. 

" C'mon girls. We have to go back now. " Manager oppa said as the girls followed them back to the van.