The Truth

Trapped With The Living

 

Once again I sat on my bed, staring at the clock waiting for 3pm. Junhyung sat infront of me and stared at me so that I will be distracted but I’m not. My attention is only on the clock. 3pm come faster..

“Are you really going to stare at that clock until 3?” he asked.

“Yup” I answered simply.

“Even if I do anything to you?” he asked.

“Do what?” I asked, not looking away from the clock.

“Anything to get you to look away from that clock,” he chuckled.

“Fine do anything except closing my eyes. I bet you won’t get my attention,” I said confidently.

He laughed. “Oh Yoseob.. you are so so innocent..” he said.

I frowned slightly as I was confused by what he said. But I just pushed it aside. From the corners of my eye I saw him standing up and sat beside me. I ignored him and continued looking at the clock. He got behind me and I was getting quite scared as to what he’ll do to me. Don’t kill me..

I kept my eyes on the clock but my attention was already on Junhyung behind me. I really hate when he gets behind me. Junhyung is always full of surprises.

“Close your eyes now or regret it forever,” he whispered near my ears.

I blinked a few times but stood my ground. “Sherro.”

He chuckled. “Very well then..”

I tried to focus my attention on other things when suddenly I feel one of Junhyung’s hands sliding down my waist. Slowly his hand moved lower and lower and my heart beats faster and faster. What the hell is he doing??

Out of a sudden, he slid his hand into my pants and landed on my crotch. I jumped out of the bed and turned to him.

“What the hell are you doing?!” I shouted, staring at him.

He laughed on the bed uncontrollably, holding onto his stomach. He rolled on the bed laughing while I’m just there standing infront of the bed staring at me. My heart was still beating fast and I took in deep breaths to calm myself.

“Told you I can get your attention!” he said, wiping his tears from laughing too much.

“What were you trying to do if I didn’t stand up?” I asked curiously. My anger somehow faded coz I wasn’t angry at the first place. I was just surprised being touched there.

“You’re so innocent Yoseob-ah.. You really want to know?” he said, smirking. I think it’s a bad idea to know but I’m curious. And people say curiosity kills the cat. Right?

But instead, I nodded. He titled his head slightly and patted the space beside him, gesturing for me to sit. I bit my lower lip and sat beside him warily.

“Do you remember in highschool your teacher gave all of the students a small silver packet?” he said.

I tried to think back and somehow I kind of remember but very vividly. I nodded.

“And then he said, ‘no matter how much you love them, protection comes first’?” he continued.

“Why is your memory so good?? I don’t remember that!” I said.

He just chuckled. “Because you were too busy looking at the silver packet!”

“So? What has that got to do with anything?” I asked cluelessly.

He just smiled to himself.

“Oh its 3pm already! You should get going!” he said as he looked up to the clock.

“Yahh… I want to know!” I whined as he started pushing me towards the door.

“Know it later! Its your time with Heather now!” he said laughing.

 

We were in the counseling room now and Junhyung was being obedient. He was just sitting beside me, smiling to himself. Aren’t I the crazy one?

“Yoseob, I have something to ask you,” Heather said.

“Yeah?” I smiled. She took out something from her file that seems quite old and torn. It was folded on all four sides and she showed me a picture on it.

“Do you recognize him?” she asked.

“That’s Junhyung! Junhyung-ah its you!” I exclaimed. I didn’t need more than a second to know that the man in the picture really was Junhyung. Junhyung’s happy face disappeared and he was just staring at the picture with no expression.

I smiled widely at Heather. “How did you get this picture?” I asked.

She carefully unfolded the sides and the paper was actually a news article. My smile faded as I read the heading. Top student, Yong Jun Hyung, died in a car crash last night.

Junhyung..died?

I turned to Junhyung who was looking on the floor. “Junhyung?” I called his name. Suddenly Junhyung got up and ran out of the room.

“Junhyung-ah!” I shouted and ran after him.

 

I looked around the hospital and still no sign of Junhyung. I obviously can’t ask anyone because no else can see him. Is he a spirit? A ghost?

I don’t know what to think but all I know is that I don’t want to lose him.

Finally when I was about to give up, I saw him sitting at the corner of the tv room alone. While the other patients were busy watching the tv or talking to it, I walk towards Junhyung. He had his legs propped up to his chest with his arms folded over his knees.

I stood, hovering over him but he didn’t look up.

I sat infront of him but still no response. “Junhyung-ah..”

“Why are you still here? Aren’t you supposed to be running away from me?” he said not looking at me.

“Why should I? I mean you’re the only one I have here..” I said with a tinge of sadness.

He looked at me slowly. I raised my eyebrows and titled my head.

“Aren’t you afraid?” he asked softly.

“Maybe.. But it’s also partly my fault for not wanting to hear what you are when you wanted to tell me,” I said.

“Besides you don’t harm or scare me like the ghosts I see in tv.” I chuckled. He just smiled.

“So.. why are you here? As in, why am I the only one that can see you?” I asked.

He looked away from me as if hiding something. He shrugged.

“I’m not sure actually,” he said. But I know he’s hiding something.

 

Here's some Junseob gifs for all of you! :DD And have you heard Caffeine? I LOVEEE ITTT!!!! AND THE WHOLE ALBUM IS JUST DAMN PERFECT! :DD So very proud of my Junseob <33

Support them okay? :D

tumblr_me07e0ocjF1rsna24o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mdz9q5GM6r1rsna24o1_500.gif

tumblr_me05mhOUKM1ryxfq6o1_500.gif

tumblr_maf0aclTCD1rqvrhxo2_250.gif

tumblr_m9kbtjrah11rqvrhxo1_250.gif tumblr_m9kbtjrah11rqvrhxo2_250.gif

tumblr_m94ubdhmAM1rqvrhxo1_250.gif tumblr_m90urwB6wi1rqvrhxo3_250.gif

tumblr_m65ad7PRRM1rqvrhxo1_500.gif