Crazy

Trapped With The Living

 

Another day passed. I don’t even know how long has it been since Junhyung left. Every morning I would wake up and thought that I saw him sitting at the edge of my bed. The thought became so tiring and disappointing when its only my illusion, that I stopped thinking as such every morning. I still hope for him though.

Everyday I thought to myself, if he comes back for whatever reason he has, would I accept him again? After he had just left me without a goodbye and leave me suffering alone? My mind would say no but my heart says yes. After awhile, I realised, I changed. How? That, I’m not sure. But I bet the people around me can see how I change.

“AHHHHH!!!!!” The staffs rushed towards me after hearing my piercing scream.

“What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” Daniel asked worriedly, checking my body.

I grinned and laughed happily. “I wanted to see if my friend would come if I scream but he didn’t! Instead, you did!” I grinned widely pointing at him.

“Go away! I don’t want you! Go!” I changed my mood to angry and pushed Daniel away from me. He fell on his bottom on the floor and I laughed madly. Daniel just stood up, dusting his pants and smiled.

“Where did your friend go?” he asked nicely.

I tilted my head and looked around with my mouth slightly ajar. “Don’t know! Can you find him for me?” I shrugged and pouted.

“What does he look like?” he asked.

“He’s verrryyyy handsome! I love him! I want to marry him!” I said happily, hugging my own body and swaying side to side, closing my eyes and grinning. Daniel sighed and eventually walked away because when I opened my eyes he’s no longer infront of me.

My happy expression changed when I’m left alone again in the tv room. my lips formed a pout and I stared on the floor. Tears started streaming down my eyes yet again. I sobbed hard and cried my heart out.

“Junhyung… Junhyung where are you….?” I pouted and called out sadly as I sobbed like a child that had lost his mother.

Surprisingly I know what I’ve become. I’m becoming crazy. Just like the other patients here. Changing mood unknowingly, crying suddenly and back to being happy. The only time I was normal is when I’m with Heather. And normal being no mood changing or crying or shouting.

When I’m with Heather, it feels like the room had my life out of my body. I walked in like zombie, staring at nothing but space. I keep repeating that Junhyung has left me despite Heather asking me different questions.

~

I’m in my room again, just waiting for the next bell indicating dinner or medicine time or whatsoever. I don’t even care.

I was lying on my bed when I heard somebody called my name softly.

“Yoseobie..”

I ignored it and continued staring at the ceiling.

“Yoseob-ah..”

I really wanted to turn to the voice because its his voice. It’s Junhyung’s voice. But I’m tired of getting disappointed again and again that its just my imagination or illusion. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Just then I felt a hand over mine. The hand held my hand tight and brought it away from my body and towards something else. Then I felt a kiss at the back of my hand.

“Yoseob-ah…” the voice was louder this time. I opened my eyes slowly and turned to my side. There he is. Kneeling right beside my bed, holding my hand near his lips, looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

I wanted to make sure he was real. Well real for me at least. And not just my illusion. I reached out to his face and poked his cheek. Usually it would go right through because Junhyung is not there. But this time, he’s there. He’s really there. My finger didn’t go through his cheek!

My eyes widened and as if on auto, me tears started welling in my eyes.

“Junhyung!” I sat up quickly and hugged him by the neck. I hugged him tight, not intending to let go. He moved to my bed and sat down beside me while I cling on his neck, crying horribly. He my back gently like he always do when I cry. Whispering hush sounds at my ear, calming me down.

“Why did you leave…? Where did you go..? I need you. Don’t you know that? I need you badly…” I said in between my sobs.

He broke the hug and looked at me. I’m a mess. He cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears with his thumb on each side. He looked at me and I looked at him, still sobbing.

 

Sorry for a short chapter! I could have just waited until the chapter is fully finished but oh wells.... :)) I''m actually still thinking of Junhyung's first wirds to Yoseobie :P And your comments! Hhahahaha! You have no idea how much all of them made my day. *hugs*

So why is Junhyung back? o.O

tumblr_mfiz8rdk071qkruj2o1_500.gif

(my favourite junseob moment EVER. I can stare at it for HOURS)