Change In Place. Change In Feelings?

Trapped With The Living

 

Heather led me to one of the guest rooms that is going to be mine from now on. I was still gaping at the colourful painted walls as I walked up the stairs. I was like a prisoner that hasn’t seen the outside world for years. Every little things amazed me.

“Here we are!” Heather said as she opened a door to a room wide before stepping inside. I followed her in and looked around the room.

It was a very simple room with only one study table, a cupboard and a single bed. The walls were painted peach colour and the bed is white with colourful stripes comforter.

“Wow..” I breathe out, looking around.

Heather chuckled. “Its not that beautiful but I’m glad you liked it.”

“The past 3 years of my life all I’ve seen are white. White bed, white walls, white clothes,.. This room is really colourful!” I said smiling widely.

Heather just smiled. “Well I’ll leave you to unpack and rest for a while. I’ll call you when dinner is ready okay?” she said.

I just nodded excitedly. She was about to close the door when he turned back around.

“Oh and if you want to use the bathroom, its just across your room,” she said and left the room.

I dropped my bags on the carpeted floor and collapsed on the bed, stretching myself like a starfish. “Ahhhh it feels great to be in a house again!”

 Junhyung just smiled and sat beside me. “So are you happy here?” he asked.

“Of course! But I know I can’t stay here forever…” I said, sitting up. He nodded.

I rested my head on his shoulder and played with his fingers. Both of us just sat there enjoying the silence.

“Do you want to unpack?” he asked. I looked up and nodded at him. He just smiled and leaned forward to give a small kiss on my lips.

“Unpack quickly so we can sleep,” he said softly against my lips. I chuckled and pushed him away before getting on my feet to unpack.

“Woah I guess somebody is excited?” he said, smirking.

“No I’m not! I just want to unpack now,” I said, taking my clothes out of the bag.

“I swore you just jumped out of the bed and dived into your bag just now. You must want to end your unpacking quickly huh..” he said.

I stopped unpacking at turned to him that was still sitting on the bed.

“No I didn’t! I want to unpack reeeaalllyyy slowly. I don’t want to sleep!” I pouted. I know when he said sleep, he don’t mean actual sleeping.

He smirked and his lips slowly, looking at me. just with those actions made me feel hot. He titled his head to the side and simply asked, “Really?”

I turned back to my bag and nodded continuously.

“Okay…” he said slowly as if not believing me. I ignored him completely and placed my clothes into the cupboard, all neat and tidy. Its been awhile since I arrange my clothes since all I wore in the hospital is the white uniform. The whole time I was unpacking, Junhyung just sat or lay down on the bed quietly like an obedient boy.

 

“Done!” I said happily as I finally finished putting all my clothes and things in the cupboard and table. I clapped to myself and glanced at Junhyung. He was lying down but his head was turned to me. He just smiled sweetly and tapped on the open space beside him on the bed.

“Nope! I want to see what Skye is doing and who know I can help her,” I said and walked to the door. Before I could even make it to the doorknob Junhyung had already pulled my by my arm and I fell on the bed, on top of him.

“No. You’re not,” he said as he caged my waist with his arms.

I pouted and placed my hands on his chest to create some space between our bodies. “I don’t want to sleep…” I whined.

“Little boys should get enough rest,” he said.

“I’m not a little boy!” I said, frowning at him. He chuckled and pecked me on the lips.

“I thought you were the one who told me to help Skye and Heather in every way I can. Why are you stopping me now?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

“Heather clearly told you to rest. Sure I want you to help. But not today. Today, you are mine,” he said confidently. I gulped slightly at his last words but tried to look unfazed.

“W-what do you mean by that?” I stuttered. Damn. So much for appearing unfazed.

He chuckled softly and flipped the both of us so that he was on top of me. My eyes widened at his sudden actions and it felt as though my heart was about to jump out of my chest, waiting for his next move.

“Don’t. Move,” he said and got off me to walk to the door. He locked the door and got on top of me again.

He stared into my eyes for awhile and then his gaze went down to my lips slowly. “Yoseob-ah…” he said huskily. Damn it Junhyung.

“Hm?” my voice came out as a squeak that made him chuckle.

“I want you,” he said, looking back to my eyes. What did he mean by that??

“H-huh?”

He bit his lower lip slightly and leaned closer. Upon reflex, I shut my eyes and felt his lips touching mine. He gave a long deep kiss before pulling away and left small kisses on my jawline all the way to my neck. I pursed my lips as tight as possible so as to not make any sound.

My hands clenched tightly on his sleeve and I panted heavily as he started and biting onto my neck. I wanted to ask him to stop but I was afraid that the moment I opened my mouth, a different sound would come out.

 

A sudden knock came on the door, stopping Junhyung’s actions as he looked up immediately. My eyes shot open and waited for the person outside to say something.

“Yoseob? Are you hungry? My mum made some light snacks while we wait for dinner. Do you want some?” Heather spoke outside the door.

“Yes!” I said rather too loudly and quickly. Junhyung just laughed at my reaction.

“I’ll be in the kitchen okay?” she said.

“Okay. I’ll be down in  minute,” I said.

I turned my attention to Junhyung that was smirking. “Wipe off that smirk. And get off me!” I said, pushing him off.

He stood up by the bed and pulled me up. “Too bad we can’t go further huh..” he said, smiling.

“Even if Heather didn’t come I wouldn’t want to anyway,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“That’s what you say but not what you feel. Don’t tell me you don’t feel good just now?” he said, wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked to the door.

Without me realising, I was already blushing and Junhyung poked at my red cheeks. “Your red cheeks answers everything.”

“That’s because it’s.. it’s hot here!” I said, defending myself.

“Uh huh.. Of course you’re feeling hot after what I did just now,” he said. Well clearly the defending failed terribly.

“No! I.. You.. I don’t..” I stammered. I know I don’t have anything better to reply to that because its obviously true.

He chuckled and shook his head. “Why are you always denying it Yoseobie? Its okay let’s eat first..” he said and we went out of the room to meet Heather and Skye in the kitchen.

 

***

 

I was sitting next to Skye on a high stool of a counter while Heather sat across Skye. Junhyung on the other hand sat across me, beside Heather. It seems to me for a moment like he’s really there and that Skye and Heather could see him.

Skye made some sandwhiches, cookies and fruit juice for the light snack and all of us were chatting happily like we’ve known each other for a long time. Junhyung is mostly quiet when I eat. I glanced at him when I felt something different.

He wasn’t looking at me. He always looks at me when I’m eating. But instead, he was looking at someone else this time and I felt a hint of uneasiness.

He was looking at Skye.

 

Oooooo is somebody jealous? ;)

tumblr_ml780bdWwN1rvv4qro1_250.gif