Unsure

Trapped With The Living

 

“Why did you leave me?” I asked softly, looking at him.

“I didn’t leave you Seobbie.. I’m always beside you. Just that you can’t see me,” he said, caressing my cheeks.

“Then why did you disappear?”

He pursed his lips and took in a deep breath. “I want you to get use to me not being around. So when I actually leave, it wouldn’t be so bad for you.”

“You said you were always beside me right? Did you actually see me being okay without you? Did you??” I shook his shoulder. He bit his lower lip and looked away.

“What made you come back? When you finally realise that I was not okay? Wow took you long enough..” I said. Although I accepted him back, although I missed him terribly and happy that he’s back, I won’t deny that I am angry that he disappeared.

“No.. You know how I thought Skye is my unfinished business?” I nodded.

“I don’t think she is. Coz if she is, I would cross over immediately. I waited and waited but nothing happened. I’m still here,” he explained.

“Maybe the angels are busy?” I asked. He chuckled.

“I don’t think so Yoseob..”

“Or maybe they don’t need anymore new lives. So you can stay here!” I said happily, grinning at him. He smiled and pinched my cheek.

“Whatever it is, I’m still here. Maybe my unfinished business is not really finished then,” he said.

“Are you going to look for it?” I asked warily. I want him to stay but I can’t be selfish.

“Nope. I’ve promised to be beside you forever and that’s what I’ll do,” he smiled.

My eyes widened. I couldn’t believe his words! He’s really staying!

“You are?? Really??” I asked. Without waiting for his response, I hugged him tight again. He just laughed and pulled away shortly.

“But you have to do something for me,” he said.

“What is it? You name it. As long as you stay with me,” I said quickly.

“You have to go back to your usual self. I know its because of me you changed and I’m really really sorry. But I don’t like seeing you that way Seobbie. You’re not crazy. I know that,” he said.

“Now that you’re already here, of course I’ll go back to my usual self. My life is back. You are my life. Ironically since you’re dead,” I said.

“That’s too cheesy Yoseob-ah. How many pounds of cheese have you taken just now without me knowing??”

“But its true!” I whined pouting at him.

“Arasso arasso… I’m just kidding,” he said smiling and my hair. I grinned at him. I miss Junhyung. And now he’s not going anywhere again. I hope.

 

 

It was lunch and I was eating happily while Junhyung sat infront of me, looking at me eat.

“Why do you keep smiling? Is the food that delicious?” he asked.

I looked up and shook my head, still smiling. “I miss being looked at when I eat.”

Junhyung chuckled and ruffled my hair. I smiled wider and continued eating. Just then Daniel walked towards us and was going to sit on Junhyung when I quickly stopped him.

“You can’t sit there!” I shouted, extending out my arm to stop him.

“Why not??” he asked confused and froze on his spot.

“My friend is sitting there! Can’t you see??” I said.

“Yes Yoseob. He can’t see,” Junhyung said. I rolled my eyes.

“Still. Do you want him to sit on you?” I said to Junhyung. Junhyung just shrugged and pouted.

“Erm okay.. I’ll sit further away then,” Daniel said. I continued eating and notice Daniel staring at me. I looked up at him.

“What are you staring at??” I asked frustratedly.

“I thought you like being looked at when you eat,” Junhyung interrupted.

“Only by you okay,” I said to Junhyung as I turned to him. Junhyung tried to hide his smile and his lips, turning away from me.

“I’m guessing your friend is back?” Daniel asked. I smiled and nodded excitedly.

He just smiled. “That’s good then,” he said and started eating.

“Yoseob-ah..” Junhyung called my name, looking at me. I looked up with my mouth full.

“Hm?” He chuckled looking at my puffed out cheeks because of the food I stuffed in my mouth.

“Are you like… in love with me?” he asked, smirking.

My eyes widened. Since my mouth is full, I could only shake my head and waved my hands vigorously infront of his face.

“Are you sure?”

I chewed my food as fast as possible and swallowed it. “Aniyaaa! How can that be??”

“I don’t know.. That’s why I’m asking you,” he said still smirking.

“Of course not! No no that would be just wrong! Wrong wrong wrong!” I said. More to myself actually because I kept nodding downwards after every ‘wrong’ that I said.

I looked up at him again and he raised an eyebrow. “I’m not!” I whined.

He nodded slowly. “Okay… I believe you. For now,” he sniggered. I pouted and looked at my almost-finished food. I’m not right? I’m straight. Yes. I. AM. STRAIGHT.

 

Night time came by and I couldn’t sleep. Thanks a lot Junhyung. I kept thinking back about what he said during lunch. Why did he even ask that in the first place??

I glanced at Junhyung who was sleeping soundly beside me. I turned my body so I was facing him directly. I stared at his closed eyes, down to his nose and pouty lips. He shifted slightly and his lips. He was still asleep.

“Yoseob-ah.. Quit staring and go to sleep. You can see me in your dreams,” he suddenly spoke. I blushed thousand- no maybe million- shades of red. Although he can’t see my face, I felt deeply embarrassed that I hugged him and hid my face on his chest. I felt his body shook slightly, probably laughing at my actions. And that’s how I slept for that night. My face squashed on Junhyung’s chest. Maybe I should ask Heather how to check if you’re straight or not.

 

I feel so giggly writing this. :P 

tumblr_mhu7itxSTl1s0vgafo2_500.gif

Yes. I'm straight.

tumblr_m4wudeLFuG1rs97fco1_500.gif

"Are you sure?"