Aftermath

Subway

 

I'm Genie for you girl

You make me stop breathing

Seohyun opened her eyes before quickly closing them and burying herself deeper under the covers. There was no way she was going to go out today. The last thing she remembered was talking to Key and drinking something. *Aish, that was alcohol! Babo hyun* she did a facepalm and winced. She needed some advil.

            Slipping her feet into her bunny slippers, she realized that she was still in her dress. Wait, how did she get into her bed? Maybe Key brought her home? But then…he didn’t do anything, right? No, he didn’t seem like a creep out of a horror movie…at least she thought so…

            She sighed and hoped for the best. Seohyun pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top before opening her bedroom door to see Yonghwa singing while wearing HER pink apron at the stove.

            She blinked. *Did he bring me home? Did he do anything?* “Ahem. Yonghwa-ssi.”

            He turned around with a bright smile. “Hi Hyun! Ready for breakfast?” He was stirring that actually smelled appetizing. She resisted the urge to grin at how adorable he looked in his pink apron with a handkerchief over his hair.

            After walking over to the cabinet and taking a couple pills, she turned towards him. “Why are you making food?”

            “You didn’t have anything except for gogumas, ma, and water, so I decided to go the mart and get some stuff. Don’t you have anything yummy, like ramen? Is that why you’re so skinny? Oh and are you okay with ddeukboki for breakfast? It’s the only thing I can make…” He grinned sheepishly before sliding everything neatly onto a plate.

            She blinked and stepped into the kitchen. “No, why are you in my house? At…9 on a Saturday?”

            His grin turned into an all-knowing smirk. “Do you not remember anything? You seemed more than pleased with my company last night.”

            Seohyun turned a flaming shade of red before pushing him out the door and locking it. She slid down and covered her face with her hands.

*Etteokhae!?!*

 


 

            Yonghwa blinked as he quickly found himself facing the elevator after being pushed out of the apartment. *Was it something I said?* Then he remembered his words…*Aish. That wasn’t what I meant! I sound like some creep now…*

Flashback

            Yonghwa slipped out of the room and decided that one drink wouldn’t hurt. It was what he needed in order not to get his hopes up. He made his way over towards the bar to see a familiar girl passed out over the counter. “Hyun?”

            One of the bartenders was trying to wake the poor girl up.

            “I can take her home.”

            The younger boy turned around and Yonghwa stared at the blond hair and the accusatory glare directed at him. “Are you the guy that broke her heart?”

            “Umm ani?”

            The guy, Key, just crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. “Sure. I didn’t just see you come out of the private room that this girl just went to. And now because of you, she’s gone into a pretty bad state of mind.”

            Yonghwa groaned. “Look it’s a big misunderstanding. But I promise I’ll take care of her and get her home. I’ll even leave my number with you if it makes you feel better.”

            Key looked at Yonghwa, who was wearing his Seoul university sweatshirt. *Well he can’t be all that bad if he goes to Seoul.* “All right. I’ll just call you to make sure everything’s okay later.”

            “Don’t you feel weird asking for another guy’s number?” Yonghwa asked as he wrote it on the napkin.

            A short guy (who resembled a dinosaur) walked up and hugged Key from behind. “Are you trying to flirt with my yeobo?”

            Yonghwa blinked. “Um…”

            “Get back to work Jjong.” Key grinned as he handed Jonghyun a serving platter filled with blue liquids. He looked up to see Yonghwa raising an eyebrow. “We aren’t…It’s not…It’s a bromance. You know, two straight guys that are really good friends???” (I have a fic about that if you wanna check it out keke)

            “Um…sure…”

            Key rolled his eyes and plucked the napkin from his hands before helping get Seohyun into Yonghwa’s arms. “Take good care of her.”

 


 

            Getting Seohyun into a taxi wasn’t too bad. He took out his phone to call Lee Joon, who had Hyoyeon’s number, who told him the address of her building. “And remember Jung seo-bang. Nothing bad can happen. Just get her home and go home.”

            What did everyone think he was? A ? A ert? Um…ANI!!! Apparently, the rest of the girls had thought Seohyun had left early and gone home.

Climbing up the five floors of her building was absolutely exhausting, (The stupid elevator was broken). He fished the keys out of her jacket pocket and opened it. He flipped on the lights and got her into bed.

It didn’t seem right to leave Seohyun just there so he took a makeup removing thingy and wiped off the club makeup that Yoona had put on her and tucked her in properly. See he was thoughtful and a good person! And people judged him because he went to Seoul for a music degree instead of being some fancy schmanzy doctor or lawyer.

            He grinned at his handiwork. But as he turned to leave, Seohyun grabbed his arm. “Stay with me.”

            Yonghwa blinked and turned back to see Seohyun mumbling in her sleep…or state of unconsciousness… whichever fit best right now.

            “Um Hyun?”

            She grinned and rolled on her side. “I like it when you call me Hyun. And it was fun at Lotte World earlier.”

            He smiled softly. “Arrasso Hyun.”

            But then she started frowning. “You don’t like that 12 year old, do you?”

            “12-year old?”

            “That girl is way too young for you and she isn’t pretty enough either. I don’t like her. You should stay with me because you’re all mine.”

            Yonghwa felt a pounding in his chest and if anyone was around to see, his face was brighter than kimchi. “So you don’t hate me?”

            Seohyun shook her head before rolling onto her other side and faced the wall.

            He stared down at her and wondered about the female mind before his phone rang.

            “Yeobo….hic….aeyo?” (if you pronounce hello in korean like that it sounds like ‘are you my yeobo’) He frowned at the hiccup and tried to say hello again but the other person beat him to it.

            “YAH! SO YOU WERE TRYING TO HIT ON MY BUMMIE EARLIER?” It sounded like that dino from earlier amid the sounds of plates clattering and a sink running.

            “Ummm no... I hiccuped. Who is this?”

            “Jjong! Aish shut up! Go call some taxis or something.” Key took the phone off speaker and Yonghwa could hear him much better. “Sorry about that. Um so did you get her home safely?”

            “Yeah. She’s asleep right now.”

            “Good. And you haven’t done anything, right?”

            “Dude… I’m like older than you and you sound like a nagging mom.”

            Key gave a diva-ish sigh “Ok whatever. I just wanted to know if that girl, who seems pure and innocent, wasn’t tainted by you.”

            “Um I go to Seoul University.”

            “Yeah in what? Music? Or are those calluses from studying law?”

            “There’s nothing wrong with music!”

            “I never said there was. But you really shouldn’t throw around Seoul University like that. Anyways, if you haven’t her, stolen all of her money, or done other bad things, then I’m going to hang up now.”

            “Annyeong.”

            Yonghwa was standing in the hallway and he looked at the clock. It was already around 3 and if he went back to the dorms now…He was definitely going to get yelled at. Seohyun wouldn’t mind if he crashed on the couch, would she?

End of Flashback

            And now here he was in the middle of the hallway with a pink flowery apron and a kerchief with a bow on. He frowned. *Wait! I didn’t even get to taste the breakfast I made!* But then he grinned as he remembered what Seohyun said last night.

            He looked at the closed door with a smirk. “It’s okay Hyun, you’ll admit you love me one day.”

 


 

            Seohyun stared at the food in front of her. Might as well not let it go to waste. And it actually wasn’t that bad… But then the more she ate, the more she thought of the guy who made it.

            “Aish get a hold on yourself!” She muttered at the empty bowls in front of her. Maybe some time away would do her some good…

            She fished her phone out of her bag and searched Travel Destinations in Korea and looked at the lower half of the popularity rankings. Chances were she wouldn’t meet anyone she knew.. right?

Wah I'm sorry I haven't updated but im studying for exams (which are all of next week) so wish your stressed author insane amounts of luck because she can't remember anything from September!!!

Sigh so yeah...this is also kind of short but i tried to be quick about updating! Oh and also you know...check out my other fics too

AND lots of <3 to cnsdGirl for upvoting! (and you guys know it's not a crime to upvote, subscribe, or comment this story or my other ones!!!)

keke but thanks for reading and everything!

Now I will go back and (start to) study and i'll update soon (cross your fingers!)

- chocolate-notes :)