The Problem with Private Rooms

Subway

 

You're my chests' star embroider

Seohyun quickly thanked the taxi driver and ran into Hyoyeon’s apartment. She spotted 3 girls happily watching tv when she entered.

            Yuri looked up. “Oh you’re here! What do you want to order?”

            The maknae just glared at the other two.

            “You’re nostrils are flaring again,” muttered Yoona. She picked up the phone. “What about some noodles?”

            “YAH! IM YOONA! Why would you set me up with that guy again?” Seohyun shrieked, scaring the others. This was the first time she had ever raised her voice. Because of that Jung Yonghwa, she had felt like a babo and yelled at her unnies. Which never happened.

            Yoona just pouted. “Miane! But his hyungs broke into my apartment and he wanted another shot.”

            Hyoyeon tried to calm Seohyun down. “Fine, we just thought he would be good for you. We weren’t going to make you guys get married or something. But if you don’t like him, then it’s fine.”

            Yuri just looked at the three with a confused expression. “Well, how about we go have some fun tonight?”

            “No. I think I’m just going to go home and wait for this nightmare to end,” muttered Seohyun.

            “Let’s go to a club!” Hyoyeon leapt up from the couch and grabbed a couple dresses from her closet.

            Yoona grinned and claimed hers while Yuri was trying to decide. Seohyun grabbed her bag and tried to escape. She had barely made it out the door before 3 pairs of hands grabbed her and forced her back inside.

 


 

            This is why a couple hours later later, they were standing in front of one of the main clubs in Seoul. It was just past 9 and people started going home while the younger generation came out to play.

            Seohyun tugged at the hem of her short black dress and tried to ignore all the stares the four girls were attracting. “Um, are you sure about this?”

            Yuri grinned and pulled her inside. Hyoyeon immediately went for the middle of the dance floor with her amazing moves and Yoona sat down, muttering about her heels.

            The music was a little too loud, and some people were already drunk. The 4 were quickly separated and Seohyun sighed. She might as well go home right now.

            A waiter passed by. His name tag read Key and he was dancing as he passed out drinks and food.

            “Excuse me. Where are the bathrooms?”

            He smiled and Seohyun couldn’t help but blush. “I think it’s down that hallway.” He pointed the tray to the right.

            “You think?”

            Key shrugged. “Well actually this is only my second day on the job. It’s either that hallway or the one on the opposite end.”

            Seohyun bowed. “Thank you.”

            “It’s no problem. Here do you want this drink? The person who ordered it left and it would be a shame to see it go to waste.” He offered the glass to her.

            “Um sure. Thanks.” She grabbed the clear glass with what looked liked soda with cotton candy on top and carefully made her way over to the area Key had pointed out.

            There was a door at the end of the hallway marked private. *Was this what bathrooms at clubs were marked?*

            She pushed it open to see a girl throw herself at a boy and started giggling. Seohyun’s eyebrows shot up and she was about to leave when she recognized the guy’s face. “Yonghwa?”

            He looked up as he scooted the girl closer onto his lap. The girl looked like she was a 12 year old playing dress up. “Oppa, who is this girl?”

 


 

            Yonghwa sighed as he was led into the club by Minhyuk’s cousin. This was seriously not the way he thought he was going to spend the rest of his day. He had thought it would have been spent with Seohyun in a club or still at Lotte World. Not with a girl who looked like she was 12. He was just waiting to get arrested.

            It wasn’t his choice! But he owed Minhyuk a favor and this was the end result.

            They ended up in a private room for the two of them because it turns out her parents owned the place. After a few awkward moments, he glanced at her. “Look I don’t know how old you are, but I can’t date you.”

            She sighed. “I know. I kind of don’t want to date you either…I asked oppa to get me someone younger than you ajhussi.”

            He glared at her. “AHJUSSI???”

            Min-young giggled and popped a piece of candy in . “Don’t you have a girlfriend though? Oppa told me about this other girl.”

            Yonghwa sighed. He was going to pour out all of his troubles to someone who looked like they should still be in middle school. “Yeah. But she’s playing hard to get. She likes me, but then she hates me…It’s a little confusing.”

            She shrugged and got up to throw away her wrapper. “Then you should try to make her jealous. That’s one way of trying to see if she likes you.” She tripped on her bag and fell into his lap.

            That was when Seohyun walked in carrying a glass of whatever. “Yonghwa?”

            The man in question frantically tried to think of a plan and scooted Min-young onto his lap. She gave him an are-you-crazy look and he just responded with a play-along-with-it look.

            He breathed a sigh of relief as she quickly figured out what was going on. “Oppa, who is this girl?”

            Yonghwa lazily looked up and smirked. “Oh no one. Now where were we?” He brought Min-Young a little closer and smiled down at her.

            Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Seohyun blush, frown, and then leave. He let go of Min-Young and groaned. “Sorry about that.”

            “That was the girl who rejected you?”

            “…Twice.”

            She laughed. “Wow. But I think she did kind of like you though. And unnie’s really pretty.”

            He grinned. “She is, isn’t she? She’s a nice person, but hates me. Aigoo.”

            Min-young patted his back. “Well this was fun and all but I have to get home. I have to study for my exams. You’re welcome to stay her if you want and try to get with that girl again. See you around oppa!”

            “Thanks Minyoung” he called back and lay down on the couch. Did Seohyun like him? He snorted at himself. He was basing all of his thoughts off of what Minyoung had said. *Aish Yonghwa, pull yourself together!*

            He played with his phone for a couple hours and then decided to head home.

 


 

            Seohyun pouted as she slid into a chair and looked at the glass in her hand. What the heck was Yonghwa doing here? If it wasn’t for Hyoyeon saying they would stop, she would have thought it to be another attempt. The cotton candy touched the liquid beneath and started to dissolve. She watched the fluff turn into a pink bubbles that floated around in the drink. Grinning at the sight, she drank all of it. And it was absolutely delicious.

            Key stopped by her table and grinned when he saw her smile. “Hey! Did you find the bathroom okay?”

            She stuck out her tongue. “Yeah, after walking in on something I wish I didn’t see.”

            He cringed. “Sorry about that.”

            “Hey can I have another one of those drinks?”

            Key frowned and played with his bangs. “I don’t know…”

            “Just one more?”

            “Arasso. I’ll give you one more.”

            And true to his word, he only gave her one more…But Seohyun sneaked off and managed to get a couple other drinks from some other waiters named Jonghyun and Minho. This way, she couldn’t sense the weird feeling in her stomach she had gotten when she had seen Yonghwa.

            Key took away the glass in her hand and glared at her. “What do you think you’re doing? Do you know how much alcohol you’ve had?”

            She hiccupped. “But I just want one more!” She seemed to get a little tired though because the next thing Key knew, she was asleep.

            Key shook his head and ordered the bartender not to give her anything except water from now on. *aish all these girls with their hearts broken always coming in and getting drunk.* 

Hey guys! wow 50 subscribers! thanks!!! ok so this chapter is really bad but I just wrote it and I'll probably edit it soon because it has major problems but yeah... 

I don't know when the next update will be but keep your fingers crossed that it'll be soon!...hopefully!

- chocolate-notes :)